Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,070 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo (29417 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / APC Lagos West Leaders Warn Babajide Sanwo-olu / Population Figure: Stop Misinforming The Public - Itsekiri Leaders Warn Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 6:36pm On May 07, 2018
Even a pastor
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Abagworo(m): 6:36pm On May 07, 2018
All these powerless and about to be retired politicians should quietly leave APC. They were the ones that connived with Jonathan against APC calling it Hausa party and calling Rochas "Okorohausa" but lost only to come back to drag the Hausa party with the only Igbo man that stood by Buhari. I doubt if Okorocha will accept them to remain in APC.
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by sweerychick(f): 6:39pm On May 07, 2018
Abagworo:
All these powerless and about to be retired politicians should quietly leave APC. They were the ones that connived with Jonathan against APC calling it Hausa party and calling Rochas "Okorohausa" but lost only to come back to drag the Hausa party with the only Igbo man that stood by Buhari. I doubt if Okorocha will accept them to remain in APC.
if anyone is to retire it is you and rochas. Just kindly hide your faces in shame

6 Likes

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 07, 2018
they ought to show respect, he is the vp.
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Vikthor(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2018
Okoroawusa put the final nail to his political coffin the day he thought up the idea of trying to impose his imbecilic son in law as the next governor...
Cockroach Okoroawusa is Politically dead..
come on go cry to mummy Buhari

1 Like

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by johnmartus(m): 6:46pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy wishful thinking.
SamuelAnyawu:
APC cannot rule Imo State in 2019.

1) APC is still referred to as an ISLAMIC PARTY

2) Buhari's body language has lost relevance grin

3) Izunaso, Hope Uzodinma, Madumere and Ararume will surely go to war during the APC Gubernatorial Politics which will lead to disintegration.

4) When Rochas moves to APGA,SDP or LP. APC will not ride on the powers of Incumbency.

5) PDP will woo the aggrieved members of APC and APGA.

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by nocmig4God(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2018
Point of correction, APGA cannot accept Rochas. Rochas used the party won elections and dumped the party..After much insult from Rochas.
SamuelAnyawu:

3) Izunaso, Hope Uzodinma, Madumere and Ararume will surely go to war during the APC Gubernatorial Politics which will lead to disintegration.

4) When Rochas moves to APGA,SDP or LP. APC will not ride on the powers of Incumbency.

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:53pm On May 07, 2018
this short cunning ordinary commissioner. everybody don see you finish
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Charly68: 7:40pm On May 07, 2018
I trust my Pastor, he won't do such a thing never! The IMO stake holders should relax their mind over this rumour..The VP is too discipline than to involve himself in roforofo fight ..Okorocha should know what to do ..
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Smarkie: 7:42pm On May 07, 2018
the propangada they use to win election in 2015 is catching up with them. karma is really a bitch
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by gamaliel9: 7:43pm On May 07, 2018
In 1987,all the rebels groups in Somalia came together to oust Said Barre.....It was down swiftly....A day after that,they turned on each other...till today Somalia is a failed state....Like Somalia like Imo State...these four gladiators that uprooted Rochas will turn on themselves...the film continues....their interests will consume them,all four want to be governor
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by FBIL: 7:44pm On May 07, 2018
When we were in Government College, it was rare seeing a Journalist write stories in terrible English. I was taught to ''steer clear''and not to ''stay clear''. These things are idiomatic expressions that convey indirect meanings. Mr. Freelancer, take note!
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by purityval(m): 7:49pm On May 07, 2018
annnikky:
I said it that osinbade want to trend like his dullard master undecided buh he should be careful so that they won't throw him out of the window undecided

Mr bade stay out of Imo State or lipsrsealed

Ello bae
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by chernest2002: 8:01pm On May 07, 2018
When a pastor backslide he becomes a devil.

1 Like

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by annnikky(f): 8:01pm On May 07, 2018
purityval:

Ello bae
Purity purity... Long tym cheesy
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by purityval(m): 8:13pm On May 07, 2018
annnikky:

Purity purity... Long tym cheesy

annnikky... Yea long time. Where have you been hiding? Served finish without inviting me to celebrate with you. Nuh fair
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by solid3(m): 8:22pm On May 07, 2018
Steer clear they mean?
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by annnikky(f): 8:31pm On May 07, 2018
purityval:

annnikky... Yea long time. Where have you been hiding? Served finish without inviting me to celebrate with you. Nuh fair
LOL.. I checked on u buh I didn't c u sad
Am sorry boo cheesy
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by bejeria101(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2018
Apc wailing? Kai dis cant be happening!
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by conehead2018: 9:33pm On May 07, 2018
Abagworo:
As far am concern you and your rogue governor are already political pensioners.

1 Like

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by ufuosman(m): 9:37pm On May 07, 2018
Rocha's never see anything, he go run leave IMO state
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Obdk: 10:07pm On May 07, 2018
Abagworo:

see it dis way. igbo people ve successfully hijacked d hausa fulani party fron d hausa fulani group in Imo state led by Rochas d slave

1 Like

Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by NORSIYK(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Great analysis but Samuel Anyanwu can never win PDP governorship primaries, he has shot himself on the foot by contesting governorship he will end up loosing both senate and governorship seats. Mark my word, Hon. Onyewuchi will win senate primaries for owerri zone while Hon. Ihedioha will emerge as the governorship flag bearer and Sam Daddy will loose out completely
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by NairaMaster1(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
fashoo2010:
He should not be part of those that will put pressure in ensuring they alter it, if not he is just disgracing the body he represents (SAN and Pstorate)

He's already a disgrace to the duo.

I heard him boasting they save 200b naira from ghost workers and I ask:

So, my younger brother they layed off from the FCS is also a ghost?
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by LZAA: 12:42am On May 08, 2018
FBIL:
When we were in Government College, it was rare seeing a Journalist write stories in terrible English. I was taught to ''steer clear''and not to ''stay clear''. These things are idiomatic expressions that convey indirect meanings. Mr. Freelancer, take note!
bro this na global phenomena nw o
nobody proofreads anymore thnks to blogs and all sorts
this is beyond the odd error
its evrywia nw
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Debazent1: 1:26am On May 08, 2018
A party divided against itself can not stand
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by Kaycee9242(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2018
Op the correct word is STEER CLEAR not STAY CLEAR tanx
Re: Stay Clear Of Imo, APC Leaders Warn Osinbajo by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 9:12am On May 08, 2018
This is just the beginning for APC on APGA we trust, back to the promise land.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / CDS, Gen Leo Irabor: Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre have been arrested / Justice Chima Centus Nweze Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies at 64

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.