Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye (5581 Views)

May 29: Saraki Was Acting President For 10 Hours (see How) / See How Saraki Was Received As He Arrives Iiorin Despite His Defeat(photos) / The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 06, 2018
Doctor come politician checking on his right hand man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by troublemakea(m): 8:30pm On May 06, 2018
strong Dino abeg nothing go do u jae
buhari and his cow cohorts will fail

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Donald95(m): 8:42pm On May 06, 2018
Trying to check the heartbeat of his hand ✋

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by bush112(m): 8:43pm On May 06, 2018
fct

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by nairavsdollars(f): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
Saraki, fake medical doctor

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by DaniDani(m): 8:46pm On May 06, 2018
...Checking his corruption level...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 06, 2018
troublemakea:
they will always fail

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 06, 2018
DaniDani:
your buhari is more corrupt sir

15 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Saraki, fake medical doctor
he is an Harvard graduate miss

14 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
DaniDani:
Na pulse him dey check o.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by johnmartus(m): 9:00pm On May 06, 2018
cheesy even dino himself laughing at saraki fake medical doctor dino be like what this fake doctor is doing. grin

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by johnmartus(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2018
fakeprophet:

he didn't graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by DaniDani(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2018
fakeprophet:

your buhari is more corrupt sir

I am not a fan of Buhari, Bello, Tinubu, Saraki or Dino. They are all the same. I have no pity for Dino

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 06, 2018
DaniDani:

I am not a fan of Buhari, Bello, Tinubu, Saraki or Dino. They are all the same. I have no pity for Dino
ur real sef will soon be unveiled

8 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by yns4real: 9:05pm On May 06, 2018
fakeprophet:

Busted! You just dished out a lie.

"Abubakar Bukola Saraki studied at the London Hospital Medical College of the University of London from 1982 to 1987, when he obtained his M.B.B.S (London)."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bukola_Saraki

9 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by pode(m): 9:06pm On May 06, 2018
troublemakea:

We hope so too, but I don't want to hear someone fell out of moving keke (tricycle)

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by olatade(m): 9:09pm On May 06, 2018
saraki must have forgotten what it is like been a doctor, guy man is totally into politricks 101%

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Roger3D(m): 9:16pm On May 06, 2018
all hail Dino the new messiah of nairaland Ipork yoot

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2018
Roger3D:
all hail Dino the new messiah of nairaland Ipork yoot

confused clown, we are not perturbed with ur designed and programmed life

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by sparog(m): 9:42pm On May 06, 2018
Drama
Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by gorefillgroup: 9:49pm On May 06, 2018
FCT
Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by gorefillgroup: 9:58pm On May 06, 2018
johnmartus:
he didn't graduate.
He worked as a medical officer in rush green hospital in England at the time u didn't even know what internet was..Give respect to who earned it, he did not even school in a corrupt country as u did, to graduate in college of medicine, university of London is not beans my friend!! Stop embarrassing people that know you by ur level of ignorance

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by gorefillgroup: 10:05pm On May 06, 2018
DaniDani:

Who cares who's fan you are ? You've been served with truth deal with it ..p.s Dino does not need ur pity he's got real help from his friends and colleagues

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 06, 2018
gorefillgroup:

Who cares who's fan you are ? You've been served with truth deal with it ..p.s Dino does not need ur pity he's got real help from his friends and colleagues
helep me tell am

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by OritaIbadan: 10:18pm On May 06, 2018
Comedians
Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by johnmartus(m): 10:24pm On May 06, 2018
gorefillgroup:

He worked as a medical officer in rush green hospital in England at the time u didn't even know what internet was..Give respect to who earned it, he did not even school in a corrupt country as u did, to graduate in college of medicine, university of London is not beans my friend!! Stop embarrassing people that know you by ur level of ignorance
talking to you will only make you popular I know saraki more than you do .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 06, 2018
johnmartus:
talking to you will only make you popular I know saraki more than you do .

is saraki ur childhood Friend? how do u know him more than he does

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by deomelo: 10:47pm On May 06, 2018
Crooked, corrupt and incompetent clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Aldebaran(m): 10:54pm On May 06, 2018
DaniDani:

Wicked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Desric(m): 11:17pm On May 06, 2018
Dino slim down no be small

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by GavelSlam: 11:20pm On May 06, 2018
Since he is ok.he can be transferred from the Hospital to the prison.

grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 06, 2018
This is old picture. It was taken last year when the Senate visit a hospital in yobe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Explains The Meaning Of Balabloo Bloo Bluu Bulaba. / Mega-protest: Count The Ndi-igbo Out - IPOB / Governor Of Kaduna State, El Rufai Reportedly Flown Abroad After Collapsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.