Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67572 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:05am On May 27, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

BE LIKE SAY U NO SABI READ SIMPLE ENGLISH. HE SAID LIST OF THOSE U FUNDED AND U DEY SHOW LIST OF THOSE TO BE FUNDED. ARE U ON CODEINE DIET?? angry WELL, I TRUST TABBAZ. U DEY ENTER ONE CHANCE... LAST LAST U GO DEACTIVATE.

The fool even call himself alexistaiwo brand grin Thief sef dey get brand. If i were a super mod. I will blacklist him and render his monicker useless. Armed robber

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sorry for the late reply.
I was very busy at work since yesterday.

That was the list of those to be funded.
Please kindly take your time to go over the list and cross check against the monikers commenting and trying to drag my "alexistaiwo" brand through the mud.
Those who ought to be funded have received their share.

97% of those foaming from the mouth on this thread are not on it.
The transaction screenshot posted on this thread was for the last day of the funding exercise which was on a Saturday and the alert was showing the date of the next working day (Monday).

I remember they became skeptical and went about accusing me of fabricating it. That was when I realized that this people are not interested in the facts, they just want to persecute me.
It is the same "fabricated" screenshot they are now trying to use as an evidence against me.

I have been silent because I noticed that it seems some people here have some kind of personal vendetta against me and this goes beyond the funding issue.
So it's because of the N1k a person will get that they are still making noise.
Left to me, I won't reply anyone. Cos it shows the the types of people they are.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 8:09am On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Please kindly take your time to go over the list and cross check against the monikers commenting and trying to drag my "alexistaiwo" brand through the mud.

The transaction screenshot posted on this thread was for the last day of the funding exercise which was on a Saturday and the alert was showing the date of the next working day (Monday).

I remember they became skeptical and went about accusing me of fabricating it. That was when I realized that this people are not interested in the facts, they just want to persecute me.
It is the same "fabricated" screenshot they are now trying to use as an evidence against me.

I have been silent because I noticed that it seems some people here have some kind of personal vendetta against me and this goes beyond the funding issue.
Excuse me,Its list of those funded not list of those to be funded..
Simple English

6 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 8:14am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

Left to me, I won't reply anyone. Cos it shows the the types of people they are.
You still don't understand what guiz are reproaching on,its about his arrogant,his insincerity and then forming right when he knows he has done wrong.
If you call it mere 1K,this is one of the reason Nigeria will never move forward because when politicians embezzle money they call it JUST.
Let's call a spade a spade.

7 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:24am On May 27, 2018
dasrackhor:
You still don't understand what guiz are reproaching on,its about his arrogant,his insincerity and then forming right when he knows he has done wrong.
If you call it mere 1K,this is one of the reason Nigeria will never move forward because when politicians embezzle money they call it JUST.
Let's call a spade a spade.
I don't see what wrong he did. People didn't acknowledge that he sent money to them so should he kill himself.
Abeg na him get time for this nonsense.
This money you are talking happened when that you are still talking about it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

I don't see what wrong he did. People didn't acknowledge that he sent money to them so should he kill himself.
You just dey run mouth anyhow.....you don't know what happened so just stfu

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 8:31am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

As simple as ABC
List of those funded with proof..
Lhimeet no be person abi e self no fund people ni..
He fund 400k with no ish while our Bro Alexistaiwo fund 100k with plenty ish..
Isn't it obvious

5 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 8:33am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

HE POCKETED MORE THAN 50K AND THAT'S A HUGE SUM. JUST SHUTUP IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE.

15 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:16am On May 27, 2018
bakayokoko:

HE POCKETED MORE THAN 50K AND THAT'S A HUGE SUM. JUST SHUTUP IF U DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TYPE.
bakayokoko:

dasrackhor:
As simple as ABC
List of those funded with proof..
Lhimeet no be person abi e self no fund people ni..
He fund 400k with no ish while our Bro Alexistaiwo fund 100k with plenty ish..
Isn't it obvious
Dayvhid:

You just dey run mouth anyhow.....you don't know what happened so just stfu

See them. Just becos of 1k for the past 1 month shows the low life you people live.
I got funded, acknowledged, but some did not which I am aware. He has even apologized on the same thread even if he still claimed he transferred the money. What else do you need after apologizing, do you want to kill him. Even the person that gave the money must have forgotten that he gave such money. So you keep stalking him just because of 1k shows the caliber of people.
Don't expect a reply again from me

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 9:21am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

See them. Just becos of 1k for the past 1 month shows the low life you people live.
I got funded, acknowledged, but some did not which I am aware. He has even apologized on the same thread even if he still claimed he transferred the money. What else do you need after apologizing, do you want to kill him. Even the person that gave the money must have forgotten that he gave such money. So you keep stalking him just because of 1k shows the caliber of people.
Now I understand the caliber of person you are.
You don't deserve my response..

5 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

You no get sense. Honestly. Federal government should have left olisa Metuh alone too because all he stole was a mere 400 million going by your logic. Lets call a thief a thief that he is. The people complaining are not about the 1k but breach of trust from that bastadized thief called taiwo. I am not surprised you are licking his ass, birds of a feather flock together.

5 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:25am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

You think it's because of the 1k..... You're very stupid sir..... Just go to church and pray for sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by funnynation(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2018
promisious:

Good morning, sir Tabbaz.
I must conclusively say that alextaiwo doesn't want to be honest.
For the record, I was not lucky to be chosen but I followed all that have happened so far.
The list below is the list of those that should be funded but not the list of those funded by him.
Before the said uproar, alextaiwo was believed to be at least 70% honest in dealings until the said funding which unveiled the claws of a hungry cub.

Please with due respect and apt appeal, I suggest he gets a bank statement for the said period of funding otherwise let him be found guilty and crucified.

I rest my case, Tabbaz

We need to hand this young man over this appropriate authority. We need the list of those you have funded not those to be funded. The guy keep speaking long English and beating around the bush. Kindly provide your statement of account showing 89 persons you claimed to have funded and give us date that you will fund the remaining 11 persons. Am following this issue like this bcs I have been scammed before, so I hate scammer or anybody that try to embezzle anything belonging to the public.

Cc Tabbaz

8 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Montez90: 9:41am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

are you kidding me

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 9:44am On May 27, 2018
brogxy:

U Had Beta Shut That Mouse-trap U Call A Mouth.
Must U Alone Monopolize Stewpidity For Crissakes?
See Why Education Is A Must For People Like U?
Reason 1: If U Had Gone To School, U Wud Hav Been Taught Logic And Dedactic Reasoning So U Can Inquire Before Talking To Avoid Being Regarded As A Dunce.
Reason 2: If U Had Gone To School, U Wud Take This Advice Humbly And In Gud Faith Without Troubling Ur Barren Brain In Search Of A Fitting Retort.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

my name is on the list yet I wasn't funded
This guy is just beating around the bush. He's a conman
Cc Tabbaz

6 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 10:38am On May 27, 2018
[s]
brogxy:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tabbaz(m): 11:34am On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Let's know after you have funded everyone. And this funding ought to be instant. Why the delay
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Montez90: 11:53am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

Let's know after you have funded everyone. And this funding ought to be instant. Why the delay
he has swallowed the remaining money

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

Bobo, The Issue At The Moment Is That We See The Transaction Detail Of Those He Funded.
I Do Not See How That Shud Pose A Big Problem For The Boy.
It Is Plain Simple. He Had Even Been The First To Say He Wud Publish The Names, So If There Is Nothin To Hide, Show Us The List.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

Chief
It seems you don't get it..
He was to fund about 100 people like last month but the people he funded werent up to 30...
That is betrayal - people trusted him with the money that is why they said he should be in charge.
He didn't apologise and still went on to open a new moniker that he tried to exonerate himself till he was caught by me and some people on the betting thread.
Mind you, most of the people complaining didn't even indicate interest in the cash, but following the uproar by those he was meant to fund last month.
He is a scammer and he thinks he has sense..
Let him be blacklisted chief...
Alexistaiwo is a thief..
I am very angry right now.

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 12:36pm On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

THAT SAME WEEK 100K WAS GIVEN TO ALEXISTAIWO THE FRAUDSTER, 400K WAS GIVEN TO LHIMEET TO SHARE, IT TOOK HIM LESS THAN 48HRS TO SHARE IT AND HE ALSO LISTED EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE FUNDED.. NO SINGLE PERSON COMPLAINED.. INFACT, LHIMEET WAS APPLAUDED. IS ALMOST A MONTH NW AND ALEXISTAIWO IS YET TO PROVIDE THE LIST OF THOSE HE FUNDED. HE PROMISED TO POST HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT BUT WE DUN WAIT TIRE FOR THE ACCT STATEMENT. SEE, BLACKLIST THAT GUY ABEG! OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 27, 2018
Owomkpo:

Chief
It seems you don't get it..
He was to fund about 100 people like last month but the people he funded werent up to 30...
That is betrayal - people trusted him with the money that is why they said he should be in charge.
He didn't apologise and still went on to open a new moniker that he tried to exonerate himself till he was caught by me and some people on the betting thread.
Mind you, most of the people complaining didn't even indicate interest in the cash, but following the uproar by those he was meant to fund last month.
He is a scammer and he thinks he has sense..

Let him be blacklisted chief...
I and my entire family are thieves..
I am very angry right now.

And it is that anger that will kill you.
Why are those on this list not complaining?
See this one bringing out stats from his ass.
May you never find peace in your life if those funded are just even a single digit more than 30.

Do you think it is everyone that operates a zero bank balance like you or it is everyone that has the liberty of showing his bank statements to the general public?

Since you said it yourself that you are not on the list.
Please kindly shut your stinky mouth and let those concerned to table their case.

Get a life.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 27, 2018
bakayokoko:

THAT SAME WEEK 100K WAS GIVEN TO ALEXISTAIWO THE FRAUDSTER, 400K WAS GIVEN TO LHIMEET TO SHARE, IT TOOK HIM LESS THAN 48HRS TO SHARE IT AND HE ALSO LISTED EVERY SINGLE PERSON HE FUNDED.. NO SINGLE PERSON COMPLAINED.. INFACT, LHIMEET WAS APPLAUDED. IS ALMOST A MONTH NW AND ALEXISTAIWO IS YET TO PROVIDE THE LIST OF THOSE HE FUNDED. HE PROMISED TO POST HIS STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT BUT WE DUN WAIT TIRE FOR THE ACCT STATEMENT. SEE, BLACKLIST THAT GUY ABEG! OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful before you start murmuring the name alexistaiwo in your sleep.

You will be alright last last

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by funnynation(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

May you never find peace in your life if those funded are just even a single digit more than 30.

Do you think it is everyone that operates a zero bank balance like you or it is everyone that has the liberty of showing his bank statements to the general public?

Please kindly shut your stinky mouth and let those concerned to table their case.

Get a life.

I am part of the list.. Provide evidence that funded me. I know others you didn't fund as well. How much do you have that you're even hiding your statement of account? See this one ooo.
Open up to us as a man you claimed to be and tell us how you used our money. Finish!

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 12:49pm On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Careful before you start murmuring the name alexistaiwo in your sleep.
You will be alright last last
Have You done this

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Get a life.

Lol bro
I wish I had zero balance oh to know how it feels like..
You are a scammer, and not even an intelligent one for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 27, 2018
funnynation:

I am part of the list.. Provide evidence that funded me. I know others you didn't fund as well. How much do you have that you're even hiding your statement of account? See this one ooo.
Open up to us as a man you claimed to be and tell us how you used our money. Finish!

I will repeat myself one last time.
Since it seems like you are just selectively blind to comments.
I funded FunnyDude and erased your moniker from the funding list because I thought it was the same person with alternate monickers.

Did FunnyDude tell you that he didn't receive his share?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chidiezeh(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Get a life.

I was not funded...so explain
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by illegalking: 12:55pm On May 27, 2018
funnynation:

This issue never die off? Please I need someone to compile the list of people that are remaining to be funded.. I want this issue settled I am putting it upon myself. Thanks
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 27, 2018
Owomkpo:

Lol bro I wish I had zero balance oh to know how it feels like.. You are a scammer, and not even an intelligent one for that matter.
You can be a billionaire for all I care. None of my business so take your nose out of mine.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Emily22(m): 1:01pm On May 27, 2018
Can u guys stop being childish, a movie thread turned to betting thread over a thousand naira that wasn't allocated to you.

If you are financially OK,you won't be trolling him over a thousand naira for more than two weeks now.

Quit betting if u re broke and get a life.

Lastly get d f*** out of this thread

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (62) (Reply)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.