Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia (1558 Views)

Applying For Visa While In Another Country As A Nigerian / Huge Rock In Saudi Arabia Looks Like It Was Cut In Half With Laser Beam(Pics) / Anthony Joshua And Andy Ruiz Jr Meet In Saudi Arabia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by olawumi171(f): 8:27pm On May 06, 2018
Gudevening nairalanders,Pls guys l need ur opinion on dis issue,l work in Saudi Arabia which will last for two yrs, and l wish not to go back to Nigesis, now my question is that can l use my green passport to secure a visa to Canada or UK here in Saudi Arabia .Thanks
Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by queendoreez(f): 8:52pm On May 06, 2018
I'm not sure but i guess it should be possible if you apply with your Saudi resident permit.

1 Like

Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by olawumi171(f): 8:55pm On May 06, 2018
Thanks,l work dei as s domestic worker l don't understand d resident permit, Pls more light to it
Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by iamgenius(m): 10:58pm On May 06, 2018
olawumi171:
Thanks,l work dei as s domestic worker l don't understand d resident permit, Pls more light to it
What type of visa was issued to you before you left Naija?
Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:47am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=olawumi171 post=67336673]Gudevening nairalanders,Pls guys l need ur opinion on dis issue,l work in Saudi Arabia which will last for two yrs, and l wish not to go back to Nigesis, now my question is that can l use my green passport to secure a visa to Canada or UK here in Saudi Arabia .Thanks

Yes you can with your resident permit. But it's better off you come to Nigeria to apply. I'm a domestic staff in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and I will be through with my contract December 2018. I intend applying for the US visa after my contract but I will come home to do that.

1 Like

Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by DivineIsGreat: 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2018
iamgenius:

Domestic staff visa....what else do you want to hear huh undecided
iamgenius:

Domestic staff visa....what else do you want to hear huh
Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by Eife(m): 9:13am On May 04, 2019
Hi please can you help with more information on the process on how someone can move to Oman and also get a job
Re: Getting Visa While In Saudi Arabia by ItsTutsi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2022
Hey, are you still in SA?
olawumi171:
Gudevening nairalanders,Pls guys l need ur opinion on dis issue,l work in Saudi Arabia which will last for two yrs, and l wish not to go back to Nigesis, now my question is that can l use my green passport to secure a visa to Canada or UK here in Saudi Arabia .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Advice On My Plans To Relocate From Nigeria To The USA / Traveling To Singapore / 10 Best Countries For Foreigners To Work Abroad After Studying There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.