Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68009 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Maxcollins042(m): 5:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
MickyMozay:
After watching episode 9, I have the mindset the dark gift we have been worshipping isn't as powerful as we think.

Yes, people with the dark gift have an advantage when in the dark state but they aren't unstoppable.

The only wey they (dark ones) can easily beat their opponent is if the opponent doesn't know anything about them or haven't fought one of them before. Look at hoe Baaji killed one of Pilgrim newly turned dark one.

The move Baaji used to his advantage was what he learned at the monastery, which is why i still believe without being in the dark state, The Master should be the most powerful person in the badlands.

She has ancient knowledge about the gifts that even when facing a dark one in their powerful state, she will still be my favourite to win.

I do not think having full knowledge of how to turn off the dark power is enough to defeat the harbingers. In my own opinion, I think learning how to gain close proximity with the subject is also vital. If you watch closely the fight between Bajie and the harbinger, you would observe that Bajie was only able to turn the dark power off after the harbinger brought him to close to himself.

Bajie attempted to do this during the heat of the fight but wasn't successful because the dark power possessed entities are hardly touchable.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
Who is Pilgrim? undecided

Maxcollins042:

If she is the third best fighter where will you place the pilgrim? undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Maxcollins042(m): 5:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Who is Pilgrim? undecided

He is a self acclaimed messiah and warlord from the outlying territories. Even the Widow fears him.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
She was trying to prevent innocent people from being caught in the crossfire.

They will soon clash again soonest.

We will see who will emerge victorious.
Maxcollins042:

Even the Widow fears him.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maxcollins042:

Oga fashy this long talk. If you dey MK shoe eh you do worse pass sef cheesy

You know wetin e mean to grow up without your mama and the person wey rob you of this privilege na one person you trust well well? Even dey pain well well.

Oya make he dey beat Sunny dey go na. There is kuku God angry
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 01, 2019
The day MK and Sunny will have a fair fight.

Sunny will remind him why he is rated as the best clipper in the Badlands cheesy

waywardpikin:

Oya make he dey beat Sunny dey go na. There is kuku God angry
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The day MK and Sunny will have a fair fight.

Sunny will remind him why he is rated as the best clipper in the Badlands cheesy

Bro that is all I fùcking want!!!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:01pm On Apr 01, 2019
Rextizz:
The widow will be ruthless and power drunk if she's given the dark gift, that was what the master was trying to show her.

If sunny dark gift is restored, no one can beat him in the badlands.

The Master will beat Dark gifted Sunny. This dark gift isn't much of a big deal anymore. You saw the way Baaji off the gift of that Pilgrim newly gifted discipline. Who you think taught Baaji that move? Don't you think the Master will have a lot of those tricks and can make Sunny's dark gift as useless as "p" in psycho.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maxcollins042:

Oga fashy this long talk. If you dey MK shoe eh you do worse pass sef cheesy

You know wetin e mean to grow up without your mama and the person wey rob you of this privilege na one person you trust well well? Even dey pain well well.

Exactly
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maxcollins042:

I do not think having full knowledge of how to turn off the dark power is enough to defeat the harbingers. In my own opinion, I think learning how to gain close proximity with the subject is also vital. If you watch closely the fight between Bajie and the harbinger, you would observe that Bajie was only able to turn the dark power off after the harbinger brought him to close to himself.

Bajie attempted to do this during the heat of the fight but wasn't successful because the dark power possessed entities are hardly touchable.

That's my point. A skilled fighter who doesn't have th gift but with knowledge about the dark gift stand a good chance of actually beating the harbingers or what ever you call them.

Even in this Episode 9, Sunny vs Pilgrim. Sunny had a lot of close proximity against Pilgrim when Pilgrim was in his dark stated. But he doesn't know how to shut it down.

I'm just saying my view about the dark gift has changed. Before I used to think once they get in the dark state, it's game over. Until Pilgrim started turning it on and off like switch. And now Bajie did it? This makes me believe, The Master can 100% do it also.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
Maxcollins042:

And don't forget the Master weng to the widow seeking her help to defeat Pilgrim. And she refused to give the widow back her powers.

How do you think the Widow can defeat Pilgrim without her powers?. I'm thinking the Master will teach her those moves of turning the dark powers switch off. But let's see sha.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
With the show already cancelled after this second half of season 3, AMC better reveal to us who is Sunny's sister grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
THE MASTER of course!
MickyMozay:
With the show already cancelled after this second half of season 3, AMC better reveal to us who is Sunny's sister grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Neimar: 7:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
its getting hot
next episode will be a blast
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by marvelife: 3:14am On Apr 03, 2019
This Episode 11 is full of suspense... But I think MK is stupid...
Is his destiny tied to Azra alone... Fighting everything to achieve this unrealistic paradise....

Leading pilgrim to the masters castle is hell
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 5:12am On Apr 03, 2019
marvelife:
Is his destiny tied to Azra alone... Fighting everything to achieve this unrealistic paradise....

that little boy never mature at all, taking pilgrim to master weng .
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:40am On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:
THE MASTER of course!

Tell us why you think so. Remember she said Ankara always tell story about the lost sons of Azra. This means she is clearly not Sunny's sister I presume.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:41am On Apr 03, 2019
Neimar:
its getting hot
next episode will be a blast

The matchup we all have been waiting for. The Master vs Pilgrim grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:44am On Apr 03, 2019
Even Ankara fears The Master. Pilgrim is so not ready to face The Master. I just can't wait to see how it all plays out. Whoever knew the dark gift could track someone. This second half of Season 3 my favourite character is 'The Master'.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2019
marvelife:

MK gave him purpose. If he doesn't fight for Azra what's left to fight for. The badlands is already chaos. Everybody is fighting one thing or the other.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 03, 2019
How many people in the series have the ability to lock a dark gift.

It is an open secret jare.
Watch and see.
MickyMozay:

Tell us why you think so. Remember she said Ankara always tell story about the lost sons of Azra. This means she is clearly not Sunny's sister I presume.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by mosho2good: 8:40am On Apr 03, 2019
towards the end of episode 11 if u can remember when Ankara said it too late does that means that Pilgrim will kill the Master
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by mosho2good: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2019
We get to understand in episode 11 that master is a very powerful bring to be able to track with her gift and even heal herself
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Bashnigga(m): 9:33am On Apr 03, 2019
"Well, I mean sure, I can be persuasive with the ladies. But she's no lady, she's a horrible old bag "

I love Bajie cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bashnigga:
"Well, I mean sure, I can be persuasive with the ladies. But she's no lady, she's a horrible old bag "

I love Bajie cheesy

Lol
Widow just dey look d guy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
This upcoming fight between Pilgrim and The Master, i'll be very disappointed if Pilgrim wins(except if he has help from his harbingers sha).
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
When will you people start appreciating the Widow fighting prowess?

She just whooped Sunny ass with ease wink

Pligrim might not defeat the Master but he will take her abbots.

Next episode is gonna be very BLOODY
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:

You are aware that Sunny went into that fight severely injured and clouded with rage and emotions. The Widow simply timed his steps and countered accordingly. She simply took The Master's advice not to fight with anger and emotions but with purpose.

Prior to this anytime they have encountered one another Sunny has nearly killed her. As she hear say Sunny fit dey around you no see the fear for her face? Anyway make these writers do quick and give my boy a win, it's getting 3 much or even 4 sef.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2019
Sunny is the punching bag of this second installment.

At this rate, even Tilda will be confident of marking register grin
waywardpikin:

You are aware that Sunny went into that fight severely injured and clouded with rage and emotions. The Widow simply timed his steps and countered accordingly. She simply took The Master's advice not to fight with anger and emotions but with purpose.

Prior to this anytime they have encountered one another Sunny has nearly killed her. As she hear say Sunny fit dey around you no see the fear for her face? Anyway make these writers do quick and give my boy a win, it's getting 3 much or even 4 sef.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:19pm On Apr 03, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Widow is just an upgraded Tilda, nothing more.

Widow is nowhere near these guys;

1. The master
2. Pilgrim/Sunny
3. Quinn
4. That guy with the metal hand (forgotten his name)
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
Lana1:
This upcoming fight between Pilgrim and The Master, i'll be very disappointed if Pilgrim wins(except if he has help from his harbingers sha).

I expect pilgrim to win but with help.

The master ain't no pushover.

Even pilgrim go hear am
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 03, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I expect pilgrim to win but with help.

The master ain't no pushover.

Even pilgrim go hear am
I can accept if Pilgrim wins with help but if he wins 1v1, i no fit gree undecided

Pilgrim has had his powers for like 2 mins while The Master has had hers for many years so i dont even understand why Pilgrim will think he's the most powerful person in the badlands.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.