Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. (344 Views)

Bible Scholars, Theologians And Spirit-filled Christians Help Me Understand This / Spirit-filled CHRISTIANS, I Need Your Help / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by Deprofessional(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2018
Please i have a questuion to ask, my fellow believers in Christ.

Please share wonderful miracle you have witnessed or experienced.

Particularly miracle of healing.

I'm not talking about testimonies you heard from people. I am talking about the one you experienced or withnessed first hand.

Please don not exaggerate it.

Our testimonies have a way of reinforcing our trust in Almighty Jehova.
Re: Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by chiommy123(f): 1:50pm On May 07, 2018
yes am going to share this to the Glory of God the father, son and holy spirit. 2016 my dad had prostate cancer the doctors said he should be operated to remove the cancer. manual operations costs 400,000 and mechanized operations am not sure of the amount. my dad was using 'catheter' ( hope I spelt that correctly) to urinate. when they removed the catheter we were all worried but to the Glory of God from that day to this very day my dad urinates freely without any problem and no body is even mentioning any operation. singing * to God be the Glory great things he had done*

1 Like

Re: Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by HappyPagan: 2:06pm On May 07, 2018
chiommy123:
yes am going to share this to the Glory of God the father, son and holy spirit. 2016 my dad had prostate cancer the doctors said he should be operated to remove the cancer. manual operations costs 400,000 and mechanized operations am not sure of the amount. my dad was using 'catheter' ( hope I spelt that correctly) to urinate. when they removed the catheter we were all worried but to the Glory of God from that day to this very day my dad urinates freely without any problem and no body is even mentioning any operation. singing * to God be the Glory great things he had done*
glory be to the catheter.
Re: Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by Deprofessional(m): 3:14pm On May 07, 2018
HappyPagan:

glory be to the catheter.

Sir, please if you are not a christain, stay away from this thread.
Re: Non Spirit Filled Christians, Please Stay Away From This Thread. by HigherEd: 4:32pm On May 07, 2018
In 2010 just prior to my WAEC examination I developed wichlow which was badly managed by General Hospital Orile as they gave me Augumentin which I later found out to be non responsive to gram positive organisms. After weeks of terribly swollen finger I was recommended for surgical operation. I went into the operating room and was giving an injection at my palm to numb the pain. And the surgery began. Midway to surgery the doctor said my finger would lose viability. He then asked my parent that he needed to cut the top part of the finger away. With tears I agreed and part of the finger was cut away.

After praying to God for healing, instead I developed an infection. But while infected I discovered my finger was growing which should be impossible. Before long I started seeing the base of my nail growing again with surrounding tissue. Now it is well grown and my finger did not lose viability. The infection was also removed by a second surgery at an NNPC hospital. Praise be to God!

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers For The Month Of June. / A Clarion Call To All Muslims / Invitation For International Ministers’ Family Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.