Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Senate President Treating Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Treating Dino Melaye (1266 Views)

The Melayes: Dino Melaye And His Children In Adorable Family Photo / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them / Saraki Was Captured Treating Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Julivas(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2018
What's politics turning into in Nigeria?
Drama.......

Bukola Saraki treating Dino at the hospital, whereas they are yet to pass the 2018 budget.

Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2018
comedy country
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by CoolFreeday(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2018
How come they're not talking about the budget? Why is the Senate playing politics with A whole country's budget?
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Julivas(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
CoolFreeday:
How come they're not talking about the budget? Why is the Senate playing politics with A whole country's budget?
They are playing on the intelligence of Nigerians, that is why we must collect our pvc and show them the way out.
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Julivas(m): 8:50pm On May 07, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
comedy country
Abi na
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Fyno: 9:01pm On May 07, 2018
CoolFreeday:
As if the past 2yrs multi-trillion naira budget passed by this APC government of the uneducated Fulani terrorist has been positive.

Keep blaming the Senate as if you are not there when Buhari ordered the police to humiliate a senator for been on the side of the masses.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by MrPeterson(m): 9:22pm On May 07, 2018
He is a medical doctor. Let him do his job. Happy to see Dino smiling again.
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by asobo: 9:48pm On May 07, 2018
Bukky my man.
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by CoolFreeday(m): 10:07pm On May 07, 2018
Fyno:
As if the past 2yrs multi-trillion naira budget passed by this APC government of the uneducated Fulani terrorist has been positive.

Keep blaming the Senate as if you are not there when Buhari ordered the police to humiliate a senator for been on the side of the masses.

Stop supporting impunity for God's sake
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by CoolFreeday(m): 10:09pm On May 07, 2018
Julivas:

They are playing on the intelligence of Nigerians, that is why we must collect our pvc and show them the way out.

How I wish non of these current set of senators will return in 2019

1 Like

Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Throwback: 10:19pm On May 07, 2018
Fyno:

I was not there too.

Kindly tell me where you witnessed the president order the police to humiliate a senator the same way the police has been humiliating law abiding Nigerians, talkless of a criminally accused senator who wanted to commit suicide rather than face the same law that they make for Nigerians when in the Parliament?
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Fyno: 11:18pm On May 07, 2018
Throwback:

I was not there too.

Kindly tell me where you witnessed the president order the police to humiliate a senator the same way the police has been humiliating law abiding Nigerians, talkless of a criminally accused senator who wanted to commit suicide rather than face the same law that they make for Nigerians when in the Parliament?
Stop trying to be politically correct that made you lots foist this failure called buhari on our beautiful country as if you don't know who the IG is answerable to.

I never liked Dino either because of the role he played in selling the old senile herdsman as president to gullible Youths like you,but truth be told, he's the most vibrant senator that has been on the side of truth in this 8th assembly.

We all know Dino is been framed up by the presidency using his state Governor, unless your a slowpoke you wouldn't notice tongue
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Fyno: 11:28pm On May 07, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Stop supporting impunity for God's sake
impunity is when police collide with tugs to steal the symbol of Democracy and you see nothing wrong with that.

Impunity is when there is no more civility in the police,even a senator can be humiliated on the street by the police just because he holds a different view from the presidency which controls the police and a supposed reasonable person like you sees nothing wrong with that,it could happen to you tomorrow.

Impunity is when Gaddafi's trained militias that has been killing women and children in Benue and Taraba states is been accommodated by the President and your Happy with that

May God help you
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Throwback: 12:20am On May 08, 2018
Fyno:
Stop trying to be politically correct that made you lots foist this failure called buhari on our beautiful country as if you don't know who the IG is answerable to.

I never liked Dino either because of the role he played in selling the old senile herdsman as president to gullible Youths like you,but truth be told, he's the most vibrant senator that has been on the side of truth in this 8th assembly.

We all know Dino is been framed up by the presidency using his state Governor, unless your a slowpoke you wouldn't notice tongue

So Nigerians are deserving of the laws and Police force they have to live with, while Senators like Dino who make the laws and already enjoy courtesies not extended to you, are not deserving of the same police and consequences of breaking the law?

What is vibrant about a senator who has never stood on the side of justice, anti-corruption, freedom of expression within the parliamentary chambers, and the right of senators to chose their own leaders at the inception of this current senate?

A criminal element known to have made false claims to non-existent academic achievements. An enemy of democracy who saw to it that just like he suffered in the hands of the house leadership while as an honourable who refused to conform to the dictates of the leadership , he too would deal with nonconformists in the Senate where he now happens to be part of the leadership who would brook no dissenting opinion or arguments.

I have no reason to berate the police for ensuring a criminal suspect who is trying so hard to evade justice because of his political status, is brought crawling at the table of justice.
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by CoolFreeday(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2018
Fyno:
impunity is when police collide with tugs to steal the symbol of Democracy and you see nothing wrong with that.

Impunity is when there is no more civility in the police,even a senator can be humiliated on the street by the police just because he holds a different view from the presidency which controls the police and a supposed reasonable person like you sees nothing wrong with that,it could happen to you tomorrow.

Impunity is when Gaddafi's trained militias that has been killing women and children in Benue and Taraba states is been accommodated by the President and your Happy with that

May God help you

have you being following our politics or you're welcome to Nigeria?

Is Buhari a senator? so he is the one responsible the Senate incidence?

so senators are suppose to be above the law in your place where they is civility I guess? No wonder you don't see any problem why he should honour his invitation after several invitations.

I'm not happy with the killings same way the President is not happy with it. Do you know when these killings started, do you means the Presidents then didn't it because they were happy with it?

Politics of tribalism and sentiment is not good for us. Being objective and open minded is better.
Re: Senate President Treating Dino Melaye by Julivas(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

How I wish non of these current set of senators will return in 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

!oil Licence Not Renewable,nigeria Not Your Company-says Pmb,obj,ibb,tyd Cries / GEJ Initiated And Built 3 Times More Power Plants Than All Previous Govts / Official Senator Akpbio, Emmanuel Ekon Join Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.