Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (68891 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by LesbianBoy(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2018
This her skirt is too short na. What if some thing she is holding falls on the fall. How will she bend and pick it without shakara ending grin grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by porshnuel: 12:15am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Love birds.. My own Davido locate me o! I need assurance

cumming asurrance u mean?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by jonnpedro: 12:18am On May 07, 2018
PlainJAY:
2 years from now...Davido will release a song to diss her

We are watching him from the high places

One bad belle spotted, why can't we be positive for once?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by SoNature(m): 12:20am On May 07, 2018
Baobab4loan:
Safe trip

Safe trip is guaranteed because it's not Peace Mass Transit grin

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by jonnpedro: 12:20am On May 07, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
Chioma no get work ni? Follow follow

Another sadist seen here, which one be Ur own, oya go replace her as u no like better thing for Ur fellow.

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by sprints1: 12:23am On May 07, 2018
candyguyofficia:
Private Jet. Money must be made o
the moment a lady starts following a man around na from that moment his career start deteriorating...

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by candyguyofficia(m): 12:28am On May 07, 2018
sprints1:
the moment a lady starts following a man around na from that moment his career start deteriorating...
Hmmm! WORD! . Please do you have any example to back d saying up
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 12:33am On May 07, 2018
wink
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 12:35am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Ur lukin for davido n am lukin for chioma

Can u b a Chioma?

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 12:35am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

Lolz...may ur chioma locate u

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 12:37am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

Can u b a Chioma?
grin grin Can u be king Davido? I need p****CH..brand new
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 12:40am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

grin grin Can u be king Davido? I need p****CH..brand new

Be A chioma in my life n Porsche will b an Assurance

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 12:41am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

Be A chioma in my life n Porsche will b an Assurance
We gonna share the cooking.. But I can cook amala n dog meat very well grin

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:42am On May 07, 2018
I am loving Davido 's new image . .... I can be responsible guys...
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 12:45am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

We gonna share the cooking.. But I can cook amala n dog meat very well grin

U try sha, ill wait, jus go learn hw to cook afang soup join am
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by isaacsegun(m): 12:47am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:
I'm here for you baby!!! hope you sha no wohwoh(ugly)?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 12:48am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

U try sha, ill wait, jus go learn hw to cook afang soup join am
Naaah it should be the other way round. Let me quickly propose n pay ur dowry..Its a woman's world u know

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by isaacsegun(m): 12:51am On May 07, 2018
LesbianBoy:
This her skirt is too short na. What if some thing she is holding falls on the fall. How will she bend and pick it without shakara ending grin grin
wetin concern you? bad belle
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Naaah it should be the other way round. Let me quickly propose n pay ur dowry..Its a woman's world u know

Awww so swt wink
Proposed? Ok na, buh as a typical African am paying ur dowry not d other way round!
Deal? grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by isaacsegun(m): 12:55am On May 07, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
see am, e pain am grin
Oluwanimoduroti:
see am, e pain am
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by isaacsegun(m): 12:56am On May 07, 2018
Oluwanimoduroti:
see am, e pain am grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 1:00am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

Awww so swt wink
Proposed? Ok na, buh as a typical African am paying ur dowry not d other way round!
Deal? grin
Naaah don't worry, Am the man..let me rock ur boat a lil
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Harrynight(m): 1:06am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Naaah don't worry, Am the man..let me rock ur boat a lil

No! No!! No!!! be the woman u r tnx. We gonna b cool da way grin
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Itzonlyme(f): 1:09am On May 07, 2018
Harrynight:

No! No!! No!!! be the woman u r tnx. We gonna b cool da way grin
Lol..u running?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by YorubaAssasin: 1:16am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

olofo...
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by KanwuliaExtra: 1:21am On May 07, 2018
No “ASSURANCE TOKUNBO PRIVATE GHYET”? wink
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Ishilove: 1:22am On May 07, 2018
Shey this girl no get mama? Just dey follow follow man up and down. NFA
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Nobody: 1:22am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:
I am here wink
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by NovusHomo(m): 1:26am On May 07, 2018
faorex:
Seems they are truly in love..

Interesting, coming from a man. Don't you know how guys do? B**c* of the moment; that's what's up.

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by IRobot7(m): 1:50am On May 07, 2018
How is this a relevant topic?? undecided
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Timagex(m): 1:57am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:
can u cook? undecided

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Wizkid Dancing To "Am I A Yahoo Boy?" By Naira Marley / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po