Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State (34891 Views)

Edo Modular Refinery In Pictures: A Product Of MOU / PMB Infrastructure: Modular Refinery In Ogbele, Rivers State Almost Ready. / FG Meets Investor Of Modular Refinery Project In Gbaramatu Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by DucalDuxvine(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2018
adonismuller:
I work in kwale and I can categorically tell you there is no refinery Anywhere in kwale.

BTW, are we still in first quarter?

The OP is obviously high on cheap Oshogbo weed, else how on earth will he say 1st quarter when the screen munched says otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by obailala(m): 6:22pm On May 07, 2018
EazyMoh:

I don't think this mushroom Refinery would have any significant economic value when compared to the relatively bigger refineries. For a viable Refinery it should be not less than 50k barrels per day. A 7kbpd Refinery especially in Nigeria will be challenged by many economic factors that it would be unwise to run. Mind you industries like these are mainly Governed by economy of scale in the sense that the higher the production the cheaper the cost of production. Unless the refineries would be limited to AGO production which is the easiest and cheapest but of less demand.
Yeah you are right, but something I read about these modular refineries is that they can be pretty much optimised and efficient and can actually run at good profits if certain things are put in place; one of which is the infrastructure for supply of raw material/feedstock. This was the reason I mentioned locating them next to existing refineries in order to share certain vital assets like crude supply pipelines, storage tanks and discharge bays.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by olisaemeka1(m): 7:18pm On May 07, 2018
ilyasom:
Buhari is the greatest president we've ever had, unlike the ineffectual B
shattttap

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Angy55(f): 8:08pm On May 07, 2018
FemiEddy:

Can I come to your house? grin
You can come. Start trekking from Ojodu berger, when you get to Ore, let me know. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by EazyMoh(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2018
obailala:
Yeah you are right, but something I read about these modular refineries is that they can be pretty much optimised and efficient and can actually run at good profits if certain things are put in place; one of which is the infrastructure for supply of raw material/feedstock. This was the reason I mentioned locating them next to existing refineries in order to share certain vital assets like crude supply pipelines, storage tanks and discharge bays.
OK got it, that could work.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by FemiEddy(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2018
Angy55:

You can come. Start trekking from Ojodu berger, when you get to Ore, let me know. grin grin
I am not buhari people na, don't worry, you hav given me d power to fly, so I go fly come grin
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Angy55(f): 8:57pm On May 07, 2018
FemiEddy:

I am not buhari people na, don't worry, you hav given me d power to fly, so I go fly come grin
Wizard grin grin
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by nonso84(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Kennyfancy(m): 7:50am On May 08, 2018
Tolbanks:
Why in Delta?

Why not other states cause those idiotas will now fight more and begin to claim what doesn't belong to them! angry
received sense in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by Okoroawusa: 8:12am On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop taking kwale weed.
bros,dat kwale weed nearly kill me in those days wey I dey Awka
I go put am inside chilled bottle of malt.I craze for 24 hours!

so I can understand what that guy is passing through

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Modular Refinery Being Built In Delta State by gberra: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2018
leofab:
Lying federal government.. there Is nothing like that in Kwale which I live.. or is there another kwale near daura? Gberra
Babe, you're missing it. you want daddy to come give it to you in kwale, right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Commissions Toothpick Factory In Cross River State / Philip Okwuada Slumps After Losing Primary Election In Delta / President Buhari Reacts To Alex Badeh's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.