Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,685 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein (97728 Views)

With 16500 Security Agents Will Allow You Travel From Lagos To Abuja Despite Ban / When Last Did You Travel To The Village? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Paperwhite(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
Humn! undecided Abeg I better go live in the hell of Canada than to enjoy the heaven Buhari have provided here in Nigeria.Abeg like & share if you agree.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by ybalogs(m): 8:40am On May 07, 2018
Dear Lord,
We commit our Nation Nigeria unto Thee Oh God, heal our Land and touch Your people once again. Let Thy peace reign over our many trouble and bless our leaders with a sense of DIRECTion. Amen.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:41am On May 07, 2018
Shalomc:

Do you think a poor guy can process Canadian relocation easily? Even with money you will still fast and pray.
allow him na, if he says he prefers Canada let him be, what I do know is that life is not easy any where be it Nigeria or Canada

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by SalamRushdie: 8:42am On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:
There are two sides to a coin, some people would share a good report of Canada.

I have two friends if different professions doing great there. One is a doctor complaining of too much pay and grants.

Fear that your doctor friend

8 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by nairavsdollars(f): 8:42am On May 07, 2018
Nigerians are just too desperate. You see somebody doing well here will leave his job and move to Canada

11 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by SalamRushdie: 8:43am On May 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
Humn! undecided Abeg I better go live in the hell of Canada than to enjoy the heaven Buhari have provided here in Nigeria.Abeg like & share if you agree.

True but before you go just make sure we send him back to Daura

2 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by kgb101: 8:43am On May 07, 2018
Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by stubbornman(m): 8:43am On May 07, 2018
Is she done talking I'll still go to Canada

11 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:44am On May 07, 2018
Paperwhite:
wen are u going to build ur own country? U keep running to another man country u think it's citizens will just give up their job 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by talk2percy(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
But is Canada a shithole country and are herdsmen killing citizens for the fun of it? Then keep quiet!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by eleojo23: 8:44am On May 07, 2018
stubbornman:
Is she done talking I'll still go to Canada

You are really a stubborn man grin

5 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by musicwriter(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
Once Africans understand slavery never ends but is in evolution, nobody would give up their jobs to go live in Canada. The West needs cheap professional work force from third world countries, and they know how to get it.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by obonujoker(m): 8:44am On May 07, 2018
Talking as if Nigeria is better off...

6 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:47am On May 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Nigerians are just too desperate. You see somebody doing well here will leave his job and move to Canada
The question is.............. How many people are really doing well in Nigeria, even those who deserve to do well??
when a man is pushed to the wall, he begins to map out his strategies...... so don't blame Nigerians, they have been really pushed to the wall even by their own, so all they need is just a way out.
Nigeria is only enjoyable for the rich where a man can have 10 cars and nobody will even disturb you. Cost of labour is so cheap in d country and yet they still give out the little menial jobs to chinese and indians all in d name of expatriates and yet we have labour unions.
Madam don't discourage anybody, if Nigerians can survive in Nigeria, Then i trust them to survive anywhere on this earth, even in hell.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by BlackAdam55(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2018
eleojo23:

You are really a stubborn man grin
or he's a silly man, wen they start killing them like they are doing in South Africa, he will be crying up and down

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Donkalio: 8:47am On May 07, 2018
Any thing outside this shit-hole is far better!

1 Like

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:48am On May 07, 2018
A hard-working Nigerian can survive anywhere in the world.

There will always be ups and downs even in your home country.

Some people just like the adventure of traveling to a foreign country.

24 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by rozayx5(m): 8:48am On May 07, 2018
Ojemedad:
If it is so tough there let's exchange location, come to Nigeria let me go to canada

i tire my bro went there

after suffering for years in this shithole

today he is doing very well outside

after earning about 70k for years as a lecturer with no future here

16 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by engrjacuzzi: 8:49am On May 07, 2018
please, if anyone has any link on how I could migrate to Canada, Abeg, I'm willing to do so. I'm seriously tired of Nigeria and APC Government.

11 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Danobb: 8:49am On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:

I have two friends if different professions doing great there. One is a doctor complaining of too much pay and grants.

Doctors r needed outside so their own case is different
Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Mutemenot(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2018
It's never easy for any beginner, be it here in naija or abroad . Imagine relocating from East to west, getting a house, job and other things... It's alot of stress menh same way it applies in abroad . The good thing about abroad is that when you settled, you have more assurance of what ever you are doing unlike in naija where there's nothing like job security. There in abroad you are likely to have exact amount you spend monthly but here in naija you can't predict, u may plan to spend 100k here in naija before you know it u car 'll fall into one stupid pothole giving u another cost or u wake to see uninvited guest .. There's no place like home indeed but life is more certain in abroad.

18 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by onatisi(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2018
people travel for 3 mains reasons
the first category arethose who just want to travel for traveling sake with no education , skill or any proper plan and focus
the second category are those who want to travel out of desperation , they just want to live a normal human life , they want to be in a place they can have their peace of mind and be comfortable even if they are average citizens there .
the last category are those who travel with the aim of making a marking or making it big in their chosen career or feild . they have the focus , determination and they will withstand all obstacles just to achieve what they have set their minds on .
i think for the 3 categories of people i mentioned , canada affords them that opportunity , even the usa does too.
there is virtually no hope for many who are focused , determined and even educated in Nigeria . if anyone says Nigeria offers such opportunity and the person is abroad , in BY THE GRACE GOD THAT PERSON WILL BE DEPORTED THIS YEAR SO THAT HE OR SHE WILL COME AND FACE THE SITUATION IN NIGERIA .
all what the lady said are normal things that will happen to any one who gets to a place , definitely one will need time even here in nigeria companies are asking for 5 years working experience from every job applicant

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Boss13: 8:51am On May 07, 2018
Is this a sponsored propaganda from the government?

12 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Freiburger(m): 8:52am On May 07, 2018
Ojemedad:
If it is so tough there let's exchange location, come to Nigeria let me go to canada
grin grin grin grin
Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by omowolewa: 8:52am On May 07, 2018
Danobb:
Doctors r needed outside so their own case is different
What about Auto Engineers, Accountants, Teachers, Fashoinist, etc.
Just get skills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2018
I rather stay in Canada were citizens are value than stay in this shithole of a country called Nigeria were religiosity, nepotism, tribalism is the other of the day

6 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Trustme2(m): 8:56am On May 07, 2018
Why she no come back na grin grin grin grin ;DD.In life nothing comes easy. So many graduates roaming tgr street without nothing tangible to do. If you have opportunity to travel and do menial jobs with an appropriate pay isn't that better? The forgot to mention tgr fact that you're entitled to free medicare your children attend free school from primary to secondary school and the fact that you're paid $500 monthly prr child for their upkeep. Can Nigeria do that for you?
In Nigeria no light no education no security no road. Everything in this country is wrong.At the beginning there would be obvious challenges but such challenges are worth taking not necessarily for yourself but for the benefit of your children

16 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Trustme2(m): 8:57am On May 07, 2018
Boss13:
Is this a sponsored propaganda from the government?
I think so. SR did theirs yesterday through Sowori

2 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by TheAngry1: 8:58am On May 07, 2018
Nigerians like the bandwagon effect. There are many countries to travel to, but EVERYBODY face Canada. I know Nigerians who are millionaires (in Euros) in Portugal, Chezck Republic and Germany, and a lot are thriving in the Scandinavia. Nigerians always play the ball where belle face.

15 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Nobody: 8:59am On May 07, 2018
omowolewa:

My own friend left an 850k pay job to Canada, He is still an Uber driver as i type. Bitterly warned me not to try it. someone with over 10years experience.

16 Likes

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by enonche85(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2018
What is dis one even saying?...can u compare the standard of living in both Nigeria and Canada?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Travel To Canada: The Dangers Therein by Stallion93(m): 9:01am On May 07, 2018
Don't know why Nigerians are like this, we hate to help each other to have a better life, How.can someone, full grown woman with adult brain Come online and attempt to discourage Her own people from coming to Canada, saying they should stay back in this Matrydom hopeless country? She probably wants to reduce to number of Nigerians coming so as to create a less competitive environment for her to get a job and invite her household only to come and enjoy available chances and a wonderful life in general. The Chinese have been migrating to Canada since ages ago and are still migrating, if Chinese can encourage themselves to leave wonderful China to Canada then what is there to talk about us? Likewise the Arabs and the Arabs always inform their people back home on what country to migrate to immediately they get accepted and start surviving in that place. Please let's begin to love ourselves o! Since our gods(politicians) have sworn to make life miserable for us. Nigeria is a place for dead people, Life does not exist here.

24 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile Was Mistakenly Killed By Her Ex Schoolmate - NAF / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.