Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (68866 Views)

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) / Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Cee-C Spotted With Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma, As They Jet Back To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by kappo99: 7:49am On May 07, 2018
nice one omo dafidi
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by onyii255(m): 8:03am On May 07, 2018
Good morning nairalanders...
Pls how do I get to tapo in badagry from festac town??
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Jimmy231: 8:13am On May 07, 2018
porshnuel:

sell ur phone jeje

you need financial assistance borrow from Bank use your phone as collateral
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by vertueptime: 8:13am On May 07, 2018
PlainJAY:
2 years from now...Davido will release a song to diss her

We are watching him from the high places

Make una see the village people that we have always been talking about...
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Pelaiye2703(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2018
ehissi:

DMX once said "If you flash it, you must not want it......................."

Please bro, what’s the title of that song? Do you still remember?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by bionixs: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
PlainJAY:

oga,every player has his last game. meanwhile,you sound like one of those wey dey do people for village
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Mrjuice: 8:39am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Naaah it should be the other way round. Let me quickly propose n pay ur dowry..Its a woman's world u know
abeg cum pay my own
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by AshCoded(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:
Love birds.. My own Davido locate me o! I need assurance

Am right here dr
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Deji63: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
Chioma dey enjoy o. Money talking.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Jeremiahsanga(m): 9:02am On May 07, 2018
How is this useful to us now.. .
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Hotchillz: 9:55am On May 07, 2018
Talk about a "Power Couple". There's really no point in all the wealth if there's no real person to share it with. I see chioma making a man outta him
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by ehissi(m): 10:14am On May 07, 2018
Pelaiye2703:

Please bro, what’s the title of that song? Do you still remember?

There's more to a song than, jewelry and clothes
More to a niggaz life than, money and hoes
The game is a lot bigger than you, think you know
And if you think you know, then I don't think you know
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by ehissi(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2018
Cretaceous:

in which track?

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by cocoboss(m): 10:16am On May 07, 2018
abeg ops na u wed their two undecided
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by afaatng: 10:21am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Is that y u followed me? Better go look for ur chioma cos am not ur chioma

grin grin grin grin grin

This babe is weeked!
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by ehissi(m): 10:30am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

And you take his word serious....where is he now musically...he couldn't make anything out of his career and your quoting him

I go with ..I'd you have it flaunt it

That exactly what a boyfriend of my aunt said......................Now he has run away from his own house in Lagos to go and to rent an apartment somewhere else.

Every time he hits a big contract, he gets robbed.

Dbanj is happily married, but everyone was suspecting who his bae was till she eventually married and gave birth.

We never even see engagement jewels, assurance everywhere.

Of all the persons in the Nigerian Music industry galaxy, Davido who is one of the most immature toto testers ever, dey do babe this kind thing, her mind no dey shake.

She never collect slap from the guy yet, that's why she dey play along. When E cast, una go still hear the whole parade on the gram.....

As per where DMX is musically, his choice. As far as I am concerned, that a man is unpopular doesn't make his words lies. Also that Davido's career is moving forward doesn't make his words the truth. That a person is desired, doesn't mean you are truly valued.

In the end, all over the world its a known law. Whatever you put in a show glass for exhibition, is meant for the viewing pleasure of the general public.

That's how the cravings of the greedy/wicked gets ignited. That's how you extend an secret invite to thieves.............If you flash it, then you truly must not want it................DMX

Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Nobody: 10:36am On May 07, 2018
ehissi:

I will be the voice of the street till I die
cos I know if I keep my heart real, I'm gon' fly........

More2ASong!

I thought I was only one who still rocks DMX in this age.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by SirBunky85(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
PlainJAY:

and if he doesnt,u shud help him sing it.prophet of doom
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Nobody: 10:40am On May 07, 2018
ariesbull:

And you take his word serious....where is he now musically...he couldn't make anything out of his career and your quoting him

I go with ..I'd you have it flaunt it
Where is Pac?

He's gone but left a footprint in the sands of time.

DMX is a musical gem as well and there's nothing you can do about it. What he chooses to do with his personal life is of no concern to you.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Azam101: 11:30am On May 07, 2018
Girl friend not wife.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by jnrbayano(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
Itzonlyme:

Is that y u followed me? Better go look for ur chioma cos am not ur chioma

Follow, you bawo?

So you don't understand a joke when you see one? O di mma.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Ibrahim79mantu: 11:44am On May 07, 2018
this girl still dey go school so??

abi she don graduate??
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by NwaJozi: 12:16pm On May 07, 2018
ehissi:

DMX once said "If you flash it, you must not want it......................."

he was rapping about if you flash your jewelry means they will steal it .
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by ufuosman(m): 12:27pm On May 07, 2018
Money make love sweet
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by mechanics(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2018
She's really enjoying yourself.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by ehissi(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
NwaJozi:

he was rapping about if you flash your jewelry means they will steal it .

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. 10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 12:4 ¶ A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
This girl Don finish this boy... Abi na this boy don finish this girl sef grin
Check my signature in blue here below and contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.....
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by Shhhh01(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
thechase:
-CELEBRITYVIBESNG

DMW Boss,Davido who bagged 3 Awards last night at The Headies shared new photos of himself and his "wife" Chioma at the Lagos International Airport on their way to Abuja.

He captioned: "ABJ"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BicgnmLFMic/

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/davido-steps-out-with-chioma-in-new.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV522qqJmY?t=8
And this is news cos ur dumb. mtchewwww
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by EWATERS(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2018
who @ thou to fire the egbegbesuegbe? @ Davido and Chioma may you both walk and never fall. air-safety
allanphash7:
Davido i know

Chioma who @ thou?
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by allanphash7(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2018
Are you vibrating or vomiting?

EWATERS:
who @ thou to fire the egbegbesuegbe? @ Davido and Chioma may you both walk and never fall. air-safety
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by DaRuud(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
new love dey shack oooooh

thechase:
-CELEBRITYVIBESNG

DMW Boss,Davido who bagged 3 Awards last night at The Headies shared new photos of himself and his "wife" Chioma at the Lagos International Airport on their way to Abuja.

He captioned: "ABJ"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BicgnmLFMic/

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/05/davido-steps-out-with-chioma-in-new.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mV522qqJmY?t=8
Re: Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja by NwaJozi: 2:10pm On May 14, 2018
ehissi:

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy. 10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

Proverbs 12:4 ¶ A virtuous woman is a crown to her husband: but she that maketh ashamed is as rottenness in his bones.

Husband

Bobrisky Posts Photo Of Tonto Dikeh Crying After She Posted His Own Bad Picture / Pretty Mike Lists 21 Things He Learnt Too Late In Life / Man Who Dumps Wife And Kids To Marry Actress Liz Anjorin, Keeps Harassing Her Po