Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ (41142 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Firefire(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
Useless party of rogues and morons

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by ukoblo(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
[quote author=Lakeside79 post=67362278]Uselsss president

Corrupt and indolent , clueless and confused buffoon

Has no clue on morsern economic practises nor does he understand what mordern governance entails

Idiot[/continue...]
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
AnanseK:

I can feel your pain and distress.

You are working for looters of our country’s treasury and Buhari is blocking their criminal activity.

Keep on wailing, but Buhari remains President until 2023.

Smh you made no sense whatsoever
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Jibabs2(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
So the budget will be passed becouse of Dino

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by talk2percy(m): 8:32pm On May 07, 2018
Buhari is a tyrant
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 07, 2018
Printerscanner:

When Buhari is declared winner of the 2019 presidential election by INEC, you will drink sniper insecticide, die and then run away grin.

Dude I don't have a green passport for your information

You will suffer alone so do I care ?

Nope
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by wakandanation(f): 8:35pm On May 07, 2018
2019 will be both intriguing and thrilling! grin
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by oluwasegun007(m): 8:35pm On May 07, 2018
Are you kidding me, Egypt former President was arraigned on a stretcher..

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by eddyslim(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2018
No respect for the law
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Witnes: 8:40pm On May 07, 2018
Hahaha because Dino is in pain, they want to use his detention/treatment as a begging method to look into d budget next week, things of this kind should keep coming so we could have a better Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by GentleYoung(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow

do you want to have some fun?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh.. wink lets video chat wink
serious buyers only!!

What do you sell
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by donephi(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow

do you want to have some fun?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh.. wink lets video chat wink
serious buyers only!!
what are you selling biko, I didn't see your wares sampled.
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by hushpapi(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2018
Some Nigerians will just open mouth like frog mouth begin Dey talk different thing. How is Dino better than common Nigerians that are shot for no reason and humiated? Imagine people calling the president a clueless person just because of Dino. What has dino contribute to his people? What have they benefit from dino so far?

Is Dino not part of the senates that earn jonathan trust and still let him down. Do you think buhari is so dump to trust them and be let down like they did to Jonathan. One of the quality of a good leader is someone who learn from others mistake.

Nigerian politicians don’t trust each other in anyway that’s why to work together is always complicated. No one wanna work with someone they can’t trust. We innocent Nigerians are the one facing the bullshit. The problem is not the president, they problem is the senates and reps. The senates don’t even trust each other. But they make it look like they are innocents while the president is the mastermind behind all evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Anijay1212(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2018
cheesy cry
Factfinder1:
Moment dino melaye wanted to escape from police custody along abuja- lokoja express road
shocked
Factfinder1:
Moment dino melaye wanted to escape from police custody along abuja- lokoja express road
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Witnes: 8:48pm On May 07, 2018
hahaha, because Dino is in pain, they want to use his treatment/detention as a begging method to look into d budget next week, a budget that have been submitted to d house early this year, so beautiful, things of this kind should endlessly continue so we could have a better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Anijay1212(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin cheesy
arma:

E pain this guy.U still have up to 2023 to continue to endure the pain.Shege Wailer!!!
shocked
arma:

E pain this guy.U still have up to 2023 to continue to endure the pain.Shege Wailer!!!

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by bikefab(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
Neither Sarki or Dogara is better than Buhari or the police chief...they are all vultures feeding fat on the corruption and the dis-unity that is Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by calaway: 8:56pm On May 07, 2018
SHAMEFULLY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS JUST WATCHING AS DINO IS BEING WITCH HUNTED BY BUHARI.......BUHARI KNOW THAT DINO WILL INCITE NIGERIAN S TO SEEK ,DEMAND AND EVEN TAKE JUSTICE WITH HIS EXPOSITION OF THE TRUE POSITION EVENTS IN NIGERIA
....BUHARI PREFERS THAT NIGERIAN S DIE QUIETLY BY THE HANDS OF FULANI HERDSMEN LAND USURPERS
AND THUS SHUTS ANY OPPOSITE OPINION......#SAVEDINO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACWSjyuU-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
GentleYoung:

What do you sell
na puna na
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by osazsky(m): 9:02pm On May 07, 2018
GentleYoung:

What do you sell
na puna na
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by albaniy1: 9:04pm On May 07, 2018
isahsalee:
Chai baba, forgive them they have realized executive is most snr. arms of government.
. Yesooooo tell them

and in addition let them know that we (the buharians people) have forgive the NASS including the one that send them to plead on his behalf (dino) bcs the have come in alliance with baba...

Sai baba!!!!.

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Harrynight(m): 9:14pm On May 07, 2018
When will they finally signed this budget and pass into law?

Since APC took ova budget always signed after 1st half of d yr...

They probably didn't know 2018 will come jus yet
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by kmaster007: 9:25pm On May 07, 2018
funny pple... if Senators can make a move of impeaching a president of a country... wat is taken Dem a move to do dat to ordinary IG for not obeying Dem...
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by bionixs: 9:33pm On May 07, 2018
AnanseK:

You are working for looters of our country’s treasury and Buhari is blocking their criminal activity.

for your village na
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Princedapace(m): 9:40pm On May 07, 2018
AnanseK:

I can understand u have right to support anyone u like but it beats my imagination that u will make this comment about Buhari not corrupt.

Like seriously? Baba, abi u don't know wetin dey happen for Aso Rock? Mehn Buhari boys are flexing naija money o! Don't worry, wait make APC leadership end at anytime and u will hear news of massive looting under Buhari

It is a pity that some of us support these criminals. Bro, if only u know the rate of corruption going on now, u go weep except u are benefiting from it.

If u know the corruption going on now, u go know sey the dollar sales by CBN to cabals was a joke. Lol
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by finchcole: 9:44pm On May 07, 2018
Egyptian president was stretchered to the court in egypt.so tell me what's babaric and uncivilised about melaye's case.saraki Abeg wise up
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by BobJames1(f): 9:44pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Uselsss president

Has no clue on mordern economic practises nor does he understand what mordern governance entails

Idiot

Tell us what modern economic practices are. Give us a typical case study. Proffer solutions with facts and stop running your data on a myopic mind. Are you a victim of free money? Get a life and stop being lazy!

5 Likes

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 07, 2018
BobJames1:

Tell us what modern economic practices are. Give us a typical case study. Proffer solutions with facts and stop running your data on a myopic mind. Are you a victim of free money? Get a life and stop being lazy!

You talking to.me?
Go wash the dishes and make some dinner men where talking
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by omokab: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Uselsss president

Has no clue on mordern economic practises nor does he understand what mordern governance entails

Idiot
na buari kill your father?

2 Likes

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by PointZerom: 9:54pm On May 07, 2018
AnanseK:

shut up
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 07, 2018
omokab:
na buari kill your father?

Pls who is buari?

Is he a cousin.to that dimwit president?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello And His Wife Amina Loved Up In These Photos / Crowd Welcomes Ike Ekweremadu In Enugu (Photos) / Anozie Madaubuchi Cyril Berates Chinese Officials For Eviction Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.