Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. (709 Views)

Wana Udobang Shares Naked Photo Of Herself And A Message To Go With It / I Can't Bear It Anymore, I Wana Go Off / My Girlfriend Is Planning To Commit Suicide Please Help Me "Screenshots" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2018
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:57pm On May 07, 2018
So , u want to commit suicide coz u don't have 2k naira? undecided

What happened to 20k ur father gave u to enroll ur younger brother? Did u gamble It & u lose? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Papanwamaikpe: 3:58pm On May 07, 2018
R.i.p in advance

1 Like

Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2018
........ .
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 4:01pm On May 07, 2018
we went today nd the principal is nt in school so i was asked to come back tomorrow.I went into thy gamble house [bet9ja] nd came out without it.
I feel much pain,having suicidal thought,my dad confide in me somuch.This nt the ist or second ,nt even the third .am nt bad,nt a cultist,am obedient nd hardworking with good ambition in lifebuh gambling is gradually pulling down..i have wednesday as lastday ,only suicidal is what i cn only think of,.
i do go church,[lords choosen] ,av fasted nd pains pray to stop it buh i just cnt.my parents must be ashamed of me,my pastor nd entirely church must be ashamed of me.i'm such a disappointment. crying ?,cnt type anymore
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by daben1(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2018
Alright, bro, goodluck... Use sniper abeg

1 Like

Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

What happened to 20k ur father gave u to enroll ur younger brother? Did u gamble It & u lose? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked
yes ,yes.Am such a disappointment..To my family
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

yes ,yes.Am such a disappointment..to my family
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:23pm On May 07, 2018
undecided The only way to kill any addiction x to starve it.... So starve that spirit of gambling until it's no more,calm down boy Yuh life doesn't end here besides suicide doesn't remove d pain it's only d begining....of it....
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided The only way to kill any addiction x to starve it.... So starve that spirit of gambling until it's no more,calm down boy Yuh life doesn't end here besides suicide doesn't remove d pain it's only d begining....of it....
buh i hav to reqister my brother for junior waec,am confused
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by hungryboy(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2018
empire2017:
yes ,yes.Am such a disappointment..to my family
calm down bro. Do you wish to be remembered as the guy who committed suicide after he lost his Brother's Waec registration fee to Virtual bet? .

This should be a turning point in your life, go to your Dad, inform him that you lost the money to virtual, beg him for forgiveness and promise him that you will stop betting .
I was once a virtual addict like you,went to bed hungry some nights ,because i lost all my money at the betshop, couldn't even buy new clothes and shoes for months, because i always lost my paycheck at the betshop, was always sad and moody almost everyday after having another bad day at the betshop, one day i took stock of the amount i have lost to virtual, and told myself that enough is enough .

Now , i'm better off after making that decision. I now have some change in my account, i hardly beg my siblings for bailouts anymore, and am no longer the sad guy of the night.

Take your life back from Bet9ja bro , live on and make your parents proud
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Jagabanj(f): 4:36pm On May 07, 2018
empire2017:
we went today nd the principal is nt in school so i was asked to come back tomorrow.I went into thy gamble house [bet9ja] nd came out without it.
I feel much pain,having suicidal thought,my dad confide in me somuch.This nt the ist or second ,nt even the third .am nt bad,nt a cultist,am obedient nd hardworking with good ambition in lifebuh gambling is gradually pulling down..i have wednesday as lastday ,only suicidal is what i cn only think of,. Ehya! Such a young boy.
i do go church,[lords choosen] ,av fasted nd pains pray to stop it buh i just cnt.my parents must be ashamed of me,my pastor nd entirely church must be ashamed of me.i'm such a disappointment. crying ?,cnt type anymore
Ehya! Such a young boy, continue to rest in peace
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 5:09pm On May 07, 2018
empire2017:
typing in pains nd agony...my story!!!
it all started 2015 after my waec ,i told my parents to let me go learn patient medicine [chemist].my dad insisted dat i shud go learn computer operation which i declined that i v got some basic knowledge of it from my secondary school.they refused nd i have to stay @home for that 4months which has rendered my life useless.
lem say i enjoyed bad friends that introduced me to gambing(bet9ja) .my parents got to
know of it ,hence the agreed to to my terms nd i started learning patience medicine in jan 2016-dec 2017.
buh that spirit of bet9ja [visual game) stii in me.
fastwrd 2018,i got addmission nd secured a lodge which i haven't finished paying remaining "10k." my parents do give 4k for

feeding every week ,in addition to stock fish,melon ,idomine,provision nd many food items since my mum deals on them as a

trader.
ryt now,i cnt even boast of 2k in my account.the worst is my dad gave me 20k to go register my 3rd bro for junior Waec nd its ending on wednesday.

Hang yourself quit looking for sympathy and delaying please, also remember to take EmergencyCase with you, he's been afraid to make the bold step.
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=hungryboy post=67359600]calm down bro. Do you wish to be remembered as the guy who committed suicide after he lost his Brother's Waec registration fee to Virtual bet? .

This should be a turning point in your life, go to your Dad, inform him that you lost the money to virtual, beg him for forgiveness and promise him that you will stop betting .

my father is very very strict in his deals,his a senior police officer ,like i said earlier ,this nt my first,second or third ,he has disown nd cursed me several tyms ,i will beG nd he kip forgivin me.Am ashamed he have lost trust in me..
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Martinez19(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

he is a gambling addict. sad
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by Martinez19(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=empire2017 post=67360626][/quote] you need to deal with your gambling addiction. Apart from the problem it has caused between you and your family, it will cause serious financial problems for you in the future if care is not taken. We you waste all your cash, fall in heavy debt, start stealing and defrauding people to fund your habit and yet still borrowing, you eyes will clear. Deal with your addiction.
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by austyn0(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2018
hungryboy:
calm down bro. Do you wish to be remembered as the guy who committed suicide after he lost his Brother's Waec registration fee to Virtual bet? .

I was once a virtual addict like you,went to bed hungry some nights ,because i lost all my money at the betshop, couldn't even buy new clothes and shoes for months, because i always lost my paycheck at the betshop, was always sad and moody almost everyday after having another bad day at the betshop, one day i took stock of the amount i have lost to virtual, and told myself that enough is enough .

Now , i'm better off after making that decision. I now have some change in my account, i hardly beg my siblings for bailouts anymore, and am no longer the sad guy of the night.

Take your life back from Bet9ja bro , live on and make your parents proud
Concerning Wisdom,, after God you are likely the next... Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by IamPlato(m): 5:47pm On May 07, 2018
Suicide?

That Is Not A Solution
Re: Am A Prodigal Son.wana Commit Suicide. by empire2017(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=hungryboy post=67359600]calm down bro. Do you wish to be remembered as the guy who committed suicide after he lost his Brother's Waec registration fee to Virtual bet? This should be a turning point in your life, go to your Dad, inform him that you lost the money to virtual, beg him for forgiveness and promise him that you will stop betting .
I was once a virtual addict like you,went to bed hungry some nights ,because i lost all my money at the betshop, couldn't even buy new clothes and shoes for months, because i always lost my paycheck at the betshop, was always sad and moody almost everyday after having another bad day at the betshop, one day i took stock of the amount i have lost to virtual, and told myself that enough is enough.Now , i'm better off after making that decision. I now have some change in my account, i hardly beg my siblings for bailouts anymore, and am no longer the sad guy of the night..How do i beg now that i have finished cooking nd serving them food .[mum & dad]

(1) (Reply)

This Man Takes Women Out On Date, Orders Expensive Meals, Abandons Themwith Bill / Confession: How I FU++K My Class Mate Inside The Staffroom / Short Story: A Suck To Death (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.