Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State (34890 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 12:44pm On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you think I'm lying take a look at his contributions since March and you would find he's a Big Brother addict.
No wonder grin grin grin
He actually got a high blood pressure and went into instant attack upon seeing the pictures cos he thought it was being built by government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by AreaFada2: 12:45pm On May 07, 2018
Nor be today nyansh dey back.

2019 election campaign don start.

They will soon wheel out Jonathan's railway, Almajiri schools, Fed universities, TSA and others as APC achievement. Even Akpabio's stadium at Uyo. grin grin cheesy cheesy

A bunch of clowns.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by PHILipu1(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale.

BTW, are we still in first quarter?
Liar

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by 360great(m): 12:46pm On May 07, 2018
nothing like modular refinery in kwale, the town is small, so if any thing of such is happening everyone will know. i have people their. APC has come again with their lies

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 12:47pm On May 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

From March to early May all you contributed on this forum was on Big Brother whilst your mates were already working on the modular refinery even in ancillary roles .

Now the programme is over, Codeine production has been banned but as a Kwale guy you have done the kwale smoke this morning, na now you dey hear wetin dey happen for your backyard.

Mtcheeew.
Maybe it is Libya those photos were taken.
grin
See how dumb you are, I contribute where I find interest and that doesn't make me jobless or sort of.. .

The people who watch big brother are way better than you.. ..you even had to go check my profile to prove a point( childish)

Like I wrote before I work in kwale or are you that dumb? AsK your father where Sterling Global oil resources is located (that's where I work) ... And who is building the refinery in EMU!

Then Come back and talk sense

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by justtoodark: 12:51pm On May 07, 2018
best is for nigerians to ignore easterners....taking them too serious will give you an headache.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 12:52pm On May 07, 2018
Angy55:

It could be in one of those villages maybe okpai, Abor and the likes but definitly not kwale.

Which area in Kwale are you?

exactly my point.. ..i work in flow station in Beneku

That refinery is being built in Emu by one Oil company ( I think Energia) There is no refinery in kwale and no govt refinery in delta

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by debaj10: 12:53pm On May 07, 2018
its issues like this that show how compromised everyone in govt is.
who knows buhari's plans as petroleum minister?
unfortunately, we're swamped by too many problems and fail hopelessly to tackle any one effectively.
meanwhile, some guys are persistent in their claim that its fake news.
who can verify?
obailala:
In the wake of the forex crisis, this is something I expected a serious government to have done; take mega loans, build about 10-20 modular refineries at the site of existing mega refineries, and as soon as projects are completed, concession the refineries to private operators for efficient and profitable management.

If that was done, not only would the loans be easily paid off, the forex crisis and recession would have been a thing of the past. But the government is rather waiting for Dangote to complete his mega refinery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 12:54pm On May 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Tell us where the refinery is being built in Delta
Emu and not by govt
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 12:55pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
[s]shut your dumb mouth up, kwale is a very small town, nothing of this kind happens and will be hidden, let me mention some few street in kwale then you tell me where it is situated..

Umusadege
Umuseti

Isumpe

Umusam

Ogbe Ani

Now tell me where the refinery is!

Next time don't argue blindly[/s]
I'm shaking my head vigorously at your stinking ignorance. So because you can name one or 2 streets in Kwale, you now believe you're a veteran 'area boy' or agbero who must know the location of every single project in the city, including small modular refineries located probably in a forest miles away from town. I can see you're very pained at this news for very obvious reasons and it's obviously eating into your reasoning.

Like I said before, I'm sure this would bring your blood pressure down and let you reason normally; the project is private and not government funded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 12:56pm On May 07, 2018
ZACHIE:

2 people cannot be lying so blatantly at the same time.

I smell a liar
ahaha common sense should have told you he was no a liar.it would be very stupid to build such refinary in kwale.xtreemly stupid.That will creat more unrest within the region as a whole.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
exactly my point.. ..i work in flow station in Beneku

That refinery is being built in Emu by one Oil company ( I think Energia) There is no refinery in kwale and no govt refinery in delta
What do you call the one at warri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 12:58pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:

I understand a lot of people hate the government with a passion and choose to distrust everything but this is pushing it a bit too far. Sorry to disappoint you guys on this one, it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not, or whether you agree or not, the fact is that a modular refinery is currently being built in Kwale; Kwale isnt the size of your father's compound for you to expect to see or know the location of every single project, including a relatively small refinery being raised in some remote forest.

Maybe this might make your pained hearts feel a little bit better, the refinery isn't being built by the government, it's a private initiative.
Arguing with you is equivalent to he value of P in psychology. ....

You argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2018
PHILipu1:

Liar
ok
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:00pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
Emu and not by govt

Where is Emu in Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 1:01pm On May 07, 2018
360great:
nothing like modular refinery in kwale, the town is small, so if any thing of such is happening everyone will know. i have people their. APC has come again with their lies
it's actually in Emu not kwale and its not owned by govt
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by zoomzoom(m): 1:05pm On May 07, 2018
ekems2017:

Jokes apart, are you telling us that this is fake news?

TRUTH is that all we have is a cleared potion that we hear is to be used for a modular refinery.

If anyone dares me ,I'll post pictures.
Make una dey fear God oh.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
erico2k2:

What do you call the one at warri?
well I actually mean no refinery is being built by the government in delta, I know you know what I meant.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by asawanathegreat(m): 1:06pm On May 07, 2018
I hope u guys are not using our heads?
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 1:08pm On May 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Licensing, site evaluation and allocation, environmental impact analysis, construction and finalisation of modular refineries takes years to come to fruition. I used to think like you too, but more experienced people have put me through.

If the last administration , had thought of this during the era of plenty, we would never have gotten into forex mess.
Well, all those can be fast tracked if the government got its act together. Besides, even if completion were to be in 2019 or 2020, I expected the govt to have taken loans and invested in several of these; getting a loan for purposes like this would have been very easy and the repayment would equally have been easy (if managed properly).

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 1:11pm On May 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Where is Emu in Delta state.
use a Google Map.

Is Warri and Ughelli same place?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 1:15pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
Arguing with you is equivalent to he value of P in psychology. ....

You argue blindly
Reading through your responses on this thread, it's now clear that you dont even doubt that a modular refinery is being built somewhere (not far from Kwale), but you seem to just have a serious problem about 'Kwale' being mentioned as the location. I'm still not sure why you had to raise such an alarm; have you got a problem with Kwale people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Gokey15: 1:18pm On May 07, 2018
It was Op misread of presidency. It says Q4 so I dont know where first quarter is come about? grin
Sijo01:

first quarter never pass ni

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by gare(f): 1:21pm On May 07, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Safety be fĂșcked

grin grin grin grin

I DONT UNDERSTAND, IS DPR OR NNPC NOT INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT TO ENSURE THEY DO MEET STANDARD, BECAUSE FROM WHAT I SEE IT LOOKS MORE LIKE AND LPG PLANT TO ME .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Kennydoc(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:
In the wake of the forex crisis, this is something I expected a serious government to have done; take mega loans, build about 10-20 modular refineries at the site of existing mega refineries, and as soon as projects are completed, concession the refineries to private operators for efficient and profitable management.

If that was done, not only would the loans be easily paid off, the forex crisis and recession would have been a thing of the past. But the government is rather waiting for Dangote to complete his mega refinery.

They don't want Dangote to have any competition just like he monopolised the cement market.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by adonismuller(m): 1:24pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:
Reading through your responses on this thread, it's now clear that you dont even doubt that a modular refinery is being built somewhere (not far from Kwale), but you seem to just have a serious problem about 'Kwale' being mentioned as the location. I'm still not sure why you had to raise such an alarm; have you got a problem with Kwale people?
have got a problem With liars like you, and your lots who give false information. ...also got a problem by you saying its a government Project.

Now swerve.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by MONITZ: 1:26pm On May 07, 2018
blackgold90:
Nah today day break

Better late than never...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by nabdeck(m): 1:37pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale.

Short your pig mouth up stranger. Go to Umuseti and see for your self... Idiat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by biggiesmallz15(m): 1:38pm On May 07, 2018
fullclub:
More photos

http://recruitmentform.com.ng/photos-of-modular-refinery-being-built-in-delta-state/
The white man with the headscarf be looking like hulk hogan
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by jrusky(m): 1:40pm On May 07, 2018
Lies lies nd lies. Thrash thrash thrash. Molecular my foot.

To hell with that crap. So molecular crap is the solution to the hell your party put Nigerians isn't

I repeat apc, Buhari, pls NNPC should go to hell.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Waper2(m): 1:43pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:

Please are you sure
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 1:44pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
have got a problem With liars like you, and your lots who give false information. ...also got a problem by you saying its a government Project.

Now swerve.
I dearly hate when people carelessly use the word 'lie' like they really know what it is; can you kindly remind me of what I have said in this thread which is a lie? I'd really love to hear it. angry

I've seen like a hundred reports where it was mentioned that a modular refinery was to be built at Kwale. For the first time, pictures finally emerge and then you jump on the thread claiming it's a lie! it's a lie!, that no refinery is being built in Kwale; you obviously tried to paint a picture that no refinery project was ongoing anywhere. But when tackled, you then come out to say "the refinery is being built at Emu and not Kwale". What exactly were you trying to achieve by raising such false alarm in the first place?....

And by the way, since you claim everybody (from the VP, to the petroleum minister to journalists etc), who said the refinery is in Kwale is either ignorant or a liar, can you kindly tell us how far this Emu (where you claim the refinery actually is located) is from Kwale?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Bribed Facebook - Omoyele Sowore / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.