Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68247 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Welcome on board dear one. grin
thanks bro
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Bajie can't fight ogbeni. I always knew his big mouth will get him killed in this series. Dude could have just act death. Instead he stood up and started running his mouth with Magnus who clearly doesn't have time for that. Bajie is a lousy somebori grin
I just like that dude, COS of his mouth cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
That is his sister
Topmaike007:
I just pray the master should just be sunny sister

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
That lesbian girl is just getting into one problem to the other

Na bi-sexual she be nau. Shebi she and Mk were a thing before.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
That is his sister

Her sister looks like someone that have lived a thousand years. AMC dey mad grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Old mama wey ebony and succulent grin cheesy grin
I tell you bro,I like that part that she use his tanana to play inside that jackuzi in episode 11
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Na bi-sexual she be nau. Shebi she and Mk were a thing before.
her life is not just straight,fucck mk, also do pre-intimacy with a girl,I guess that dude that got into trouble with her will be the Next person that will gbama her Toto Next grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Ankara is definitely up there with the very best.
The master holds her in such high regards.
She is just beneath the master level.

It is a shame she didn't get much scene time.

Yes, the Master holds her in high regard. But the list we are talking about is fighters without dark gift turned on.

Didn't you notice Ankara turns on her gift at the slightest of chance she gets. She can't throw a punch without turning on the gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
alexistaiwo:
That is his sister
wow I hope she will also be an ass kicker
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2019
There is something we are not seeing.....

1. The master is a better fighter than sunny and not only that, she used her gift while fighting with pilgrim but she was equally matched with pilgrim and besides, it seems as if she was only defending not attacking

2. I love the scene where they showed the widow's fighting moves( her legs)....... She is beautiful

3. It seems sunny's gift is more powerful than the rest from ankara's statement, I guess that's why his gift was locked
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:
This is a pretty cheesy way of analysing that fight.

If we go by this logic, then we can as well say the Widow is better than Sunny because she beat him when they met two episodes ago.

Except the writers decided to turn the plot on its head, fact is there was no way Pilgrim was walking away from his fights with Sunny and The Master(without using his powers) as the last person standing.

The point is Sunny and Pilgrim were more matched than The Master and Pilgrim. But I get what you saying sha.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
The series is just getting hotter bit by bit...

HBO should just collect it from AMC now that game of throne will be rounding up this year.and they can also hype their series..
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
I tell you bro,I like that part that she use his tanana to play inside that jackuzi in episode 11

The only thing lacking in this sweet series is sex scene. If na HBO, we for don enjoy better sex scenes. Chau brother for don knack The Widow. Bajie for don knack that e ex-wife for that ship. A lot of sex scenes for scatter up and down foe this series. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

The point is Sunny and Pilgrim were more matched than The Master and Pilgrim. But I get what you saying sha.
pilgrim na super vilian abeg cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
wow I hope she will also be an ass kicker

She looks more like a witch to me than a fighter.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
her life is not just straight,fucck mk, also do pre-intimacy with a girl,I guess that dude that got into trouble with her will be the Next person that will gbama her Toto Next grin
which lady are you talking about
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

The only thing lacking in this sweet series is sex scene. If na HBO, we for don enjoy better sex scenes. Chau brother for don knack The Widow. Bajie for don knack that e ex-wife for that ship. A lot of sex scenes for scatter up and down foe this series. grin
AMC na Mary Amaka abeg na deeper Life get the company,comon deep kiss Dem no give us watch.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:

HBO should just collect it from AMC now that game of throne will be rounding up this year.and they can also hype their series..

They have a prequel to Game of Thrones lined up already.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
dunsin125:
which lady are you talking about
that lesbian girl that acted like The widow daughter in season 1
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lana1:
This is a pretty cheesy way of analysing that fight.

If we go by this logic, then we can as well say the Widow is better than Sunny because she beat him when they met two episodes ago.

Except the writers decided to turn the plot on its head, fact is there was no way Pilgrim was walking away from his fights with Sunny and The Master(without using his powers) as the last person standing.

What on earth are you talking about? How can you be bringing widow fight into this? Which kind of analysis are you giving?

Widow herself is scared of sunny and has fought him several times which on one occasion saw her battling for her life.

But Sunny and Pilgrim has fought only once for all to see and from that fight it was even. Unless there are other fight scenes between them which no one has seen.

I have described how their fight went two episodes ago and it showed both of them are even. So do you have another fight scene between them which shows otherwise?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:

I doubt it, they said it has low ratings but I wonder how
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

She looks more like a witch to me than a fighter.
witch too go Sabi fight
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
dunsin125:
There is something we are not seeing.....

1. The master is a better fighter than sunny and not only that, she used her gift while fighting with pilgrim but she was equally matched with pilgrim and besides, it seems as if she was only defending not attacking

2. I love the scene where they showed the widow's fighting moves( her legs)....... She is beautiful

3. It seems sunny's gift is more powerful than the rest from ankara's statement, I guess that's why his gift was locked

1. That's the ways of Monk. They barely attack and they fight with calmness studying their enemy weakness.

2. Yeah, she is beautiful. She can fly with those legs grin

3. Sunny's gift was locked to prevent Black Lotus Cult from tracking him. Sadly, Ankara led them to him just like she led the Cult to Azra when Sunny was a boy.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
that lesbian girl that acted like The widow daughter in season 1
can you send her picture, I can't remember
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
AMC na Mary Amaka abeg na deeper Life get the company,comon deep kiss Dem no give us watch.. cheesy

Deeper Life grin grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
witch too go Sabi fight

Them go try. But not like a warrior.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 7:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
If pilgrim finally get consumed by his Man made gift i am thinking it will kill him and MK will be the main Villain just my thoughts.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
dunsin125:
can you send her picture, I can't remember
she is Tilda by name
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:14pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

1. That's the ways of Monk. They barely attack and they fight with calmness studying their enemy weakness.

2. Yeah, she is beautiful. She can fly with those legs grin

3. Sunny's gift was locked to prevent Black Lotus Cult from tracking him. Sadly, Ankara led them to him just like she led the Cult to Azra when Sunny was a boy.
3. Ankara earlier told sunny that a great darkness was locked inside him
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
Topmaike007:
she is Tilda by name
oh, she is beautiful you know
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
yehmy:
If pilgrim finally get consumed by his Man made gift i am thinking it will kill him and MK will be the main Villain just my thoughts.
I don't think he will die, the gift will just corrupt his mind, we can see from the scene of castor
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2019
dunsin125:
3. Ankara earlier told sunny that a great darkness was locked inside him

Yes, it was locked. But it wasn't because the gift was powerful. It was because of the Black Lotus Cult. That's what I'm saying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (62) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.