Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68032 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tomrock007(m): 12:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
kinzation:
of which season
season 3 continuation
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by arantess: 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lana1:
I still think it's only Quin and The Master that can go toe-to-toe in a 1v1 fight with Sunny. The rest no reach unless they use The Gift.

So far, everyone that has beaten Sunny had to use The Gift to win. Imagine mumu like MK flexing muscle for Sunny. angry
If the writers do mistake and give Sunny The Gift ehn...cheesy
I believe it's only a matter of time before sunny goes dark, and oohhh what a sight it would be to behold

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 27, 2019
And to think that I had so much expectations for this mumu MK at the beginning of the series.

Hope no one missed the rebirth of my darling Widow cool

She is now the third best fighter after The master and Sunny smiley

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by REALBETPAWA: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2019
alexistaiwo:
And to think that I had so much expectations for this mumu MK at the beginning of the series.

To think i had soo much expectations for u before u stole 60k from betting thread too. Thief cool.

Return the 60k u looted from betting thread now!! I want to use the money

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by finalboss(m): 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
So glad the series is back.

One of the best TV show, no time for too much talk, all pure action.

As for widow, I wonder who she can really beat? undecided

See as the master beat am like small pikin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 10:21pm On Mar 27, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

angry
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
window still dey warm up o, let us wait for her to get her full rebirth (power).
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mehn, no one can stand Sunny in this series in a one on one fight except they use the gift. Sunny should be able to beat The master without gift.

But this MK character dey vex me oo sad

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 11:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
Semtu:
Mehn, no one can stand Sunny in this series in a one on one fight except they use the gift. Sunny should be able to beat The master without gift.

But this MK character dey vex me oo sad

Looool... And his reason for hating Sunny doesn't even compute. So what if he killed your mom? Everybody knows Sunny was a stone cold killer and the body count he'd left in his wake is enough to make Hitler green with envy. More importantly, he was acting on orders of which that useless, ungrateful midget called MK knows how it goes in the Badlands.

I just want Sunny to fùck him up real bad and give him some perspective. The idìot lacks respect and gratitude. angry

But Sunny don suffer o, people don beat am turn turn on top this Gift matter ooo lol. Dude used to be at the top of the food chain, now everybody is using cheat mode to get their way. See MK wey no sabi fight, if no be the ishè wey dey him bodi, which power him get?

This show is so underrated it hurts. The long break they took still upsets me...

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sammirano: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Too bad the show was cancelled.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by maxweb(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
sammirano:
Too bad the show was cancelled.
Which land are u living in
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sammirano: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
maxweb:

Which land are u living in

Land in ur village aboki. verify info. before rebuffing.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by sammirano: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2019

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
waywardpikin:

Looool... And his reason for hating Sunny doesn't even compute. So what if he killed your mom? Everybody knows Sunny was a stone cold killer and the body count he'd left in his wake is enough to make Hitler green with envy. More importantly, he was acting on orders of which that useless, ungrateful midget called MK knows how it goes in the Badlands.

I just want Sunny to fùck him up real bad and give him some perspective. The idìot lacks respect and gratitude. angry

But Sunny don suffer o, people don beat am turn turn on top this Gift matter ooo lol. Dude used to be at the top of the food chain, now everybody is using cheat mode to get their way. See MK wey no sabi fight, if no be the ishè wey dey him bodi, which power him get?

This show is so underrated it hurts. The long break they took still upsets me...

How can you say his reason for hating Sunny doesn't compute. Sunny killed his mother and it's something he has been Searching for this answers for a long time.

And the pile of bodies he left in his wake, that was the gift. He couldn't control it. You make it sound as if he wanted to murder all those people in the ship. When the shows starts for the No man's land people got him. And Sunny saved him. It was clear he was just a frightened boy confused of the gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

This is my opinion or rather my view. No one without the gift can actually beat The Master not even Sunny. This woman have clearly lived longer then most of them in the badlands. She has access to scrolls of ancient knowledge, mediates a lot, and been training dark ones all her life. She will know their weakness.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 11:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
MickyMozay:

How can you say his reason for hating Sunny doesn't compute. Sunny killed his mother and it's something he has been Searching for this answers for a long time.

And the pile of bodies he left in his wake, that was the gift. He couldn't control it. You make it sound as if he wanted to murder all those people in the ship. When the shows starts for the No man's land people got him. And Sunny saved him. It was clear he was just a frightened boy confused of the gift.

Like you said, Sunny saved him. MK has also killed other people's fathers and mothers. In the Badlands no one is completely innocent. He is just a hypocrite and I'm glad that Gifted girl that rolls with the late Castor called him out on it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 9:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Is it that new season is out or what?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
waywardpikin:

Like you said, Sunny saved him. MK has also killed other people's fathers and mothers. In the Badlands no one is completely innocent. He is just a hypocrite and I'm glad that Gifted girl that rolls with the late Castor called him out on it.

Ain't we all hypocrite in life? I'm not disputing not agreeing if MK is a hypocrite or not. I only quotef you cause you said MK reason for hating Sunny doesn't make sense. What better vengeance can one seek, if not when their loved one is killed. It makes perfect sense, that's what I want you to understand.

And Yes, MK killed other people fathers and mothers. Even though he wasn't in perfect control of himself, it doesn't give him immunity for his deeds. And am sure when the son or daughter of those he killed run up on him, they will also want to kill me by any means necessary.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2019
Topmaike007:
Is it that new season is out or what?

Yes bro.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 11:15am On Mar 31, 2019
MickyMozay:

Yes bro.
not yet on 02tvseries
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 11:18am On Mar 31, 2019
MickyMozay:

Ain't we all hypocrite in life? I'm not disputing not agreeing if MK is a hypocrite or not. I only quotef you cause you said MK reason for hating Sunny doesn't make sense. What better vengeance can one seek, if not when their loved one is killed. It makes perfect sense, that's what I want you to understand.

And Yes, MK killed other people fathers and mothers. Even though he wasn't in perfect control of himself, it doesn't give him immunity for his deeds. And am sure when the son or daughter of those he killed run up on him, they will also want to kill me by any means necessary.

Still doesn't change the fact that MK deserves a lesson in manners. For crying out loud he has whooped Sunny's asś twice! No single respect again... angry
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2019
After watching episode 9, I have the mindset the dark gift we have been worshipping isn't as powerful as we think.

Yes, people with the dark gift have an advantage when in the dark state but they aren't unstoppable.

The only wey they (dark ones) can easily beat their opponent is if the opponent doesn't know anything about them or haven't fought one of them before. Look at hoe Baaji killed one of Pilgrim newly turned dark one.

The move Baaji used to his advantage was what he learned at the monastery, which is why i still believe without being in the dark state, The Master should be the most powerful person in the badlands.

She has ancient knowledge about the gifts that even when facing a dark one in their powerful state, she will still be my favourite to win.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 11:22am On Mar 31, 2019
When the first half of the season 3 ended we taught The Matser had restored The Widow powers back. But know we know she hasn't and don't intend to do. She wants to train the Widow to defeat Pilgrim without giving her her dark powers back. It's becoming interesting grin

Sunny seriously needs his power back. Dude got beaten a lot in episode 9.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rextizz(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
MickyMozay:
When the first half of the season 3 ended we taught The Matser had restored The Widow powers back. But know we know she hasn't and don't intend to do. She wants to train the Widow to defeat Pilgrim without giving her her dark powers back. It's becoming interesting grin

Sunny seriously needs his power back. Dude got beaten a lot in episode 9.
The widow will be ruthless and power drunk if she's given the dark gift, that was what the master was trying to show her.

If sunny dark gift is restored, no one can beat him in the badlands.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2019
One of the most underrated characters is Bajie.

Imagine his own gift being restored too.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bobo65(m): 6:28am On Apr 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Swear down bro
He could even turn off someone dark
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Maxcollins042(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

If she is the third best fighter where will you place the pilgrim? undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Maxcollins042(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Take away this character and the remaining plots turns insipid. He is the Tyrion Lannister of into the badlands. cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Maxcollins042(m): 5:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
waywardpikin:

Oga fashy this long talk. If you dey MK shoe eh you do worse pass sef cheesy

You know wetin e mean to grow up without your mama and the person wey rob you of this privilege na one person you trust well well? Even dey pain well well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.