Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68055 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Na this month.

Relax.

When this month?

The break was so longgg.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by khattab008: 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2018
What's happening now, this is taking too long, what's new?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2018
Read somewhere or let me say i watched a YouTube review and heard till January before they will continue
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by CaptainMitch: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
alexistaiwo this is your man, he also uses a jizzus moniker.

Dayvhid:

You think it's because of the 1k..... You're very stupid sir..... Just go to church and pray for sense
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don d Don

I will notify you when the CIA starts recruiting cheesy

CaptainMitch:
Alexistaiwo this is your man, he also uses a jizzus moniker.

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by CaptainMitch: 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
cheesy I think I know who is behind the Bakayokoko moniker also.
alexistaiwo:
Don d Don

I will notify you when the CIA starts recruiting cheesy

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Don,
burst my brain shocked

CaptainMitch:
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sleemoon(m): 3:24am On Oct 23, 2018
yehmy:
Read somewhere or let me say i watched a YouTube review and heard till January before they will continue

Jan wetin u talk??

Which kain producers b dis sef
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 7:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
[s]
CaptainMitch:
[/s]

SEE THIS NAIRALAND TOUT. IF PERSON NO GREE LICK THIS ONE ASS HIM GO TALK SAY HE KNOWS THE PERSON BEHIND THE MONIKER OR HE'LL TAG THAT PERSON A SCAMMER. DAN BANZA!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by CaptainMitch: 8:45am On Oct 29, 2018
You are too fake, keep forcing yourself to sound Hausa clown.
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

SEE THIS NAIRALAND TOUT. IF PERSON NO GREE LICK THIS ONE ASS HIM GO TALK SAY HE KNOWS THE PERSON BEHIND THE MONIKER OR HE'LL TAG THAT PERSON A SCAMMER. DAN BANZA!

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ManBeast: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2019
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 1:09am On Jan 31, 2019
All the usual shows have resumed for the 2nd half of their respective seasons yet these ones still dey on break. When no be say na ASUU strike undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rextizz(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Lana1:
All the usual shows have resumed for the 2nd half of their respective seasons yet these ones still dey on break. When no be say na ASUU strike undecided
They will continue by February, but I don't know the date.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sleemoon(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
They will continue by February, but I don't know the date.

Can u imagine?? Since July Last year.. Which kain stupid break bdat?? Dem for kuku talk sey mk we watch out for Season 4.... I neva see dis kinda long break for my life b4... Mostly it's a month or two for a break... And 1 guy was telling me to relax last year... My relaxer dun finish now.. I dun start to use conditioner... I dun finish most of d Series wey dem start after dia stupid break...

Spits and leaves the thread angrily

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rextizz(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
sleemoon:

Can u imagine?? Since July Last year.. Which kain stupid break bdat?? Dem for kuku talk sey mk we watch out for Season 4.... I neva see dis kinda long break for my life b4... Mostly it's a month or two for a break... And 1 guy was telling me to relax last year... My relaxer dun finish now.. I dun start to use conditioner... I dun finish most of d Series wey dem start after dia stupid break...

Spits and leave the thread angrily
Lol. alot of people were anticipating for the continuation last year but it didn't happen, i don't really know what happened, but I pray they should get started.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sleemoon(m): 8:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
Rextizz:
Lol. alot of people were anticipating for the continuation last year but it didn't happen, i don't really know what happened, but I pray they should get started.

Na dem even sabi.... GOT go soon start now nd peeps ll forget dia asses
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:43am On Feb 01, 2019
sleemoon:

Na dem even sabi.... GOT go soon start now nd peeps ll forget dia asses

Sad but true. GOT over ITB anyday anytime

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sad news my people. AMC has cancelled Into the Badlands. The final eight episodes of the currently season kick off March 24th.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2019
Are you seriously serious right now? embarassed
MickyMozay:
Sad news my people. AMC has cancelled Into the Badlands. The final eight episodes of the currently season kick off March 24th.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2019
Well that's unfortunate

*unfollows thread*
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TalabiAudu: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2019
MickyMozay:

Wtf!!!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:02pm On Feb 13, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you seriously serious right now? embarassed

Yes. AMC has moved on. Sunny even posted on IG. And Bajie posted it on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just doesn't make sense to me. There's no way they will answer all the plot twist about Azra in just eight episodes.

The series will end with many unanswered questions. cry

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2019
We are back online cheesy

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rilwayne001: 12:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
The shows deserved to be cancelled. It's not making sense again.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rilwayne001:
The shows deserved to be cancelled. It's not making sense again.
Is anybody forcing you to watch it? Abeg leave our nonsense for us.

5 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
MK Bleep up o
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MUSACALLY(m): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
Please is there any movie that is similar to into the badlands
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 5:53am On Mar 26, 2019
I still think it's only Quin and The Master that can go toe-to-toe in a 1v1 fight with Sunny. The rest no reach unless they use The Gift.

So far, everyone that has beaten Sunny had to use The Gift to win. Imagine mumu like MK flexing muscle for Sunny. angry
If the writers do mistake and give Sunny The Gift ehn...cheesy

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tomrock007(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
episode 9 and 10 is out already.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by kinzation(m): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Tomrock007:
episode 9 and 10 is out already.
of which season
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tomrock007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
kinzation:
of which season
season 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (62) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.