Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (5035 Views)

A Bus Preacher In Onitsha Got Beaten To Coma After Condoms Fell From His Bible / Nigerian Police Officer Preaching In A Bus. Photos / Kenyan Bus Preacher Angry For Getting Little Offering From Passengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Primesky(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
0temSapien:

Secular music has rhymes and rhythms, it's not a noise. The parambulations of the jargon words coming out of a preacher together with lack of coherence of the speeches of a preacher makes it a noise and it is unwanted.

God Almighty, the creator of Yahweh, is too complex to be termed with the pronoun 'he' or 'she' hence, the pronoun 'it'. God is not a single being of male characteristics to be termed a 'he' but God is a complex system and since the day I understood that fact, I have been avoiding calling it by the term 'he'. Note that I still term your god(Yahweh) with 'he' as you wish. That's because Yahweh is just a very very incomplete/insignificant subsystem of the SYSYTEM and SUPRASYSTEM called GOD ALMIGHTY. You are also a he, I am a he, Osun is a she, Aluna is a she, Nature is a she, etc because we are not a complete entity and we cannot be the wholesomeness of GOD when we are in isolation. I hope you understand my gist. Peace cool

That's it!.The gospel is noise to you. But it is the power of God unto salvation. Is that not what I've been saying?.

What is food for a goat is not meat for a lion.

System this, system that, all makes no sense.

Who created the system and systems. Order cannot come out of nothing. The very world you live in shows you that. Use the brain God gave to you, aaaaah!. There is no human system in the world today, that was not made by intelligent design.

We have Nigeria as a nation formed by men, it has units formed by men.They didn't just form themselves. Why don't you call yourself 'it' because you're a complex body of systems of cells, tissues, muscles fibres, organs etc. They all formed themselves by themselves?. What a wise reasoning indeed.

Lord Jesus, thank you for saving me from such madness, and I pray you save others too. Amen!.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 07, 2018
Slikbae:
Fools gloating over their stupidity.

You insulted a preacher without provocation and feel you deserve some accolades right? If a preacher had insulted an atheist first all you useless airheads would've gone haywire calling Christians all manner of unprintable words but here you are feeling yourself over your few minutes of utter madness.

I bet you won't have the gut to shout down your neighbor who plays loud music, or ask that barber in your neighborhood to turn down his music, or even ask that same bus conductor to quit shouting while calling passengers but you are thinking you've achieved a rare feat.

You're just another bloody senile fool.

Somebody dey spit for my body and you expect me make i keep quiet? If i be pastor sef i go tell her to face somewhere else, or shut da F up.

1 Like

Re: . by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:08pm On May 07, 2018
You should have been more respectful in initially addressing her, but I get the frustration. I once had a clash with some Lord's Chosen member disturbing my journey with preaching. We only got into a shouting match because my polite attempts to get him to be mindful of the peace of passengers he was was disturbing got him deriding me as some agent of Satan, so I equally started ridiculing him. Funny enough, as he kept ranting, other passengers started laughing at him and he clearly felt foolish. There was another instance some guy in a keke I entered was handing out church program leaflets and I refused to collect it. Funny enough, the girl sitting beside me also refused to collect it. The guy asked the keke driver to stop so he could get away from all the demons in the vehicle. grin
The odd thing is majority of passengers do not really care for bus preaching and it irritates them, but few, if any, ever has the courage to shut down the inconsiderate clowns that engage in it, so that they don't seem like devils to other people. I traveled to my hometown just 2 weeks ago, and some guy started praying in the bus when we left the park in Lagos. Everyone just ignored him. Not a single person responded to the prayers and I was surprised.

It also doesn't seem as rampant as it once was. I take public transport often when I'm not in the mood to drive through the traffic around the Yaba-Surulere-Orile axis, but I rarely see bus preachers these days. When I was taking the bus as a student, it was a regular thing.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by 0temSapien: 1:24am On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

That's it!.The gospel is noise to you. But it is the power of God unto salvation. Is that not what I've been saying?.

What is food for a goat is not meat for a lion.

System this, system that, all makes no sense.

Who created the system and systems. Order cannot come out of nothing. The very world you live in shows you that. Use the brain God gave to you, aaaaah!. There is no human system in the world today, that was not made by intelligent design.

We have Nigeria as a nation formed by men, it has units formed by men.They didn't just form themselves. Why don't you call yourself 'it' because you're a complex body of systems of cells, tissues, muscles fibres, organs etc. They all formed themselves by themselves?. What a wise reasoning indeed.

Lord Jesus, thank you for saving me from such madness, and I pray you save others too. Amen!.
God is a System that is not made. A 'he' did not make GOD, else we will require of you to provide for us the maker of that 'he' who made the system. If you think that God Almighty must have been made because it is a system, then it is also required of you to provide its maker. And you can't tell us that God Almighty(the System of EXISTENCE) is made by Yahweh because Yahweh himself is a part of Existence and not a whole of it. As a matter of fact, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH recorded the fact that Yahweh was created by God Almighty but the bible didn't have any record of Yahweh creating God Almighty(Existence).

Doctufos: Otem Sapiens 2:1
1. These are a negligible number out of the millions of gods first brought to consciousness by Reverad(the consciousness of Existence) : Knoliud(Thummim), Miklas, Urim, Chaleb,... Euchlydes, Allah, Grujen, Yahweh...

Now you ask me why I am not a 'it' even though I am a complex body of system of cells. Here is the reason. I have male functions, male reprodductive organs, etc. so I am called a 'he' but God(Existence) has functions which supercedes male and female functions. It doesn't have male reproductive organs or female reproductive organs, that's why we call it 'it'. Now it was recorded that Yahweh has male reproductive organ, that's the reason why we refer to Yahweh as a 'he'. Do you now understand?
DOCTUFOS: Adspiramen 2:27-29

27. Every living being, the male Homos like you all, has two lives to live in two different planets. The shapes of the planets you shall exist in these two times are in your scrotal sacs. You also have right to make your own life with the liquid that shall be generated from your sacs.

28. When Yahweh heard this, he smiled gently to himself and I knew the intention of his heart. Nymphidis, I called him before all. Do what you want to do, for no one can stop you from doing so.
29. Yahweh bowed before me and gave thanks to me.

As you can see in the passages above, God Almighty told Yahweh and his colleagues that they have scrotal sacs. That was an indication that Yahweh is actually a male and so he is qualified to be called a 'he'. But God Almighty his creator doesn't have a particular form or shape such that we have to term it a male or a female. Do you understand now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by johnw47: 4:11am On May 08, 2018
^^^
as you can see, this one follows a confused god:

otemanuduno:
ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe.

2 Likes

Re: . by dalaman: 5:02am On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

The blood of anybody who would have found grace in that bus, is on your head. You look wise in your on eyes, feeling proud you've shutdown a preacher. Yeah, the devil must be happy and perhaps, clapping and cheering you up, because you have the timing of every man in your hands, do you know who will exit this exam hall today. You don't understand what you've done!. Her approach may not be right, but you shutting her down is totally satanic.

You may think to have won an ignorant child of God, but the devil is forever defeated. Have you ever seen light defeated by darkness before?.

I pity humans who foolishly do what even Satan himself hesitates to do, he pushes them to do his work, but all will be judged according to what they've done.

Ask God to forgive you.

Shut up, you myth believer. What is Satan? Take your mythical beings and shove them up. If you vex tell your imaginary Yahweh to come and preach his messages himself. Why tell people about some omni God that wants to know them and be in a relationship with them in the first place? Let the God do that himself since he is the one that loves them and wants to have a personal relationship with them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by M0ron: 6:10am On May 08, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
I had a verbal showdown with a woman in the bus recently. It was in a bus from Victoria Island to Iyanoba after the day's very difficult work. I had been silently contemplating how much it was costing me daily to transport myself to and from these two locations when a woman, probably in her late 40s began shouting in the bus, just right at the top of my head, bathing me with an impressively generous amount of sputum in the process. It was a Preacher Woman.

So with my anger at Buhari's already failed government boiling inside me, I spun round and lashed out at her. I asked her why she was making so much noise with her stupid sermons when she would have been better off putting her brain to better use by thinking her way out of her sad menopausal life.

The silence that greeted these words was very real. Even passengers that had earlier seemed distant and inattentive now turned their attention towards this potentially entertaining showdown. The woman herself looked horrendously(¿) stupefied. Her reaction suggested that it was either the first time anyone questioned her religion and even stood against it or that she had in fact, come across with a physical devil (she was mostly used to spiritual ones).

Unfazed, I continued my speech. Leaving in my wake inquisitive faces of numerous passengers beaming down at me and the Preacher Woman's priceless horrifying look.

I told her her problem was that she was doing the right thing at the wrong time thereby disturbing everyone with her plain foolhardiness. That it was silly to even think of preaching her religion in a bus as this where everyone there had surely just gone through the typically rigorous Lagos daily life and needn't be hearing about some God who is very powerless and can do little to nothing to help the Nigerian situation.

It took moments before her replies, nay, *curses* came. They came in all their glories, very disturbing to behold especially when the fellow who was now uttering them was the same person preaching Love, Peace, and Tolerance moments ago.

I was calm and composed. Heck, a passenger even had to ask me later on if I had taken classes in the Art of Tranquility. Lol. I was ready for her, I'm always ready whenever these religious nutter heads and self-denying fanatics are involved. The trick is always to irk them a little and then watch them shatter the very foundations of the same virtues they claim to hold dear. Yeah, and you wonder why my favorite word is 'hypocrites'.

I didn't take in most of what she said though. I was more busy trying desperately to get away from her sputum which were now pouring uncontrollably from her mouth. Still, I heard her mention things like devils, end time and how the mini demons dwelling inside me needed to be urgently exorcised. It made me momentarily wonder whether I in fact had mini demons dwelling inside me because the way I have been eating these days surprises me very much. I immediately made a mental note to check my demonometer when I got home to see if truly there were mini demons dwelling inside me, and if indeed there were, to immediately do away with them because the prices of foodstuffs in the market is no longer funny. I can't coman be feeding mini useless demons for free, no fa.

I digress. Back to the showdown, to this peculiar battle between God and Satan, White and Black, what is Sinless and what isn't, I told the woman to leave preachings to those buildings they call churches and quit causing noise pollutions in public buses.

Surprisingly, just as she was about to retaliate with freshly laid out curses, the Conductor intervened and told her that she was in fact disturbing everyone in his bus and that she had better left the preachings to be done in Churches. Most of the passengers even murmured in agreement to this.

So like a wounded Lion, greatly outnumbered, amidst fresh curses, fuming, and hisses, the great god-hand finally quieted down.

Somewhere in the record keeping section of my mind I wrote "On this day, in this epic battle between God and the Devil, the Devil has emerged triumphant"
And your point is?

1 Like

Re: . by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2018
M0ron:

And your point is?
Wow, you still didn't get the point? cheesy
Re: . by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2018
Obi1kenobi:
You should have been more respectful in initially addressing her, but I get the frustration. I once had a clash with some Lord's Chosen member disturbing my journey with preaching. We only got into a shouting match because my polite attempts to get him to be mindful of the peace of passengers he was was disturbing got him deriding me as some agent of Satan, so I equally started ridiculing him. Funny enough, as he kept ranting, other passengers started laughing at him and he clearly felt foolish. There was another instance some guy in a keke I entered was handing out church program leaflets and I refused to collect it. Funny enough, the girl sitting beside me also refused to collect it. The guy asked the keke driver to stop so he could get away from all the demons in the vehicle. grin
The odd thing is majority of passengers do not really care for bus preaching and it irritates them, but few, if any, ever has the courage to shut down the inconsiderate clowns that engage in it, so that they don't seem like devils to other people. I traveled to my hometown just 2 weeks ago, and some guy started praying in the bus when we left the park in Lagos. Everyone just ignored him. Not a single person responded to the prayers and I was surprised.

It also doesn't seem as rampant as it once was. I take public transport often when I'm not in the mood to drive through the traffic around the Yaba-Surulere-Orile axis, but I rarely see bus preachers these days. When I was taking the bus as a student, it was a regular thing.
Baba I didn't intend being rude or anything, but I knew whichever words I had used, as long as I was against her preaching, it would have been seen as an insult so what the hell...

Thanks for your contribution anyway, you write very well too.

1 Like

Re: . by dalaman: 7:37am On May 08, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
Baba I didn't intend being rude or anything, but I knew whichever words I had used, as long as I was against her preaching, it would have been seen as an insult so what the hell...

Thanks for your contribution anyway, you write very well too.

I've seen someone told a bus preacher that he should pls calm down because he is doing the right thing at the wrong time. He said he is a Muslim and how will the preacher feel if he stands up and starts disturbing the peace with his Koran preaching? He told the precher to be considerate, the preacher tried to say he was doing the bidding of his master and it is very important that he preached but at the end of it all, few people intervaned and the preacher calmed down. The best thing is to avoid insults in such cases.

Most people dislike bus preaching, but majority can not tell the goons to stop because of fear that they will be labeled as demons, agents of satan or witches. I've seen a doctor being called a witch because she told some idiots that they are disturbing other patients with the way they were praying by screaming and shouting. The fools started saying that her demons are being burned by their prayers that's why she's angry and snapping at them to stop. I've narrated the story here long ago. I intervaned and told them that if their prayers work, they will not be in the hospital, in fact they will do as the bible said and take their patient to the church elders to be prayed upon as the bible declared. No where did the bible say that people should go to the hospital when sick, the church is where the bible says they should go to. I quickly used my phone to Google the passages in the book of James and read it out loud. I told them to practice their religion in full and leave other people alone. They acted as if they just met the devil.

5 Likes

Re: . by Primesky(m): 9:32am On May 08, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up, you myth believer. What is Satan? Take your mythical beings and shove them up. If you vex tell your imaginary Yahweh to come and preach his messages himself. Why tell people about some omni God that wants to know them and be in a relationship with them in the first place? Let the God do that himself since he is the one that loves them and wants to have a personal relationship with them.

Hahaha... Jesus loves you dear, that's the truth cheesy cheesy

What an honour for me to serve Him!. You don't know what you're missing embarassed embarassed

Jesus is Lord for ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Primesky(m): 9:45am On May 08, 2018
0temSapien:
God is a System that is not made. A 'he' did not make GOD, else we will require of you to provide for us the maker of that 'he' who made the system. If you think that God Almighty must have been made because it is a system, then it is also required of you to provide its maker. And you can't tell us that God Almighty(the System of EXISTENCE) is made by Yahweh because Yahweh himself is a part of Existence and not a whole of it. As a matter of fact, the DOCTUFOS OF TRUTH recorded the fact that Yahweh was created by God Almighty but the bible didn't have any record of Yahweh creating God Almighty(Existence).

Now you ask me why I am not a 'it' even though I am a complex body of system of cells. Here is the reason. I have male functions, male reprodductive organs, etc. so I am called a 'he' but God(Existence) has functions which supercedes male and female functions. It doesn't have male reproductive organs or female reproductive organs, that's why we call it 'it'. Now it was recorded that Yahweh has male reproductive organ, that's the reason why we refer to Yahweh as a 'he'. Do you now understand?

As you can see in the passages above, God Almighty told Yahweh and his colleagues that they have scrotal sacs. That was an indication that Yahweh is actually a male and so he is qualified to be called a 'he'. But God Almighty his creator doesn't have a particular form or shape such that we have to term it a male or a female. Do you understand now?

The devil is such a liar!. So you were created by an it?. cheesy cheesy

God forbid!. It's a shame that you've allowed yourself to be so decieved by fallen angels. See how you're peddling the doctrine of Unidentified Flying Objects. SMH.

The devil is a trick star, that guy decieved 1/3 of the angels of God, a great number of them, who are far wiser than you, why won't he and his fallen angel colleagues, be able to deceive you?. For ages, they've been around, studied men, they know what tickles man's fancy, now they come up with a fereytale of lies, and you swallow it hook line and sinker. Whoever says there story won't captivate?. But it's all lies.

God almighty is Jehovah Yahweh. Stop confusing people here with the lies of Satan.

Jesus Christ is the way.

1 Like

Re: . by Slikbae: 10:07am On May 08, 2018
The dirty bus conductor whose voice is louder than I pass my neighbor generator no spit for your body abi, mumu.
fuckerstard:

Somebody dey spit for my body and you expect me make i keep quiet? If i be pastor sef i go tell her to face somewhere else, or shut da F up.
Re: . by Slikbae: 10:13am On May 08, 2018
Pls say what you know. There were no hospitals then.
They were only native doctors who used herbs to heal people and remember that God on one or two occasions told his prophet what herbs to use in curing his sickness. That means that God supports the use of medicines because he could have just said be healed and his prophet would've been healed.

Also when Jesus healed the leaper he told him to go show himself to the medicine man so the medicine man could examine him and verify that he was indeed totally healed.

Stop saying thrash.
dalaman:

I've seen someone told a bus preacher that he should pls calm down because he is doing the right thing at the wrong time. He said he is a Muslim and how will the preacher feel if he stands up and starts disturbing the peace with his Koran preaching? He told the precher to be considerate, the preacher tried to say he was doing the bidding of his master and it is very important that he preached but at the end of it all, few people intervaned and the preacher calmed down. The best thing is to avoid insults in such cases.

Most people dislike bus preaching, but majority can not tell the goons to stop because of fear that they will be labeled as demons, agents of satan or witches. I've seen a doctor being called a witch because she told some idiots that they are disturbing other patients with the way they were praying by screaming and shouting. The fools started saying that her demons are being burned by their prayers that's why she's angry and snapping at them to stop. I've narrated the story here long ago. I intervaned and told them that if their prayers work, they will not be in the hospital, in fact they will do as the bible said and take their patient to the church elders to be prayed upon as the bible declared. No where did the bible say that people should go to the hospital when sick, the church is where the bible says they should go to. I quickly used my phone to Google the passages in the book of James and read it out loud. I told them to practice their religion in full and leave other people alone. They acted as if they just met the devil.
Re: . by frank317: 10:21am On May 08, 2018
AwesomeDuru:

how can he, when he is a m0ron

3 Likes

Re: . by frank317: 10:37am On May 08, 2018
Nice one OP, lovely write up too.
I feel your pain regarding the stress of going to VI from Iyanoba and spending all that money. Used to go from lekk to Abulado (after mile two) and life was hell until things changed.

I wish people like Vaxx would trading preaching traditional religion in the bus, lets see how these Christians would react... you see them hear shouting persecution. Or a muslim preach koran in a bus... this will be a disaster.

To be a christian means to be selfish and insensitive. Christianity preach love but gives hate. otherwise how can u be preaching love in a bus filled with tired and frustrated people?

You cant give what u dont have... humans are not perfect and so all these christians claiming holier than thou will always get it wrong.

I still dont thing God(if he exists) is serious about people knowing and loving him. If God wants the people he loves to know him he should stop sending incompetent selfish humans to do the job. he should do it himself of send some near perfect angles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:19am On May 08, 2018
frank317:
Nice one OP, lovely write up too.
I feel your pain regarding the stress of going to VI from Iyanoba and spending all that money. Used to go from lekk to Abulado (after mile two) and life was hell until things changed.

I wish people like Vaxx would trading preaching traditional religion in the bus, lets see how these Christians would react... you see them hear shouting persecution. Or a muslim preach koran in a bus... this will be a disaster.

To be a christian means to be selfish and insensitive. Christianity preach love but gives hate. otherwise how can u be preaching love in a bus filled with tired and frustrated people?

You cant give what u dont have... humans are not perfect and so all these christians claiming holier than thou will always get it wrong.

I still dont thing God(if he exists) is serious about people knowing and loving him. If God wants the people he loves to know him he should stop sending incompetent selfish humans to do the job. he should do it himself of send some near perfect angles.
Well said brother. The Christians will have none of it if a Muslim starts preaching and urging people to join his religion in the bus. Very intolerant set of people.

I'm neither Christian nor Muslim, I don't even believe there's a God. The idea is just plain stupid. We humans are our own problems. You see people killing for this God, disowning their children, causing bodily harm to themselves all to appease this God. It's very very pathetic. We now have more Churches than we have good schools and adequate water supply. Many innocent children worldwide go hungry daily yet there's a very powerful God who loves and cares, smh. If for nothing else, this God should be regarded as wicked.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 11:22am On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
The dirty bus conductor whose voice is louder than I pass my neighbor generator no spit for your body abi, mumu.

Re: . by AwesomeDuru(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
The dirty bus conductor whose voice is louder than I pass my neighbor generator no spit for your body abi, mumu
And you're supposed to be God's wonderfully perfect daughter, innit?
Re: . by dalaman: 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... Jesus loves you dear, that's the truth cheesy cheesy

What an honour for me to serve Him!. You don't know what you're missing embarassed embarassed

Jesus is Lord for ever!

Jesus loves me and you are the one telling me? Can't you see that you have lost it?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by dalaman: 1:06pm On May 08, 2018
Slikbae:
Pls say what you know. There were no hospitals then.
They were only native doctors who used herbs to heal people and remember that God on one or two occasions told his prophet what herbs to use in curing his sickness. That means that God supports the use of medicines because he could have just said be healed and his prophet would've been healed.

Also when Jesus healed the leaper he told him to go show himself to the medicine man so the medicine man could examine him and verify that he was indeed totally healed.

Stop saying thrash.

Jesus did not tell humans the cause of any disease. He did not provide the cure to any disease as well.

The bible recommended that sick people should be taken to pastors to be prayed upon for healing. Just put you mouth where your money is and stop dancing around.
Re: . by Primesky(m): 1:26pm On May 08, 2018
dalaman:

Jesus loves me and you are the one telling me? Can't you see that you have lost it?

I've lost nothing!. If God comes down as big as He is, the earth won't contain Him. If He comes to you as a man, which He did before, will you believe Him?., the pharesses did the same thing. They doubted Him.

But that I am telling you, does not make it false. A good news is avoiding news regardless of who is telling it. I received this good news and accepted it, and found it to be true to the last dot. It would be wicked of me not to tell others, for so commanded the Lord, so that others will benefit from His love, grace and mercy.

Jesus is the only way out my dear. It's for your own good, and the choice is yours. I know that using human sense and calculation, it won't make sense at all, but this is the wisdom of God. He uses those things men call nonsense to achieve His purpose sometimes. The gospel to an ordinary mind is stupid, but it is the power of God unto salvation.

Truly, Jesus loves me and He loves you too. It's a simple but very powerful gift. Until you have it, you may not understand it. Sure, there are fakers, but it is real! God is real and He loves us.

1 Like

Re: . by dalaman: 1:54pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

I've lost nothing!. If God comes down as big as He is, the earth won't contain Him. If He comes to you as a man, which He did before, will you believe Him?., the pharesses did the same thing. They doubted Him.

But that I am telling you, does not make it false. A good news is avoiding news regardless of who is telling it. I received this good news and accepted it, and found it to be true to the last dot. It would be wicked of me not to tell others, for so commanded the Lord, so that others will benefit from His love, grace and mercy.

Jesus is the only way out my dear. It's for your own good, and the choice is yours. I know that using human sense and calculation, it won't make sense at all, but this is the wisdom of God. He uses those things men call nonsense to achieve His purpose sometimes. The gospel to an ordinary mind is stupid, but it is the power of God unto salvation.

Truly, Jesus loves me and He loves you too. It's a simple but very powerful gift. Until you have it, you may not understand it. Sure, there are fakers, but it is real! God is real and He loves us.

You've totally lost it. If God exist as advertised then he knows me more than I know myself and he also knows exactly what it will take or what he'll do to convince me of his existence and the personal relationship he wants to have with me since it is something that he WANTS.

All these lame excuses of yours remain ridiculous. You are throwing them around because you don't want me to see that the emperor has no clothes.

The fact that you are the one telling me that some almighty God that exists and knows me more than I know myself loves me says you have lost it totally. You can cotinue living in your bubble. Billions before you have done and and billions after you will continue to do it. I also want you to know that there is no God but Allah and Mohammed is his last messenger. Accept that message of truth of be doomed forever.

2 Likes

Re: . by frank317: 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

Is God clueless of am effective way to meet man? Why are u making excuses for this God? Did he tell u humans will doubt him if he shows up? Why should anyone doubt him? Do u serve a doubtable God?

But that I am telling you, does not it false. A good news is avoiding news regardless of who is telling it. I received this good news and accepted it, and found it to be true to the last dot. It would be wicked of me not to tell others, for so commanded the Lord, so that others will benefit from His love, grace and mercy.
U selected the good news to accept thats why u will or did not accept good news of muslims. U found the news plausible but i find the news childish anf so reject it the way u feel u have right to reject muslim news... its just surprising ur God is not thinking this way. Instead he is throwing different good news left right and centre. Or should we accept all 'good' news?

U cannot be the one telling us Jesus is the only way. U are fallible, selfish and inconsiderate because u are human. U are a human who naturally believe his mothers soup is the best, tribe shoukd be considered first and will chose family first over others... what God thinking by sending u to tell us ur Jesus is the only way?

If Jesus truly loves me and wants me to know... he sure has gotten it wrong by sending u.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Primesky(m): 3:25pm On May 08, 2018
frank317:

Is God clueless of am effective way to meet man? Why are u making excuses for this God? Did he tell u humans will doubt him if he shows up? Why should anyone doubt him? Do u serve a doubtable God?

U selected the good news to accept thats why u will or did not accept good news of muslims. U found the news plausible but i find the news childish anf so reject it the way u feel u have right to reject muslim news... its just surprising ur God is not thinking this way. Instead he is throwing different good news left right and centre. Or should we accept all 'good' news?

U cannot be the one telling us Jesus is the only way. U are fallible, selfish and inconsiderate because u are human. U are a human who naturally believe his mothers soup is the best, tribe shoukd be considered first and will chose family first over others... what God thinking by sending u to tell us ur Jesus is the only way?

If Jesus truly loves me and wants me to know... he sure has gotten it wrong by sending u.

Hahaha... You will surely see Him!. That's for sure. But how's it that a dying man, who needs a saviour, will be giving a condition as to how, he wants to be saved?.

Don't worry bro, the day you realise your helplessnes as a man, remember these precious words. 'Jesus loves you so much that He gave His life for your salvation'. Don't just worry OK?, for now it's stupid, but then don't forget. The only thing is, it shouldn't happen after death, alright?, at that point, nothing can be done for you, it will be all over.

I alone know what God saved me from and I will forever love and serve Him, and I know He's real. I can never force anybody to do like me, because it's a choice. There's no point arguing here, because every single human, will one day whether in this world or after death know the truth, see God, and be judged. From the way the Lord has done it, no one will have any excuse. Can you now see yourself?. You heard the news, but dismissed it as false and rubbish, and you are asking that God should come down personally to meet you or else He doesn't exist. And you think that God must dance to your tune right?.

I can't imagine a prisoner on a life sentence, given state pardon, asking the jailers, why they must be the ones to pass across the message, and why didn't the president come to free him by himself, is that prison ready for freedom?. Of cause not!. So he will remain there, but who will he blame?. That very thing you say you can't see, others are seeing it. So what will be your excuse?.

My wish and prayer for you is that you find out the truth and be saved before you leave this world.

Jesus saves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by M0ron: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
AwesomeDuru:
There's none

1 Like

Re: . by frank317: 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
Primesky:

Hahaha... You will surely see Him!. That's for sure. But how's it that a dying man, who needs a saviour, will be giving a condition as to how, he wants to be saved?.
statements like this are the reason i said God has gotten it wrong by sending u.
I am not dying, I dont need a saviour u are the one who think I need a saviour even without asking me if i need one. sorry ur statement above is meaningless to me

Don't worry bro, the day you realise your helplessnes as a man, remember these precious words. 'Jesus loves you so much that He gave His life for your salvation'. Don't just worry OK?, for now it's stupid, but then don't forget. The only thing is, it shouldn't happen after death, alright?, at that point, nothing can be done for you, it will be all over.
which day will i realize my helplessness? are u wishing me evil because i dont believe in ur God? How and when will i realize my helplessness? God loves me so much that he appeared in Jewish land over two thousand years ago to die for me? what kind of nonsensical love is that? he should have halted my birth on earth and direct me straight to heaven, thats the only way i would have understood this love. Ya is actually stupid. what shouldnt happen after death? is this how ur God expresses his love? send u to tell me jargons and wait for me to die so that he can blame me for not accepting ur jargons? is this what u call love?

I alone know what God saved me from and I will forever love and serve Him, and I know He's real. I can never force anybody to do like me, because it's a choice. There's no point arguing here, because every single human, will one day whether in this world or after death know the truth, see God, and be judged. From the way the Lord has done it, no one will have any excuse. Can you now see yourself?. You heard the news, but dismissed it as false and rubbish, and you are asking that God should come down personally to meet you or else He doesn't exist. And you think that God must dance to your tune right?.
if actually God saved u and u know he is real, u have failed to communicate this to us, i see nothing from ur words that shows that God is real or has saved u. heck i dont even know what he saved u from. so I cant believe u. So if the news looks like rubbish to me, i should not dismiss it?
if God does not want to dance in my tune why did he send his son to die for me? how does asking him to do the right thing means he should dance in my tune? isnt even pathetic that ur God does not know how to act? cant he see that sending u to me has failed? u are a fallible human and i am not obligated to anything comin from u.

I can't imagine a prisoner on a life sentence, given state pardon, asking the jailers, why they must be the ones to pass across the message, and why didn't the president come to free him by himself, is that prison ready for freedom?. Of cause not!. So he will remain there, but who will he blame?. That very thing you say you can't see, others are seeing it. So what will be your excuse?.

My wish and prayer for you is that you find out the truth and be saved before you leave this world.

Jesus saves.

Are you comparing the president to your invisible God? Unfortunately for u, i am not a prisoner, neither am i on a life sentence. Have u seen a prisoner who does not know that he is in prison? how then do u want he to accept pardon from a crime he has not committed, and to make it worst the pardon is coming through a fellow "prisoner" from an invisible being.

I pray that you start reasoning. I pray that u think deep and realize how ridiculous u actually sound.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 08, 2018
Re: . by Slikbae: 4:34pm On May 08, 2018
That obviously struck a nerve. Do get lost and remain there.
fuckerstard:

Re: . by Slikbae: 4:37pm On May 08, 2018
These dumb atheists. You are reprimanding me for insulting him but are blind to his first insult. You who insulted an innocent woman who did nothing wrong to you are in no position to call me out.

And nowhere did i mention that I was perfect.
AwesomeDuru:
And you're supposed to be God's wonderfully perfect daughter, innit?
Re: . by Slikbae: 4:39pm On May 08, 2018
Dumb people always feeling smart. Where did I mention Jesus? I said God Almighty. Seems like comprehension is alien to NL resident atheists.
dalaman:

Jesus did not tell humans the cause of any disease. He did not provide the cure to any disease as well.

The bible recommended that sick people should be taken to pastors to be prayed upon for healing. Just put you mouth where your money is and stop dancing around.
Re: . by dalaman: 5:38pm On May 08, 2018
frank317:

statements like this are the reason i said God has gotten it wrong by sending u.
I am not dying, I dont need a saviour u are the one who think I need a saviour even without asking me if i need one. sorry ur statement above is meaningless to me

which day will i realize my helplessness? are u wishing me evil because i dont believe in ur God? How and when will i realize my helplessness? God loves me so much that he appeared in Jewish land over two thousand years ago to die for me? what kind of nonsensical love is that? he should have halted my birth on earth and direct me straight to heaven, thats the only way i would have understood this love. Ya is actually stupid. what shouldnt happen after death? is this how ur God expresses his love? send u to tell me jargons and wait for me to die so that he can blame me for not accepting ur jargons? is this what u call love?

if actually God saved u and u know he is real, u have failed to communicate this to us, i see nothing from ur words that shows that God is real or has saved u. heck i dont even know what he saved u from. so I cant believe u. So if the news looks like rubbish to me, i should not dismiss it?
if God does not want to dance in my tune why did he send his son to die for me? how does asking him to do the right thing means he should dance in my tune? isnt even pathetic that ur God does not know how to act? cant he see that sending u to me has failed? u are a fallible human and i am not obligated to anything comin from u.

Are you comparing the president to your invisible God? Unfortunately for u, i am not a prisoner, neither am i on a life sentence. Have u seen a prisoner who does not know that he is in prison? how then do u want he to accept pardon from a crime he has not committed, and to make it worst the pardon is coming through a fellow "prisoner" from an invisible being.

I pray that you start reasoning. I pray that u think deep and realize how ridiculous u actually sound.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Supernatural Experience / What Pastors Won’t Tell You About Tithes / The House Negro!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.