Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,241 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) (20430 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:22am On May 07, 2018
WITHIN SECONDS, GOD CHANGED HER STATUS

This lady came to Omega Fire Ministries hopeless and dejected. Holy Spirit picked her out and used the man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman to turn her story around.

She came with nothing, but left the church as a MILLIONAIRE!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/came-with-nothing-but-left-with.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2018
Awesome smiley

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by rifasenate11(m): 10:38am On May 07, 2018
nice one.. where is that stephanie sharp sharp money.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by busky101(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2018
Millionaire? I doubt that by the time she removes her transportation from there....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Godsent4life: 11:30am On May 07, 2018
God bless Sule man so far we no go hear say he latter nack the woman..

Meanwhile I buy all your iTunes card of any denominations bring them all

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by bjayx: 11:30am On May 07, 2018
Hmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by veekid(m): 11:30am On May 07, 2018
Awon yahoo yahoo pastor

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 11:30am On May 07, 2018
Showbiz

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by NLevents: 11:31am On May 07, 2018
Am I the only one who noticed that apostle only bless the women?

Few days to the Nairaland party 4.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4483935/nairaland-get-together-party-4.0

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by macphilip: 11:31am On May 07, 2018
hope we won't hear a different story in the future
when things go south

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2018
Monkey hand won resemble human being hand oo

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On May 07, 2018
Thank you great man of God.

You people are the Jesus we see on Earth.

The evil atheist and Islamic extremists on nairaland we die trying to fight the church of Christ.

The gate of hell shall not privail

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by HerCuteness(f): 11:32am On May 07, 2018
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by MrAnele(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
Arrangee

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Emmy9ite02(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
There is he that scattereth and yet inseases but there is he that witholdeth and tends to poverty. There is never a giving gone wrong!!

**Good News***
Check my profile or signature for job test questions and CV templates.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
he really tried cos it very difficult for someone to part with a million

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Baddiezz(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
God bless me like this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by narorose(f): 11:34am On May 07, 2018
Grace

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 11:35am On May 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Thank you great man of God.
You people are the Jesus we see on Earth.
The evil atheist and Islamic extremists on nairaland we die trying to fight the church of Christ
The gate of hell shall not privail

Promo from a sex predator. He will surely follow up with amorous demands.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2018
Godsent4life:
God bless Sule man so far we no go hear say he latter nack the woman..

Meanwhile I buy all your iTunes card of any denominations bring them all
evil man like u, may this your scam business crumbles.

Efcc gonna arrest u soon mark my word.

You're a scammer, encouraging young people to scam women abroad and collect iTunes gift card from then to sell to you right.

Watch out now till month end

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On May 07, 2018
Give and yee shall receive.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by afroniger: 11:35am On May 07, 2018
This randy guy again. I don't blame him though. Enough sheeples lining up with freebies to continually fund his showmanship.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On May 07, 2018
Baddiezz:
God bless me like this cheesy
send your account number

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by IMASTEX: 11:36am On May 07, 2018
This shouldn't be a news in the real practice of true Christianity Christ preached about which has everything to do with love and charity. It is what is left after giving that measures your level of sacrificial giving. He is under giving even with all this. After all the fund is as a result of crowd funding.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Godsent4life: 11:37am On May 07, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
evil man like u, may this your scam business crumbles.

Efcc gonna arrest u soon mark my word.

You're a scammer, encouraging young people to scam women abroad and collect iTunes gift card from then to sell to you right.

Watch out now till month end

Check my profile and see if anybody complain say I scam them... Suleman uncle

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by kenzysmith: 11:37am On May 07, 2018
SIR MAY U SHINE AMONG YOUR EQUALS NO WEAPONS FORM AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPERANY BODY WHO TRIES TO BRING YOU DOWN BE IT MAN, WOMAN, NAIRALANDER GOD WILL PUT DEM TO SHAME AND MAY GOD BLESS ME AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On May 07, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
WITHIN SECONDS, GOD CHANGED HER STATUS

This lady came to Omega Fire Ministries hopeless and dejected. Holy Spirit picked her out and used the man of God, Apostle Johnson Suleman to turn her story around.

She came with nothing, but left the church as a MILLIONAIRE!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/came-with-nothing-but-left-with.html?m=1

grin grin grin

And same holy spirit does not pick people out at Redeem and Winners

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by carpmam: 11:41am On May 07, 2018
Nonsense, robbing Peter to pay Paul

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by uzohrome(m): 11:41am On May 07, 2018
Good bless apostle
Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by damseyl(f): 11:43am On May 07, 2018
good for her
Re: Apostle Suleman Blessed A Lady With Millions Of Money (Photos) by FrenchWay: 11:44am On May 07, 2018
Hope next year we won't hear that he finished on your back o

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Original Hebrews Are Black Africans From Ancient Egypt / Pastor Adeboye: "I Still Iron My Wife's Clothes" / Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.