Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator (480 Views)

Ademola Adeleke 'Exam Malpractice' - Police Release 'Evidence' Against Senator / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / I Love Dancing & I Take It As An Exercise- Dancing Senator, Ademola Adeleke Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by Phemmyrans: 8:01pm On May 07, 2018
http://punchng.com/i-dance-but-im-also-a-deep-thinker-senator-adeleke/
Out of the 17 popular aspirant contesting for Osun state Governorship position across all parties in the state, Senator Ademola Adeleke seems to be the leading in term of popularity.

Having won his senatorial seat by winning incumbent APC aspirants , his popularity waxed stronger.

In this interview, he conducted recently, he said " I dance, but I am a deep thinker, a visionary ,who had impacted positively in the people of his state "

He had sponsored few numbers of bills in the senate within 10months he became Senator and he is member of many committe in the senate

He promised to industrialized Osun ,improve the state IGR and put end to long suffering of OSUN workers who live on half salaries.

The 58 years old man, who is the brother of the most richest man in Osun, Deji Adeleke( Davido father) and also the brother of late first Executive Governor of Osun state, Governor Isiaka Adeleke is the father of 2 musician by name B-RED and SHINA RAMBO.

he said music and dancing is natural to him, but not disturbing his performance as a good administrator. He dances to keep fit and most especially when he is happy.

The general believe is that he will defeat APC if he can be given the ticket in PDP primary.
Re: I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by GOATandYAMtheory: 8:03pm On May 07, 2018
grin grin

Re: I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by IME1: 8:05pm On May 07, 2018
Ok sir
No one says dancing is bad
Na the way and manner wey you take dey do your own we dey wonder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by markfem2: 8:26pm On May 07, 2018
He will perform better than aregbe.

1 Like

Re: I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by Phemmyrans: 8:45pm On May 07, 2018
It is obvious he will perform better than Aregbe.
And only one who can defeat him
Re: I Dance ,but I Am A Deep Thinker.by Ademola Adeleke The Dancing Senator by Phemmyrans: 9:08pm On May 07, 2018
markfem2:
He will perform better than aregbe.

Bill- Sponsored by Sen. Ademola Adeleke
National youth Endowment and Development Funds Bill, 2018 SB599

MOTION: In support of Community Policing

Award of 250million naira worth of Education Scholarship to constituents of Osun west Senatorial District.

Solving problem of Refrigeration by providing a 100KVA Generator to Iwo meat sellers

Providing electricity to the Good people of Ido-Osun area.

Active member of Senate committee on Communication, Defence, FCT, Sport, etc...

Social welfare...monthly distribution of food items to ease the suffering and ensure a more comfortable life.

.We are aware of some unscrupulous elements within our society that are being paid and sponsored to fabricate lies and unjust stories.

In Distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke own words " there is time for everything". And an undying principle and philosophy of the Adeleke family is Philantrophy and putting smiles on as many faces as possible.
Dancing, for Senator Ademola Adeleke is a gift from Almighty God and a blessing to people cut across all works of life, a simple 50 second video bringing happiness, laughter and smiles on people faces. What a free and natural way to bring joy to people.
More importantly, it is a medium to praise Almighty God and thank him for a gift bestowed on him.

Barely, 8 months into being a Senator, Distinguished Senator Ademola Adeleke has Distinguished himself with great work and contribution on the Senate floor not to talk of the many projects completed to ease and make life easier for his constituents and public at large.
Remarkably amongst this is the Award of 250million naira worth of Education Scholarship to selected indigent undergraduate students across the ten local government of Osun West on Wednesday 11th October, 2017. These are kids who would not have had a shot at tertiary education especially with the harsh reality in Nigeria today.
Another is the presentation of a Mikano generator to meat sellers in Iwo Local Government under his first three weeks in office as senator representing Osun West.
Distribution of 300 Rams to Muslim faithfuls for sallah celebration

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Former Nigeria’s President Aid, Reno Omokri Replies To The Arrest Of Yahoo Boys / I Still Love Daddy Freeze & Sunday Adelaja Despite Attacks Against Me- Suleman / Ayade Epitome Of Good Governance - Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.