Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,848 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ (41259 Views)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari About Shehu Sani (Photos) / What Saraki, Dogara, Other Npdp Members Actually Want – Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by buhariguy(m): 10:27pm On May 07, 2018
Factfinder1:
Moment dino melaye wanted to escape from police custody along abuja- lokoja express road
you are right.

Dino is an idiotic pig of Ebiraland

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 10:42pm On May 07, 2018
Jibabs2:
So the budget will be passed becouse of Dino
you don see am na corrupt entities

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by keneck1: 10:43pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Uselsss president

Corrupt and indolent , clueless and confused buffoon

Has no clue on mordern economic practises nor does he understand what mordern governance entails

Idiot
o boy hold your heart the temperature too high,2019, Buhari coasts home to victory

1 Like

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 07, 2018
keneck1:
o boy hold your heart the temperature too high,2019, Buhari coasts home to victory

He isn't home.amd dry just yet

Wait for it
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 10:45pm On May 07, 2018
hushpapi:
Some Nigerians will just open mouth like frog mouth begin Dey talk different thing. How is Dino better than common Nigerians that are shot for no reason and humiated? Imagine people calling the president a clueless person just because of Dino. What has dino contribute to his people? What have they benefit from dino so far?

Is Dino not part of the senates that earn jonathan trust and still let him down. Do you think buhari is so dump to trust them and be let down like they did to Jonathan. One of the quality of a good leader is someone who learn from others mistake.

Nigerian politicians don’t trust each other in anyway that’s why to work together is always complicated. No one wanna work with someone they can’t trust. We innocent Nigerians are the one facing the bullshit. The problem is not the president, they problem is the senates and reps. The senates don’t even trust each other. But they make it look like they are innocents while the president is the mastermind behind all evil.
even tho you have a lot of typos I can understand you and I agree with you 100%
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
calaway:
SHAMEFULLY THE ENTIRE COUNTRY IS JUST WATCHING AS DINO IS BEING WITCH HUNTED BY BUHARI.......BUHARI KNOW THAT DINO WILL INCITE NIGERIAN S TO SEEK ,DEMAND AND EVEN TAKE JUSTICE WITH HIS EXPOSITION OF THE TRUE POSITION EVENTS IN NIGERIA
....BUHARI PREFERS THAT NIGERIAN S DIE QUIETLY BY THE HANDS OF FULANI HERDSMEN LAND USURPERS
AND THUS SHUTS ANY OPPOSITE OPINION......#SAVEDINO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ACWSjyuU-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=160T6pjIEPE
one corner!!! You just dey talk
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Felixv: 10:47pm On May 07, 2018
is it not the same police that is protecting these useless senators --now that the police is doing their job (without favor),they have now become tribesmen and barbarians --lol

anytime I hear these criminal senators talk about the rule of law i feel like laughing -when have they followed the rule of law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 10:50pm On May 07, 2018
Princedapace:

I can understand u have right to support anyone u like but it beats my imagination that u will make this comment about Buhari not corrupt.

Like seriously? Baba, abi u don't know wetin dey happen for Aso Rock? Mehn Buhari boys are flexing naija money o! Don't worry, wait make APC leadership end at anytime and u will hear news of massive looting under Buhari

It is a pity that some of us support these criminals. Bro, if only u know the rate of corruption going on now, u go weep except u are benefiting from it.

If u know the corruption going on now, u go know sey the dollar sales by CBN to cabals was a joke. Lol

buhari boys no be name, name them and shame them
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:
Uselsss president

Corrupt and indolent , clueless and confused buffoon

Has no clue on mordern economic practises nor does he understand what mordern governance entails

Idiot
who's this one again?
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by keneck1: 10:53pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

He isn't home.amd dry just yet
Wait for it
kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa so funny,oya inec over to you
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 10:56pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

Dude I don't have a green passport for your information

You will suffer alone so do I care ?

Nope
see someone that has red/wine and blue passport grin grin
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 07, 2018
Iammercy2018:
who's this one again?

lakeside b*tch

And Who are you ?
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 11:03pm On May 07, 2018
Princedapace:

I can understand u have right to support anyone u like but it beats my imagination that u will make this comment about Buhari not corrupt.

Like seriously? Baba, abi u don't know wetin dey happen for Aso Rock? Mehn Buhari boys are flexing naija money o! Don't worry, wait make APC leadership end at anytime and u will hear news of massive looting under Buhari

It is a pity that some of us support these criminals. Bro, if only u know the rate of corruption going on now, u go weep except u are benefiting from it.

If u know the corruption going on now, u go know sey the dollar sales by CBN to cabals was a joke. Lol

so this your news now how u take know if no be hatred they make u they flababa anyhow

Support your allegation with some facts, source and all if you're not just a wailer
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 11:05pm On May 07, 2018
Lakeside79:

lakeside b*tch

And Who are you ?
I never knew you're not a citizen of this country so I don't have biz with you
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 07, 2018
Iammercy2018:
I never knew you're not a citizen of this country so I don't have biz with you

Well that green passport is a curse if you know any better

May foreign citizenship fall on you so you see what real.life is my dear
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by papoose321: 11:20pm On May 07, 2018
Wow!! We are finished in this country.. NASS de beg president to tell IG of police to obey the laws of Nigeria... OMAGOD!
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Princedapace(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2018
So101:
buhari boys no be name, name them and shame them

Do u have any evidence of corruption charges against those Buhari called looters aside what Buhari made u believe? Aside the news u hear and read every day, do u av any other evidence?

Look i am not a supporter of any politician in Nigeria. God can never make me become such a low life to be supporting any politician in Nigeria becus they are all criminals.

That is why I am not against what is happening to Dino. They are all the same. Only the corrupt job recruitment going on in this administration can make a reasonable person faint..

A member of Buhari's cabinet built a website for 78 million naira. Lol! Una weldone o. They never use 78 million build facebook sef. Look at Amaechi of Rivers State. Someone who spent 8 solid years as a governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria, what did he achieve in 8 years?

He is now a saint with APC. Look at Orji Uzo Kalu, a ex governor of Abia state. A man well known is now a saint. Someone who may find it hard to enter Abia state becus of the way he managed Abia state. That state is backward today becus of his administration but he is now a saint with APC. I can go on and on. Bro, this has nothing to do with wailing. Pls, i am not a pdp or apc person. All nigerian politicians are criminals. Maybe u are on their payroll, u are free to support them.
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by calaway: 3:42am On May 08, 2018
So101:
you mean say people no dey die? abi you like as e be?
wickedness get expiring date
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by calaway: 3:43am On May 08, 2018
So101:
you mean say people no dey die? abi you like as e be?
wickedness get expiring date
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Oluwalifted: 6:23am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
Buhari is as useless as his dead deek
Just like your father!
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by israelmao(m): 6:56am On May 08, 2018
Former Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak was brought to court for trial on a stretcher but his own case was different.
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 7:54am On May 08, 2018
Princedapace:

Do u have any evidence of corruption charges against those Buhari called looters aside what Buhari made u believe? Aside the news u hear and read every day, do u av any other evidence?

Look i am not a supporter of any politician in Nigeria. God can never make me become such a low life to be supporting any politician in Nigeria becus they are all criminals.

That is why I am not against what is happening to Dino. They are all the same. Only the corrupt job recruitment going on in this administration can make a reasonable person faint..

A member of Buhari's cabinet built a website for 78 million naira. Lol! Una weldone o. They never use 78 million build facebook sef. Look at Amaechi of Rivers State. Someone who spent 8 solid years as a governor of one of the richest states in Nigeria, what did he achieve in 8 years?

He is now a saint with APC. Look at Orji Uzo Kalu, a ex governor of Abia state. A man well known is now a saint. Someone who may find it hard to enter Abia state becus of the way he managed Abia state. That state is backward today becus of his administration but he is now a saint with APC. I can go on and on. Bro, this has nothing to do with wailing. Pls, i am not a pdp or apc person. All nigerian politicians are criminals. Maybe u are on their payroll, u are free to support them.
most of the things you’ve said are “them say” especially if you are saying Amaechi didn’t do anything as governor. I reside in Rivers and that’s to say if you don’t know you don’t know!! If I have a reason to stand by someone I don’t need to be on their payroll!! But I respect your views either way
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 8:47am On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:

Well that green passport is a curse if you know any better

May foreign citizenship fall on you so you see what real.life is my dear
probably a curse to you, "maybe" but not to me.

Better don't say what will add to your problem, your IP is showing you're in Nigeria grin grin
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 9:08am On May 08, 2018
Iammercy2018:

Better don't say what will add to your problem, your IP is showing you're in Nigeria grin grin

I.never said I am.not in Nigeria currently, but I do.not have a green.passport mine is a lighter shade of @@@#$

Nuff said

And as an after thought the green.passport is a.curse to all who have it trust me.i know how my.life was before I got my passpport , ever since I traded the green for a.different shade it's been dreams coming.true

I wish it on every Nigerian who deserves it , may they have a chance to lead a better life in a better country
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Nobody: 9:10am On May 08, 2018
Iammercy2018:

You won't understand, words can describe it, life in a.developed country is best experienced.

In Nigeria currently to.work with one of the PR firms.for some of covert clientele
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 9:23am On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:

You won't understand, words can describe it, life in a.develooed country is best experienced.

In Nigeria currently to.work with one of the PR firms.for some of covert clientele
grin
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Princedapace(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2018
So101:
most of the things you’ve said are “them say” especially if you are saying Amaechi didn’t do anything as governor. I reside in Rivers and that’s to say if you don’t know you don’t know!! If I have a reason to stand by someone I don’t need to be on their payroll!! But I respect your views either way

Most of the things Buhari say about corrupt politicians are also them say, them say. U don't have evidence outside what Buhari and ApC said.

Amaechi did what other governors did. That state has money to be the best state in Africa. Just like I said, all the politicians are criminals

Why didn't amaechi build world class hospitals in rivers as least to stop stupid policians from traveling abroad for mediacls?

Jutst look at Buhari who made us believe he will stop medical treatments abroad but he is now the most traveled president to seek medicals abroad.

My brother let call a spade, spade jareee. All of them are evil people. All of them. Buhari didn't rule us before? Abeg, they are all the same. Buhari boys are doing anyhow today. Go close to Aso Rock and see how nepotism, favourism, and corruption has eaten deep.

Are recruitments into FG agencies not the same way PDP did them? Same slot sharing, same magu magu, nothing changed bro. What changed was just the name. Nigerians should wake up. If another party wins now, u will hear big big amounts they will call that APC members stole. Just wait and see. All of them are evil.

Fashola made mouth that electricity is not a rocket science. I so much believed him but baba, electricity has become a rocket science now.
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Iammercy2018: 9:24am On May 08, 2018
Lakeside79:

I.neber said I am.not in Nigeria currently, but I do.not have a green.passport mine is a lighter shade of @@@#$

Nuff said

And as an after thought the green.passpoet is a.curse to all who have it trust me.i know how my.life was before I got me.passpport , ever since I traded the green for a.difderent shade it's been dreams come.true

I wish it on every Nigerian who deserves it , may they have a chance to lead a better life in a better country
lol ok
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Maket: 10:19am On May 08, 2018
oshe11:
pls show some respect. collect SLAP
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by Bimpe29: 11:28am On May 08, 2018
Hahaah! How did you know is dick is dead? Are you another Aisha in the oza room? grin grin grin

oshe11:
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by oshe11: 11:29am On May 08, 2018
Bimpe29:
Hahaah! How did you know is dick is dead? Are you another Aisha in the oza room? grin grin grin

Lol....

I'm close to Aisha
Re: What Saraki, Dogara Told Buhari About Dino Melaye’s Travail, 2018 Budget - READ by So101: 12:19pm On May 08, 2018
Princedapace:

Most of the things Buhari say about corrupt politicians are also them say, them say. U don't have evidence outside what Buhari and ApC said.

Amaechi did what other governors did. That state has money to be the best state in Africa. Just like I said, all the politicians are criminals

Why didn't amaechi build world class hospitals in rivers as least to stop stupid policians from traveling abroad for mediacls?

Jutst look at Buhari who made us believe he will stop medical treatments abroad but he is now the most traveled president to seek medicals abroad.

My brother let call a spade, spade jareee. All of them are evil people. All of them. Buhari didn't rule us before? Abeg, they are all the same. Buhari boys are doing anyhow today. Go close to Aso Rock and see how nepotism, favourism, and corruption has eaten deep.

Are recruitments into FG agencies not the same way PDP did them? Same slot sharing, same magu magu, nothing changed bro. What changed was just the name. Nigerians should wake up. If another party wins now, u will hear big big amounts they will call that APC members stole. Just wait and see. All of them are evil.

Fashola made mouth that electricity is not a rocket science. I so much believed him but baba, electricity has become a rocket science now.
I cannot say you don’t have valid points, but the man in question being Buhari is one man, just like every other President to come my fear is if you give presidency to someone else right now this country can just tear apart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Jewelry Recovered From Abdullahi Mukhtar's In-law's Home / Bala Mohammed Wins Bauchi Governorship Election / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.