Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) (39438 Views)

Pregnant Abuja Lady Dies Weeks After Her Baby Shower (Photo) / 26-Year-Old Woman Drowns In Hotel Swimming Pool In Taraba (Graphic) / Soldier Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2018
This are the people that deserves 45 million undecided undecided undecided
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by sehin79(m): 11:43am On May 07, 2018
there should be an inquest on this so that its does not happen again,and whosoever is responsible should face the wrath of the law.
we should be a responsible country and every lives count.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by pasydron(m): 11:45am On May 07, 2018
Mothers are supreme..... Greatest love of all!!! God bless our mothers!
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by noblealuu: 11:49am On May 07, 2018
dulux07:

The pix is touching, thank God they survived, but has this got to do with buhari, must u always find whom to blame, undecidedyou won't go far with such mindset.

Keep quiet and stop quoting me carelessly, I'm not your mate. If I don't blame the Grand Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces(GCFR) who takes the blame?

Army are FG, PMB is FG...In sane climes, will the military be chasing a fuel laden truck and will the number 1 citizen not probe and bring culprits of these fatalities to justice?!
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Bleeze2: 11:49am On May 07, 2018
I respect women they are great(mind u, i dnt say ladies)
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On May 07, 2018
rifasenate11:
Chai... it's this kind of people that I will spend my last dime on... not some rich men calling themselves pastors and demanding tithe and seeds in the comfort of their A/C offices.
spend on yourself first before giving pastors, nobody begs for your tithes and no pastor will put hand in your pocket so stop embarrassing yourself Malo boy.pretending to be a Christian
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by dulux07(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:

Keep quiet and stop quoting me carelessly, I'm not your mate. If I don't blame the Grand Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces(GCFR) who takes the blame?

Army are FG, PMB is FG...In sane climes, will the military be chasing a fuel laden truck and will the number 1 citizen not probe and bring culprits of these fatalities to justice?!

Okay, continue deceiving yourself, as if he was just being pursued for no reason, stop defending what u don't know, it happens in sane environment. I can really see your not my mate. Bitter fellow. undecided
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by mikaael(m): 12:08pm On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:
This is just pathetic, Nigerian Army always flex muscles with unarmed civilians but turn their faces to Herdsmen serial attacks.

That little baby is in pains likewise the mum. But they just have to survive.

It's really regrettable that even with all these menaces, some slowpokes are still canvassing for support for PMB...

Nigerians are SUFFERING and Buhari MUST be sent back to Daura.

sending Him back to daura is not a problem...buh who will replace him

1 Like

Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Sijo01(f): 12:09pm On May 07, 2018
Quick recovery to mother and son
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by McPerry(f): 12:11pm On May 07, 2018
And who says motherhood is easy? Get well soon mother and child
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by bleskid: 12:13pm On May 07, 2018
wetin i never for nairaland
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by bleskid: 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
wetin i never see for nairaland. :-Xwetin i
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by crafteck(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2018
rifasenate11:
Chai... it's this kind of people that I will spend my last dime on... not some rich men calling themselves pastors and demanding tithe and seeds in the comfort of their A/C offices.

They prefer a doctrine that helps the G. O and pastors to get rich quick
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by crafteck(m): 12:17pm On May 07, 2018
Paradigm777:

The devil already has a lot of employees collecting tithes for him.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by crafteck(m): 12:24pm On May 07, 2018
mikaael:

That has been on my mind, hes far from perfect but his deeds have shown he lacks the greed atuku and almost every other leader has, i feel with his health,he only offers 50 percent of what he could have been but its vetter than what our past leaders have been offering, lets be careful what we ask for, see the amount patient Jonathan is vomiting, leave tribalism aside,, what services or companies did she render or own to have millions of dollars, whenever we are going thru hard time we seem to forget the past pain, we thot we were enjoying butnit has landed us in economical black hole, i think rules should be adjusted so there can be death penalty for looters both apc and pdp
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by noblealuu: 12:25pm On May 07, 2018
mikaael:

That's a big question. Otherwise he would have an easy sail to some undeserving victory at the polls.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 07, 2018
This is so sad... Until officers of the law become diciplined & undergo professional psychological evaluation on point of admission/ employment and every 3months for the reat of their service years, until the lazy & lawless youths & so called elders undergo generally reorientation daily as part of our lives stupid things like these which can easily be avoided will continue to take lives on daily basis.. Just a couple of nights ago a woman was killed on the spot by a bus while crossing the road on her way to church. How? The bloody driver had no functioning headlights.. And we have roadsafety officers. Even without that a right thinking human being wouldn't drive out at night without any headlights working.. And to think that he was even hustling with it at night is just evil.... We are our own problems in this damn sh!t hole!!!
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by 2016v2017: 12:32pm On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:
This is just pathetic, Nigerian Army always flex muscles with unarmed civilians but turn their faces to Herdsmen serial attacks.

It's really regrettable that even with all these menaces, some slowpokes are still canvassing for support for PMB...

the bloody tyrant terrorist vulturebuhari and his zombies have no conscience
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 07, 2018
This is sad. While some people are busy dashing millions to bbn housemates that ate free food and didn't experience NEPA for three months, then we have this. Really sad
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 1:12pm On May 07, 2018
Hmmmm Nawa oo this one weak me no be lie
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Uguruzik(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2018
NIGERIAN ARMY IS A DISGRACE TO THE MILITARY PROFESSION. IMAGINE PURSUING A TANKER LOADED WITH FUEL JUST BECAUSE THE DRIVER DIDN'T GIVE THEM BRIBE. ALL THESE CHICKEN HEARTED SOLDIERS DO IS SHOWING MUSCLE TO THE POOR CIVILIANS THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT WHILE THEY TURN THEIR SHAMELESS FACES AWAY FROM FULANI KILLER HERDSMEN. WHAT A SORRY NATION
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Celerita: 2:12pm On May 07, 2018
u are healed mother in jesus Name Amen
dulux07:

The pix is touching, thank God they survived, but has this got to do with buhari, and the army, were u there, do u know why he was being chased, must u always find whom to blame, undecidedyou won't go far with such mindset.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by vickylincon(m): 2:19pm On May 07, 2018
noblealuu:

and who told you the Nigerian Army are not trying. Do you know how many people lose their relatives who are in Army trying to fight for you and this hopeless nation in the North? If you wanna blame Buhari, blame him. Don't direct your aggression to the whole army. If not, am gonna come for you. Soldiers are dying everyday and the Press did not report it and you are here blaming all of them. Mtchew
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by alklas(m): 3:41pm On May 07, 2018
Mother is supreme !
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by PrettyLolo(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2018
oh! Lord have mercy. i wish you quick recovery
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by greygoblings(m): 4:12pm On May 07, 2018
This picture actually made me cry
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by godliman: 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
rifasenate11:
or wasting my money voting for some idle immoral folks called bbnaija house mates
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 4:37pm On May 07, 2018
Why should the Nigerian army be chasing a fully loaded petrol tanker when he can easily be traced using the plate number? But when they see a fully armed herdsmen or boko boys, they disappear into the thin air. This has really shown how unprofessional and ill trained our soldiers are angry.
If this were to be in the Western world, the army will be summoned!

I wish the victims speedy recovery and RIP to the dead.
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by dordor4(f): 4:45pm On May 07, 2018
Quick recovery to them
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Stormborn86: 5:08pm On May 07, 2018
Paradigm777:

Exactly, you spoke my mind
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Gmiracle: 5:40pm On May 07, 2018
So touching, God bless our mother's
Re: Woman Injured In Taraba Explosion Breastfeeding Her Baby (Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 07, 2018
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Sleep Under An Insecticide-treated Mosquito Net? / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics / Why Do Medical Practitioners Use Crazy Writing When Prescribing Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.