Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? (612 Views)

This Babe Is In Trouble If She Truly Fall For This / How To Know If Someone Truly Loves You / Many Younger Women Truly Fall In Love With Older Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by Lacrissa: 2:47am On May 21, 2010
Is 2 months too short to fall and be truly in love with someone for real?
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by femmy2010(m): 3:52am On May 21, 2010
Yes
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by Faher(m): 6:08am On May 21, 2010
no
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by SALady(f): 9:34am On May 21, 2010
It epends on what your definition of love is. Nothing should stop you though, they say love is as love does, however be careful of infactuation
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by justwise(m): 9:47am On May 21, 2010
SA Lady:

It epends on what your definition of love is. Nothing should stop you though, they say love is as love does, however be careful of infactuation

That is the situation in most cases.
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by chiconfire: 9:55am On May 21, 2010
it truly depends on how much ur heart cares, one can fall in luv in a month , there is absolutely no time definition for true love
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by snthesis(m): 1:37pm On May 21, 2010
u fall in love the moment ur eyes meet- stayin in love is anoda mata
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by SALady(f): 2:10pm On May 21, 2010
snthesis:

u fall in love the moment your eyes meet- stayin in love is anoda mata

I LIKE!!!
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by snthesis(m): 2:29pm On May 21, 2010
SA Lady:

I LIKE!!!
thanks kiss- i'm deep!
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by newmusic: 4:40pm On May 21, 2010
you can fall in love anytime,
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by googles: 4:56pm On May 21, 2010
i believe you can cool
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by femmy2010(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2010
Never ever doubt the great commanding power of love.It strikes like thunder.
Re: Can Someone Truly Fall In Love And Be In Love With Someone In Two Months? by BlakkBoi(m): 8:10pm On May 21, 2010
No. Scientifically it takes anything not less than 80yrs to fall in love grin. Love has no rule ma guy!. It is the most dynamic thing.

(1) (Reply)

Will I Be A Traitor For Falling In Love? / Plz Tell The Truth!!! / Build Fearless Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.