Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67968 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I don't have much expectations for the next episode six because there are still some plot lines to be straighten there.
Since it is an eight episodes season.

Episode seven and eight na die grin

Season 3 is gonna air 16 episodes

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2018
Windflower and TheKingIsHere, where are you guys
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 29, 2018
bazkid24:

Someone told me that it is eight.
No wonder the little devil was laughing that day.
Thanks for the information jare.

Meaning there is still enough time to delay sunny encounter with pilgrim.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:02pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Someone told me that it is eight. No wonder the little devil was laughing that day. Thanks for the information jare.
Meaning there is still enough time to delay sunny encounter with pilgrim.
I doubt that. I think they will meet in the next episode.
But d thing is am not sure if I want them to be allies or enemies
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 29, 2018
bazkid24:

I doubt that. I think they will meet in the next episode.

But d thing is am not sure if I want them to be allies or enemies

Wetin concern me whether they are allies or enemies.

If they like they should be limited liability partners sef.
As long as I am entertained.
No wahala grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Wetin concern me whether they are allies or enemies.
If they like they should be limited liability partners sef. As long as I am entertained. No wahala grin
Well, u r right about that grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2018
bazkid24:

Well, u r right about that grin

Na so.

Make I go sit down for the headquarters.

E be say fight wan happen there right now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:21pm On May 29, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na so.
Make I go sit down for the headquarters.
E be say fight wan happen there right now.

Yes o. Na there sure pass. They wanna kill tissue paper with savagery

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 11:07pm On May 29, 2018
bazkid24:

Present sir cool
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 11:24pm On May 29, 2018
What's going on here

Why am I reading what is not related to into the badlands series?

cc bazkid24
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by quinSonia(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2018
I have been following this thread for a while, I'm a fan of badlands...except for the scamming issues, I must say this is an amazing thread with lots of funny comments

kudos to the Op

p.s why is no body talking about Waldo that handsome old man on the wheel chairgrin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 6:23am On May 30, 2018
quinSonia:
I have been following this thread for a while, I'm a fan of badlands...except for the scamming issues, I must say this is an amazing thread with lots of funny comments

kudos to the Op

p.s why is no body talking about Waldo that handsome old man on the wheel chairgrin

You're welcome to the Badlands. Sorry about that scamming issue, some idiots derailed this thread but we are back in business cool. Who Waldo epp I don't even think they have shown him this season tongue
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
What's going on here
cc bazkid24
Sorry for that, bro. Some people derailed the thread but we r back now cool
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:36am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
What's going on here
cc bazkid24
No vex. Na family issues palaver oo.
We have resolved it now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:38am On May 30, 2018
quinSonia:

kudos to the Op

Waldo was mentioned in passing in episode two or so.
He abandoned the cause.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:14am On May 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

No vex.
Na family issues palaver oo.

We have resolved it now.

I was shocked when I saw over 12 pages.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

I was shocked when I saw over 12 pages.
Lol
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:41am On May 30, 2018
bazkid24:

With all the strong guys this season ie Sunny, Pilgrim, Nathaniel, Chen, MK (gifted version), that girl with the gift that found MK, and other supporting characters like the widow and Tilda, it is expected that the season will be long and action packed.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

With all the strong guys this season ie Sunny, Pilgrim, Nathaniel, Chen, MK (gifted version), that girl with the gift that found MK, and other supporting characters like the widow and Tilda, it is expected that the season will be long and action packed.

You have started again oo.
No vex me this early morning.

How can you rank the widow among supporting characters
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:07am On May 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

You have started again oo.
No vex me this early morning.

How can you rank the widow among supporting characters

Lol.

I know say u go vex. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 9:08am On May 30, 2018
bazkid24:
I am here,I didn't think the thread would come back to life after the derailing
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 9:11am On May 30, 2018
quinSonia:

kudos to the Op

Finally,a female fan of into the badland, You are welcome
I think waldo is now a baron,remember the last discussion between him and the widow.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:19am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol.
I know say u go vex. grin
I don't like what I hate.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:21am On May 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

I don't like what I hate.

That means you hate the truth undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:22am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

That means you hate the truth undecided
And the truth is
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2018
TheKingIsHere, it's too early in the morning for me to vex. So don't force me to. Aw will u say the Widow is a supporting cast
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:33am On May 30, 2018
bazkid24:
TheKingIsHere, it's too early in the morning for me to vex. So don't force me to. Aw will u say the Widow is a supporting cast

Lol, all dem widow fanboys dey vex say she be supporting character cheesy

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On May 30, 2018
bazkid24:

As in she has had more screen time this season than Sunny sef and that agbaya is talking another thing..
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:58am On May 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

As in she has had more screen time this season than Sunny sef and that agbaya is talking another thing..

As she had more screen time than sunny so far, does it make her more relevant than sunny or even pilgrim?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by quinSonia(f): 9:59am On May 30, 2018
Windflower:

Finally,a female fan of into the badland, You are welcome
I think waldo is now a baron,remember the last discussion between him and the widow.

him and the widow has issues concerning tilda
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by quinSonia(f): 10:01am On May 30, 2018
bazkid24:

You're welcome to the Badlands. Sorry about that scamming issue, some idiots derailed this thread but we are back in business cool. Who Waldo epp I don't even think they have shown him this season tongue

I do believe Waldo can take on Nathaniel hands down,lemme just say assuming waldo isn't wheel chair bound!! he even took out M.K in wheel chair mode,lol
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by quinSonia(f): 10:03am On May 30, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Waldo was mentioned in passing in episode two or so.
He abandoned the cause.

I thinks he needs to be given more screen time,so far I'm enjoying the badlands especially that Baggi guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (62) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.