Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67666 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 10:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Bro, that's different. He was caught unaware. Nobody is saying Pilgrim is all that. What we saying is that Pilgrim without him power is still an elite fighter in this series. And his fight between Sunny was evenly matched. 'evenly matched' doesn't mean one person wouldn't win in the end. It's just that they were both landing each other punches.

Just in UFC, most of their main card bouts, you'll two evenly matched fighters with different skills sets. But one person will leave the Octagon as the winner. That the person won doesn't mean it wasn't an evenly matched fight.

Another example. In betting, odds of 1.9 vs 1.9 is considered evenly matched as opposed to odds of 1.53 v 2.59.

Shey you don understand now? grin
Really? Unawares?
Sunny was once caught unawares by bounty hunters who wanted to either kill or turn him in. He killed all of them single-handedly while protect his son. He didn't hide behind The Widow And 2 dark ones for protection. They would ve killed Pilgrim if not for those 3.

Anyways, i never said Pilgrim vs Sunny wasn't even. Sunny vs Widow in season 1 was also even till Sunny almost killed her. I only said Pilgrim's fighting is overrated if he isn't using his powers. If it was a fight to the death(without dark powers), Sunny was winning that.

Tell me, would Pilgrim's fat áss with all that pot belly have survived a Black Lotus ambush like Sunny did? I'm sure even Ankara had to use her powers to kill the Black Lotus guys that came for her

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kech88: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2019
I hope baji wont just die like dis,i really love his character
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kech88:
I hope baji wont just die like dis,i really love his character
even if bajie die na mouth kill am cheesy, just sleep on the ground and feign dead,he stood up to talk

Nevertheless I see him rescuing Sunny From that lotus
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by letu(m): 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
MickyMozay:

Them go try. But not like a warrior.
that sunny sister is good with Jimnastics and she sabe do back tormble or side tormble during her fight with Magnus.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 11:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
letu:
that sunny sister is good with Jimnastics and she sabe do back tormble or side tormble during her fight with Magnus.
funny enough I don't know her
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
I read people saying the master was trying to get pilgrim's weakness but that is a really big lie... she was actually fighting for her life, and she lost woefully. I am disappointed at the writer even though pilgrim wasn't supposed to die at the hand of the Master, pilgrim has no business beaten the master so cleanly like that even with his power!.

Remember he broke the master's wrist and turned off her gift even prevented her from healing herself.

Another gaffe I saw was how easily those newly inducted dark ones can outmatch those abbots that have been training their gifts for a longer time.

6 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by KayceeBanks: 11:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
All this damage control.

Fact is Pilgrim nack sense into the overrated Master's skull.

Broke her fist in a no-holding back fight.
Pilgrim's martial art technique does not require him to be jumping up and down (seems that's how some people here judge skill).
It has a grounded structure for power strikes and defence. He utilizes his size and weight and raw strength (even more than Sunny's) in combat to his advantage.
Frankly won't be easy taking him down.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Unseen(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
All those shouting Master this, Master that should go and watch the highlights of the next episode. She was pretending all along and waiting for the right moment to strike.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 7:21am On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:
I read people saying the master was trying to get pilgrim's weakness but that is a really big lie... she was actually fighting for her life, and she lost woefully. I am disappointed at the writer even though pilgrim wasn't supposed to die at the hand of the Master, pilgrim has no business beaten the master so cleanly like that even with his power!.

Remember he broke the master's wrist and turned off her gift even prevented her from healing herself.

Another gaffe I saw was how easily those newly inducted dark ones can outmatch those abbots that have been training their gifts for a longer time.
Gbam! These last episode was just full of crap... Pilgrim beating the master like that haba, I didn't know how someone who just got the gift can overpower someone who has mastered the dark gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Unseen:
All those shouting Master this, Master that should go and watch the highlights of the next episode. She was pretending all along and waiting for the right moment to strike.
pretense or not, I'm still pissed at how they turned the master to vegetable.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:23am On Apr 10, 2019
Unseen:
I know she will deal with pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:24am On Apr 10, 2019
Treyknowles:
Gbam! These last episode was just full of crap... Pilgrim beating the master like that haba, I didn't know how someone who just got the gift can overpower someone who has mastered the dark gift.
that's the beginning of the suspense cheesy

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:43am On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
with better viewership I don't think it will end up in season 3
it will end in season 3 because the ratings dropped or are dropping
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2019
Unseen:
yea, I think she was waiting for sunny.. Sunny is the main opponent against Pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dunsin125: 7:47am On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

same here, I was shocked at the last paragraph even mk killing the abbots is weird
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:48am On Apr 10, 2019
dunsin125:
it will end in season 3 because the ratings dropped or are dropping
na AMC dey cause this trash oo
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2019
dunsin125:
same here, I was shocked at the last paragraph even mk killing the abbots is weird

MK killing the Abbotts is not weird because his dark gift has grown and even the master stated it that mk dark gift is very strong
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2019
Lana1:
Really? Unawares?
Sunny was once caught unawares by bounty hunters who wanted to either kill or turn him in. He killed all of them single-handedly while protect his son. He didn't hide behind The Widow And 2 dark ones for protection. They would ve killed Pilgrim if not for those 3.

Anyways, i never said Pilgrim vs Sunny wasn't even. Sunny vs Widow in season 1 was also even till Sunny almost killed her. I only said Pilgrim's fighting is overrated if he isn't using his powers. If it was a fight to the death(without dark powers), Sunny was winning that.

Tell me, would Pilgrim's fat áss with all that pot belly have survived a Black Lotus ambush like Sunny did? I'm sure even Ankara had to use her powers to kill the Black Lotus guys that came for her

You already agreed Sunny and Pilgrim is even. That's the purpose of this back and forth. Even if Sunny emerges as the winner, it's still an even fight, which is what I believe TheKingIsHere and me is saying.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

Pilgrim was overpowered. We got to find out his dark gift wasn't naturally. The Master wasn't fighting for her life in the beginning of the fight. She was however running for her life AFTER Pilgrim off her gift.

Yeah, I strongly agree the harbingers killing the abbots was poor writing from AMC. Even when MK was busy slicing them into pieces. I was saying in my head, shebi Pilgrim wan come save this People, why them con dey kill them. Only to find out the Master had a whole lot of them (dark gifts) in sleep state.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:08am On Apr 10, 2019
KayceeBanks:
All this damage control.

Fact is Pilgrim nack sense into the overrated Master's skull.

Broke her fist in a no-holding back fight.
Pilgrim's martial art technique does not require him to be jumping up and down (seems that's how some people here judge skill).
It has a grounded structure for power strikes and defence. He utilizes his size and weight and raw strength (even more than Sunny's) in combat to his advantage.
Frankly won't be easy taking him down.

Are you now judging Pilgrim martial arts skills in the dark state? Didn't you watch the fight at all? Pilgrim couldn't land a decent strike prior to turning on his gift, which we have learned to be very much powerful. We are talking naturally martial arts skills not the enhanced one with the help of dark gifts.

Alaye go and rewatch the episode. Haba! Na wa for you!!!

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2019
Unseen:

I don't even need to watch the preview to the next episode to know The Master isn't overrated as people are shouting here. Pilgrim is just like Ankara. They turn on their gifts at any slightest chance they get.

As for that person, that said The Master was fighting for her dear life. Please notice she was mediating when Pilgrim walked into her chamber. E sure for her, she didn't even need to turn on her gift. Pilgrim got frustrated of how he failed to hit the Master and quickly went beast mode. I pray that dark gift inside him explode him into pieces grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2019
Treyknowles:

Pilgrim dark gift was different. He stole the ultimate dark gift. The ability to create dark gifted ones and also the ability to take away once's gift.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:16am On Apr 10, 2019
dunsin125:

I can understand MK killing the Abbots. But not those bloody harbingers grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 10:37am On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

I can understand MK killing the Abbots. But not those bloody harbingers grin
AMC na scrap abeg the story line is just nonsense
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

I don't even need to watch the preview to the next episode to know The Master isn't overrated as people are shouting here. Pilgrim is just like Ankara. They turn on their gifts at any slightest chance they get.

As for that person, that said The Master was fighting for her dear life. Please notice she was mediating when Pilgrim walked into her chamber. E sure for her, she didn't even need to turn on her gift. Pilgrim got frustrated of how he failed to hit the Master and quickly went beast mode. I pray that dark gift inside him explode him into pieces grin

Oga stop saying "e sure for her" she was trying to get away as soon as pilgrim turned off her gift. she knows she was done for, she even said torture me all you want I won't tell you how to wake those guys up... meaning she was at the mercy of pilgrim. stop acting like you knew her mind prior to the fight. she doesn't know anything about sunny, so she wasn't waiting for sunny, she saw only Ankara through her gift!!!

pilgrim was overpowered, YES but the master lost that fight against pilgrim fair and simple.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

Pilgrim was overpowered. We got to find out his dark gift wasn't naturally. The Master wasn't fighting for her life in the beginning of the fight. She was however running for her life AFTER Pilgrim off her gift.

Yeah, I strongly agree the harbingers killing the abbots was poor writing from AMC. Even when MK was busy slicing them into pieces. I was saying in my head, shebi Pilgrim wan come save this People, why them con dey kill them. Only to find out the Master had a whole lot of them (dark gifts) in sleep state.

we all knew his power wasn't natural except if you were wearing blindfolds when he transferred the gift from Henry to himself so how is that a new knowledge.

"RUNNING OR FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE" means she was at the MERCY OF PILGRIM AT THAT POINT!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
AMC na scrap abeg the story line is just nonsense

MK killing the abbots is almost not forgivable abeg... He didn't receive any full training. It was just what the writers wanted. I remember how the abbots from season one took him even with his gift without him throwing any punch are they saying there was mine after those abbots died that can make those moves in capturing dark ones or haven't they been capturing them after those abbots died?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 12:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

Oga stop saying "e sure for her" she was trying to get away as soon as pilgrim turned off her gift. she knows she was done for, she even said torture me all you want I won't tell you how to wake those guys up... meaning she was at the mercy of pilgrim. stop acting like you knew her mind prior to the fight. she doesn't know anything about sunny, so she wasn't waiting for sunny, she saw only Ankara through her gift!!!

pilgrim was overpowered, YES but the master lost that fight against pilgrim fair and simple.

Bros, e be like you rush read wetin i write. Ahbeg take your time read am again. No rush this time around.

I clearly stated she was confident and wasn't fighting for her life UNTIL Pilgrim had her power switched off. How is this hard for you to understand? Please only quote me when what is saying is clearly understood. If not keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 12:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

we all knew his power wasn't natural except if you were wearing blindfolds when he transferred the gift from Henry to himself so how is that a new knowledge.

"RUNNING OR FIGHTING FOR HER LIFE" means she was at the MERCY OF PILGRIM AT THAT POINT!

Sadly, we are both saying the same thing. But seems you like being aggressive. E don do bro. Make the matter die.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

Bros, e be like you rush read wetin i write. Ahbeg take your time read am again. No rush this time around.

I clearly stated she was confident and wasn't fighting for her life UNTIL Pilgrim had her power switched off. How is this hard for you to understand? Please only quote me when what is saying is clearly understood. If not keep it moving.

bros understand what your argument is before stating them... you were all about the master knowing what she was doing from previous comments. almost like it was to extract or familiarise herself with pilgrim.

She fought pilgrim in her dark state which is considered her strongest state and lost it is that simple.... don't make it look like it was only pilgrim fighting in dark mode.

pilgrim was confident about beating the master when MK talked about her and truly he did so why are we downplaying the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by tooexclusive: 12:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

Sadly, we are both saying the same thing. But seems you like being aggressive. E don do bro. Make the matter die.

I don't know about us saying the same thing but if you insist... fine.

About being aggressive, I am following the tone of the conversation.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

Pilgrim dark gift was different. He stole the ultimate dark gift. The ability to create dark gifted ones and also the ability to take away once's gift.

Thank you.

This is what a lot don't know

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (62) (Reply)

Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video) / Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.