Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State (34892 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by BruncleZuma: 1:53pm On May 07, 2018
gare:

I DONT UNDERSTAND, IS DPR OR NNPC NOT INVOLVED IN THIS PROJECT TO ENSURE THEY DO MEET STANDARD, BECAUSE FROM WHAT I SEE IT LOOKS MORE LIKE AND LPG PLANT TO ME .

It's a mini-refinery...those looks like distillatiin units.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by LargeBreed(m): 1:54pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:

BTW, are we still in first quarter?
1st quarter- Jan to March
2nd quarter- April to June
3rd quarter- July to September
4th quarter- October to December.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 1:58pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
have got a problem With liars like you, and your lots who give false information. ...also got a problem by you saying its a government Project.
Now swerve.
Goddammit! How come I didnt see this all this while and I've been expending precious energy responding to you ?.... shocked angry angry angry

From the start of this thread I consistently repeated that it isn't a government project. I knew the only reason any normal human would be so pained and opposed to this good news of a refinery was due to some senseless uncontrolled political sentiments which eats into the senses. For that reason, I teased you twice by mentioning it wasn't a govt project, just to ease your high blood pressure and drive you to reason properly. Little did I know I was conversing with an empty vessel who was more concerned about just responding before reading/listening. Tufia! #LazyNigerianYouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by deomelllo: 2:00pm On May 07, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:

You guys should tell me if this is how Refinery are built.

APC propagande, keep marginalizing us.

ipob refinery engineer, please show us how they build refineries.

Hate, anger, bitterness and frustration don eat you people up to the core. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 07, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Where is Emu in Delta state.
Emu is actually about a 15mins drive from Kwale; this should give you an idea of the mentality and intentions of the person you were responding to who claims everyone else who mentions 'Kwale' as the location is either ignorant or a liar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by IbrosoftBG: 2:09pm On May 07, 2018
Nairaland, the refinary is expected to be complted in forth quarter (4th Qtr) not first quarter.

Please get corrected for the sake of readers and commentators.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by IDeyNL: 2:13pm On May 07, 2018
deomelllo:

ipob refinery engineer, please show us how they build refineries.

Hate, anger, bitterness and frustration don eat you people up to the core. grin grin

Idiotic pig of Buhari
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by justtoodark: 2:20pm On May 07, 2018
its better to ignore easterners....radio biafra has completly messed up their minds.....
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:
Emu is actually about a 15mins drive from Kwale; this should give you an idea of the mentality and intentions of the person you were responding to who claims everyone else who mentions 'Kwale' as the location is either ignorant or a liar.

Thanks for the clarification, I worked in kwale when the Deutag rig was there, sometime around 2016, though I have never heard about Emu,
Which of the operators are running this show.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by alfredfrddy(m): 2:22pm On May 07, 2018
electioneering propaganda, APC be careful.

"Any government that advertises its work is doing nothing"

That was a tagline APC used against PDP that year.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by erico2k2(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
well I actually mean no refinery is being built by the government in delta, I know you know what I meant.
ok!
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by officialteemi(m): 2:40pm On May 07, 2018
userplainly:

I swear! Nobi warri we dey wen Hausa, ibo n Yoruba noh dey gree allow person drop CV!.... them go say mo go KADUNA branch!.... na still Ibo, Hausa n Yoruba go get employment here!....... well e doh tey weh I lockup govt work!
the day gateman rubbish me with my bsc for PH...i no go forget that day..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Tinyemeka(m): 2:41pm On May 07, 2018
fullclub:
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
At last a relief is on the way for millions of Nigerians. This are photos of a modular refinery being built in kwale, Delta state.it is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018 with an expected capacity of 7000 bpsd

Q4. Fourth quarter, not first quarter.

We're almost midway through Q2 2018.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Angy55(f): 2:50pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
exactly my point.. ..i work in flow station in Beneku

That refinery is being built in Emu by one Oil company ( I think Energia) There is no refinery in kwale and no govt refinery in delta

I know Energia. That's cool.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by danyaril2yahoo: 2:56pm On May 07, 2018
A big thumb- up to our Hosco National chairman DR Mike Emuh
fullclub:
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
At last a relief is on the way for millions of Nigerians. This are photos of a modular refinery being built in kwale, Delta state.it is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018 with an expected capacity of 7000 bpsd
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by danyaril2yahoo: 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
A big thumb- up to our Hoscon National chairman DR Mike Emuh
fullclub:
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by EazyMoh(m): 2:57pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:
In the wake of the forex crisis, this is something I expected a serious government to have done; take mega loans, build about 10-20 modular refineries at the site of existing mega refineries, and as soon as projects are completed, concession the refineries to private operators for efficient and profitable management.

If that was done, not only would the loans be easily paid off, the forex crisis and recession would have been a thing of the past. But the government is rather waiting for Dangote to complete his mega refinery.
I don't think this mushroom Refinery would have any significant economic value when compared to the relatively bigger refineries. For a viable Refinery it should be not less than 50k barrels per day. A 7kbpd Refinery especially in Nigeria will be challenged by many economic factors that it would be unwise to run. Mind you industries like these are mainly Governed by economy of scale in the sense that the higher the production the cheaper the cost of production. Unless the refineries would be limited to AGO production which is the easiest and cheapest but of less demand.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by 35824L: 3:07pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
shut your dumb mouth up, kwale is a very small town, nothing of this kind happens and will be hidden, let me mention some few street in kwale then you tell me where it is situated..

Umusadege
Umuseti

Isumpe

Umusam

Ogbe Ani

Now tell me where the refinery is!

Next time don't argue blindly
Stop bleating like an ipob goat here. These are not streets but quarters in Kwale. Kwale was mentioned as the location because it is the closest well-known town to the location in the Ndokwa west where the refinery is being built. And btw, neither the report nor any commentator said it was being built by the government. You are definitely high on something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by userplainly(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2018
officialteemi:
the day gateman rubbish me with my bsc for PH...i no go forget that day..

it kills me when ibo n Yoruba keeps saying they are being marginalized! .... some always say the SS people are the controlling and eating oil money.. Big Fat Lie! if SS person is not connected or is not a notorious tout then the govt won't look ur face!...NNPC will tell u there's no employment!.... meanwhile govt will SS children should get education so they can be employed in oil companies!....... we graduate coh meet our elders for house without jobs!.... everybody is self-employed.....
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by begwong: 4:28pm On May 07, 2018
Sijo01:

first quarter never pass ni
Edited to Q4 �. Lol
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by leofab(f): 4:29pm On May 07, 2018
Lying federal government.. there Is nothing like that in Kwale which I live.. or is there another kwale near daura? Gberra

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Abdulhakeem7(m): 4:40pm On May 07, 2018
ilyasom:
Buhari is the greatest president we've ever had, unlike the ineffectual B
simply say you've ever had and NOT we've ever had...however if bubu is d greatest president Nigeria has ever had then I think we must be in for something terrible

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by sonofthunder: 4:42pm On May 07, 2018
fullclub:
@ recruitmentform.com.ng
you are saying to be ready by first quarter but the pix says fourth quarter and by the way, first quarter is already gone.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by FemiEddy(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2018
Angy55:

It could be in one of those villages maybe okpai, Abor and the likes but definitly not kwale.

Which area in Kwale are you?

Can I come to your house? grin
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by edupedia: 4:49pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale.

BTW, are we still in first quarter?

...stop lying. It is there. I saw it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by justtoodark: 4:56pm On May 07, 2018
look at them....the matter dont even concern them sef.....

you delta igbos have to relocate....delta is not east....we are not toghether,we are not igbos....get it....??

awon olomo biafra of death........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by justtoodark: 4:58pm On May 07, 2018
and nobody gave una the mandate to speak for none igbos in the delta.....gerrit....??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by abuhari: 5:00pm On May 07, 2018
Baba in action

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by olmoRoc: 5:22pm On May 07, 2018
The first quarter of 2018 has already passed.
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by buskie13(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2018
Tolbanks:
Why in Delta?

Why not other states cause those idiotas will now fight more and begin to claim what doesn't belong to them! angry
which state deserves refinery

hope you won't say Borno or Sokoto, because with the rate at which you people think.stinks to high heavens ,if we produce oil ,why can't we have refineries to make our most used commodity readily available ,why wait for it to be transported to one dirty dry region?
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Enice(m): 6:01pm On May 07, 2018
360great:
nothing like modular refinery in kwale, the town is small, so if any thing of such is happening everyone will know. i have people their. APC has come again with their lies
the town is small! Is the geographical size of kwale small? So you expect something like this to be built in the town? A modular refinery is suppose to be near an oil well so as to avoid the cost of pipeline construction. Now I ask, do you know the site of all the oil wells in Kwale? If you don't then shame on you for your hate filled heart has fu<ked you up big time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.