Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68153 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:
Abegi. Except when Pilgrim grabbed Sunny's back i dont see anything spectacular he did in that fight. Sunny was all over him that even MK wanted to inyervene

If you watched and understood that scene well, you would have heard when pilgrim said sunny was faster with his moves but his own moves had more power. At the end, both were even matched that pilgrim went into dark mode while Sunny was going after the mother/girlfriend.

It is not by throwing unnecessary punches in the air. Go and watch boxing match to fully understand what I mean.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
Don't get it twisted.

Pilgrim is no match for Sunny in a no holds barred fight without the gift.

He won't land two blows before Sunny will finish him off
TheKingIsHere:

If you watched and understood that scene well, you would have heard when pilgrim said sunny was faster with his moves but his own moves had more power. At the end, both were even matched that pilgrim went into dark mode while Sunny was going after the mother/girlfriend.

It is not by throwing unnecessary punches in the air. Go and watch boxing match to fully understand what I mean.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Neimar:

heal himself as how
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
The first point has already been said brilliantly my brother TheKingIsHere

Watch the fight scene again. The Master was clearly calm and steady. Pilgrim was very aggressive and rushing like a foolish lion. The Master has great martial arts skills which enabled her manuver through Pilgrim strikes.

Even Pilgrim was tired of failing to land a decent strike. And shouted "No more games".

From what we saw in this episode. Pilgrim dark gift wasn't just ordinary like the rest. First he wasn't born with the gift.

I even believe during the days of Azra, he was a nobody and probably an errand boy for the true sons of Azra (Sunny, his sister and the rest). Maybe Sunny and his sister liked him regardless and took him as their sibling.

That's that. I think the machine which Pilgrim used to gained the dark gift needed someone to be like the Master. Maybe during the lost days of Azra, there was a Master who can gift people the gift using the machine. I think that's what Pilgrim became.

And that power is very overwhelming as we can see. So y'all chill, The Master isn't overrated. Pilgrim was just overpowered.

Pilgrim is a thief. He is not a dark one. grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I wonder why everyone is so fixed on the fight when they were in dark mode and not when they fought normally?

Pilgrim couldn't even lay a finger on the master until he entered into the dark mode.

In fact, I believe she allowed him to do his worst while he was in dark mode to fully understand the power of the person she is fighting.

Now, she knows that pilgrim wasn't born with the gift which will consume him overtime, she also knows that pilgrim has a power to turn of the dark gift.

Next episode will be exciting
I like your analysis..but how pilgrim beat up Master is something that still marvel me... nevertheless the show really make sense and interesting
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Na by strength? Speed and agility is key in every fight. If u really followed boxing, u'd know this.

As soon as that fight started, it didn't take very long for Sunny to gain the upper hand. Sunny was about to impale Pilgrim with a couple of spears he picked up before Pilgrim quickly entered dark mode to save himself.

May be i exaggerated sha. Pilgrim's fighting skills is not average. It's a little above average and he's still no match for any of those people I mentioned earlier....without the gift of course. Even Pilgrim admitted that Sunny always used to kick his àss when they were young.

This Pilgrim guy is grossly exaggerated and if there were no dark powers at all, his fat àss wouldn't even last in the badlands.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
I like your analysis..but how pilgrim beat up Master is something that still marvel me... nevertheless the show really make sense and interesting

You don't expect her to beat and kill pilgrim na.

Pilgrims major fight will be against Sunny
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rilley(m): 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:
The first point has already been said brilliantly my brother TheKingIsHere

Watch the fight scene again. The Master was clearly calm and steady. Pilgrim was very aggressive and rushing like a foolish lion. The Master has great martial arts skills which enabled her manuver through Pilgrim strikes.

Even Pilgrim was tired of failing to land a decent strike. And shouted "No more games".

From what we saw in this episode. Pilgrim dark gift wasn't just ordinary like the rest. First he wasn't born with the gift.

I even believe during the days of Azra, he was a nobody and probably an errand boy for the true sons of Azra (Sunny, his sister and the rest). Maybe Sunny and his sister liked him regardless and took him as their sibling.

That's that. I think the machine which Pilgrim used to gained the dark gift needed someone to be like the Master. Maybe during the lost days of Azra, there was a Master who can gift people the gift using the machine. I think that's what Pilgrim became.

And that power is very overwhelming as we can see. So y'all chill, The Master isn't overrated. Pilgrim was just overpowered.

Pilgrim is a thief. He is not a dark one. grin grin
Damn! the way pilgrim beat the master like a kid still amaze me. cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Rilley(m): 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:
Na by strength? Speed and agility is key in every fight. If u really followed boxing, u'd know this.

As soon as that fight started, it didn't take very long for Sunny to gain the upper hand. Sunny was about to impale Pilgrim with a couple of spears he picked up before Pilgrim quickly entered dark mode to save himself.

May be i exaggerated sha. Pilgrim's fighting skills is not average. It's a little above average and he's still no match for any of those people I mentioned earlier....without the gift of course. Even Pilgrim admitted that Sunny always used to kick his àss when they were young.

This Pilgrim guy is grossly exaggerated and if there were no dark powers at all, his fat àss wouldn't even last in the badlands.
You are on point
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 5:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:

Pilgrim might be exaggerated. But if you make a top 5 fighters in the badlands. He will be 4th or 5th.

Without the dark gifts. My top 5 fighters:

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Pilgrim
5. That dude Sunny chopped off his hand.

The Widow starts from No. 6

This are people we have actually seen fight. Ankara might be better than some but we just presume and haven't seen her fight.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:

I didn't say speed and agility didn't matter, what I said was that Sunny has the speed while pilgrim had the power at the end both were even matched. Both were throwing blows and ended up even.

Now, go and watch that scene again, sunny kicks pilgrim, pilgrim punches sunny. Both guys kick themselves and fall to the ground.

They blow themselves and ends in an arm lock, then sunny, being the faster one with the skill manoveurs and throw pilgrim. Pilgrim stands up and they are in another lock before sunny pins him to he pole. Pilgrim laughs and uses his power to grab Sunny twice which made Sunny scream in pain before pilgrim throws him aside.

Sunny picks up 5 spears and attack pilgrim which pilgrim holds then entered into dark mode breaks all 5 at ones then punches Sunny.

So, with this, how are they not evenly matched?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
There is a saying that "whoever your master is afraid of is your real master"

You don't have to see Ankara fight.
The sway she holds over the master should be more than enough to convince you of what she's capable of.

MickyMozay:

Pilgrim might be exaggerated. But if you make a top 5 fighters in the badlands. He will be 4th or 5th.

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Pilgrim

This are people we have actually seen fight. Ankara might be better than some but we just presume and haven't seen her fight.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Can someone please tell me why they decided to make the master weak? How was pilgrim able to beat the master who has had the dark gift since God knows when... I know they wouldn't want her to kill pilgrim but that pilgrim vs the master fight no make sense at all.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Pilgrim

Here are my top fighters without the gift;

1. The Master
2. Sunny/Pilgrim
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. ...................(let me see if Sunny's sister is a very good fighter before I put the fifth person)
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Treyknowles:
Can someone please tell me why they decided to make the master weak? How was pilgrim able to beat the master who has had the dark gift since God knows when... I know they wouldn't want her to kill pilgrim but that pilgrim vs the master fight no make sense at all.

Lol, na so everyone see am o.

Let's wait for second leg which is next week

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You don't expect her to beat and kill pilgrim na.

Pilgrims major fight will be against Sunny
yeah you're right, pilgrim na super vilian
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Pilgrim

you mean bajie is not in your list, you're a joker cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by letu(m): 6:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

The MOTHER/GIRLFRIEND, you mean SUGAR MUMMY.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
letu:

That's the exact word. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
letu:
lolz that pilgrim guy they enjoy old Mama grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2019
That lesbian girl is just getting into one problem to the other
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
The writers don't even know what to do with her cheesy

Topmaike007:
That lesbian girl is just getting into one problem to the other
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I didn't say speed and agility didn't matter, what I said was that Sunny has the speed while pilgrim had the power at the end both were even matched. Both were throwing blows and ended up even.

Now, go and watch that scene again, sunny kicks pilgrim, pilgrim punches sunny. Both guys kick themselves and fall to the ground.

They blow themselves and ends in an arm lock, then sunny, being the faster one with the skill manoveurs and throw pilgrim. Pilgrim stands up and they are in another lock before sunny pins him to he pole. Pilgrim laughs and uses his power to grab Sunny twice which made Sunny scream in pain before pilgrim throws him aside.

Sunny picks up 5 spears and attack pilgrim which pilgrim holds then entered into dark mode breaks all 5 at ones then punches Sunny.

You dey burst my brain walahi grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
There is a saying that "whoever your master is afraid of is your real master"

You don't have to see Ankara fight.
The sway she holds over the master should be more than enough to convince you of what she's capable of.

Are you saying Ankara is in The Master's league and she deserves to be Top 5?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
Treyknowles:

At first I also taught it doesn't make any sense. Until I watched the master interrogate Pilgrim to find out that he wasn't born with the gift and actually stole it. The gift is burning inside Pilgrim, which is why he is always hyper active and aggressive when in the dark state. The master said it will consume and destroy him eventually. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

This is a pretty cheesy way of analysing that fight.

If we go by this logic, then we can as well say the Widow is better than Sunny because she beat him when they met two episodes ago.

Except the writers decided to turn the plot on its head, fact is there was no way Pilgrim was walking away from his fights with Sunny and The Master(without using his powers) as the last person standing.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ankara is definitely up there with the very best.
The master holds her in such high regards.
She is just beneath the master level.

It is a shame she didn't get much scene time.

MickyMozay:

Are you saying Ankara is in The Master's league and she deserves to be Top 5?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Here are my top fighters without the gift;

1. The Master
2. Sunny/Pilgrim
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. ...................(let me see if Sunny's sister is a very good fighter before I put the fifth person)

In no particular order, we have the same fighters. grin

The Sunny sister might be all about dark gift and magic with the way I'm seeing her. Ankara said she 'was' (thinking she was dead) the only one who could unlock Sunny's gift.

Does that mean she (Sunny's sister) was the one who locked it in the first place? If yes, we know they were very young back then. So for her to lock a gift at that tender age, means she will be more of a dark gift person than actually being skilled in martial arts. But let's see cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The writers don't even know what to do with her cheesy

she is just useless like p in psychology
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

In no particular order, we have the same fighters. grin

The Sunny sister might be all about dark gift and magic with the way I'm seeing her. Ankara said she 'was' (thinking she was dead) the only one who could unlock Sunny's gift.

Does that mean she (Sunny's sister) was the one who locked it in the first place? If yes, we know they were very young back then. So for her to lock a gift at that tender age, means she will be more of a dark gift person than actually being skilled in martial arts. But let's see cheesy
I just pray the master should just be sunny sister
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
you mean bajie is not in your list, you're a joker cheesy

Bajie can't fight ogbeni. I always knew his big mouth will get him killed in this series. Dude could have just act death. Instead he stood up and started running his mouth with Magnus who clearly doesn't have time for that. Bajie is a lousy somebori grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
lolz that pilgrim guy they enjoy old Mama grin

Old mama wey ebony and succulent grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (62) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.