Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

My Choice Is His Choice - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Choice Is His Choice (206 Views)

Hell Or Heaven The Choice Is Yours / Prosperity: The Choice Is Yours, Part 2 / Prosperity: The Choice Is Yours, Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Choice Is His Choice by overcomersfaith(f): 10:44am On May 07, 2018
The Name of God is a strong tower the righteous run into and are blessed. Yes! That was the teaching of yesterday. Our God promised us protection all through this month. And we are glad to be in the Lord’s armies.

Today, like a plead we all have to pelage “ My Choice is His Choice. We no longer do the things we want but we must make sure that for ever choice we are making must be the choice of God for us.

By grace e delivered us from the works of darkness. Now we must ensure that we don’t entangle ourselves in any way to the works of darkness again by always aligning ourselves to the workings of the Holy Spirit.

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/my-choice-is-his-choice/

(1) (Reply)

"But Now Is Christ Risen From The Dead." / Why Dnt Give It A Try / A Sincere Prayer From A Sincere Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.