Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67984 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 21, 2018
Just concluded watching the latest episode.
Sunny sef has the dark gift.

This just keep getting interesting

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 4:57pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sunny has the gift or he HAD the gift?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 21, 2018
bazkid24:

Sunny has the gift or he HAD the gift?
It is sealed within him. He has the most powerful of all

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 5:53pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

It is sealed within him.
He has the most powerful of all

N I remember you saying that MK will grow to be d best fighter in the series. Best fighter, my ass

Sunny will always be number one cool

Is MK now working for pilgrim?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 21, 2018
bazkid24:

N I remember you saying that MK will grow to be d best fighter in the series. Best fighter, my ass

Sunny will always be number one cool

Is MK now working for pilgrim?

Let's wait till Sunny gets to Pilgrim's base before we draw our conclusion.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 8:05pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Let's wait till Sunny gets to Pilgrim's base before we draw our conclusion.

Sunny is going to pilgrim
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 9:04pm On May 21, 2018
This is one of my best series ever,every episode is action packed. No dulling moment

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 9:05pm On May 21, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Of cos sunny had the dark gift too,remember the first season he had a compass like mk
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Windflower(f): 9:11pm On May 21, 2018
[quote author=nonny1212 post=67367633] na love kill veil jare.. she too emotional for my liking.
. another female character wey I dey admire na that Quinn's first wife, I don forget her name.
. she reminds of me of littlefinger in game of thrones. plus she is pretty[/quote
her name is Lydia,I don't really like her character. She was a wife to the strongest baron and she ddint learn how to fight.she tried when she single handedly fought those soldiers that invaded her father but she was just lucky.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:57am On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Sunny had the gift all along na. Especially when he had that asra clock with him since. Also he was able to transmit it to his son. That was enough evidence that sunny had the gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 7:58am On May 22, 2018
bazkid24:

Sunny is going to pilgrim

Yes.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 8:01am On May 22, 2018
Windflower:
This is one of my best series ever,every episode is action packed. No dulling moment

Me too. Into the badlands is one of the best so far.

I would love to know who locked up sunny gift. The guy must be very powerful.

Another interesting series to watch is Penny dreadful and stranger things.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:
I apologize for doubting the widow's martial art skill.

O boy!
I am now a believer.
That woman can fight.

Nathaniel and Sunny fight is never gonna be at least for the mean time.

This series is the bomb after GOT of course

Widow beat castor in the last episode without breaking a sweat.

Hope you guys are now convinced about her fighting abilities.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:13pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Widow beat castor in the last episode without breaking a sweat.

Hope you guys are now convinced about her fighting abilities.
Baba, why you wan fall my hand na...

First of all castor fought widow in his normal form NOT in his blacked eye form.

Secondly, widow still struggled and took longer to fight castor who isn't a good fighter without his black gift powers.

This shows that widow is just an upgraded tilda as i earlier told you.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Baba, why you wan fall my hand na...

First of all castor fought widow in his normal form NOT in his blacked eye form.

Secondly, widow still struggled and took longer to fight castor who isn't a good fighter without his black gift powers.

This shows that widow is just an upgraded tilda as i earlier told you.

One of these days I am sure that you will confess what the Widow took from you.

Wetin that woman do you sef?

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 5:26pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

One of these days I am sure that you will confess what the Widow took from you.

Wetin that woman do you sef?
Hahahaha..

Just say you love the widow
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Hahahaha..
Just say you love the widow
Just stating the fact
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 5:50pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Just stating the fact

I don notice d guy. He doesn't like the widow at all n doesn't want to give her any credit. First it was you, nw you've seen dat she is good n can keep her own. Now he too z just bad mouthing her

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 22, 2018
bazkid24:

I don notice d guy. He doesn't like the widow at all n doesn't want to give her any credit. First it was you, nw you've seen dat she is good n can keep her own. Now he too z just bad mouthing her

Don't mind him.

Perhaps we should offer him as a burnt offering to the widow.
He needs to have his ass kicked cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind him.
Perhaps we should offer him as a burnt offering to the widow. He needs to have his ass kicked cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't mind him.
Perhaps we should offer him as a burnt offering to the widow. He needs to have his ass kicked cheesy

grin grin grin

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:23pm On May 22, 2018
bazkid24:

Lol, no be so.

Oya, tell me what the widow did against castor (in his normal) form that Tilda cant do?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:25pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Just stating the fact
Which fact?

Anybody can beat castor who is already about to die.

Na wa oooo...

Na so una love widow reach?

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:27pm On May 22, 2018
The widow fight small pikin una say make i hail am. Mbaa.

Its just like when widow fought tilda in season 2. Nothing special to hail there.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Lol, no be so.

Oya, tell me what the widow did against castor (in his normal) form that Tilda cant do?

Don't provoke me this evening ooo.

Was it not the act of saving Tilda ass from Castor that made the widow fight him at the refuge camp in the first place

If Tilda can hold her own against him, will the widow had intervene?

If I hear you say whemmm against the widow again.
Na six years poppy field work for you straight

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:48pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Don't provoke me this evening ooo.

Was it not the act of saving Tilda ass from Castor that made the widow fight him at the refuge camp in the first place

If Tilda can hold her own against him, will the widow had intervene?

If I hear you say whemmm against the widow again.
Na six years poppy field work for you straight

Go and watch the fight again.

Infact i will help you guys with pictures.

In the first picture, this is when Castor kicks Tilda while he entered into the black eye form.

The second picture, this is Castor with no black eyes still fighting Tilda. Take note that he has beaten tilda while in the black form before he changed back.

In the third picture, here is Castor still holding his ground while fighting the widow. Take note, castor was not in his black form as his eyes were still normal.

Also take note, castor is already dying.

Castor in his normal dying form, is as good as fighting no one.

Not something widow should be proud of.

PS: The time of the video is also shown in the image so that you can confirm all i have stated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Go and watch the fight again.

Infact i will help you guys with pictures.

In the first picture, this is when Castor kicks Tilda while he entered into the black eye form.

The second picture, this is Castor with no black eyes still fighting Tilda. Take note that he has beaten tilda while in the black form before he changes back.

In the third picture, here is Castor still holding his ground while fighting the widow. Take note, castor was not in his black form as his eyes were still normal.

Also take note, castor is already dying.

Castor in his normal dying form, is as good as fighting no one.

Not something widow should be proud of.

PS: The time of the video is also shown in the image so that you can confirm all i have stated

Regent bazkid24, go and lock this man up till he sees the light!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 6:55pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Regent bazkid24, go and lock this man up till he sees the light!
Sees the light of being a widows fan boy like you guys? Hell no.

Until widow fights a formidable opponent who doesnt have any short comings and defeats the opponent, then i will hail her fighting prowess...

Till then she is just an upgraded Tilda 2.0 nothing more

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 22, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Sees the light of being a widows fan boy like you guys? Hell no.

Until widow fights a formidable opponent who doesnt have any short comings and defeats the opponent, then i will hail her fighting prowess...

Till then she is just an upgraded Tilda 2.0 nothing more

we shall see on that.

Regent bazkid24!!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 7:39pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

we shall see on that.

Regent bazkid24!!

So I just say make I break my fast n u guys have tore down d wall

TheKingIsHere, for ur info I don't like the widow just because of her fighting ability. I also like her because she has survival instincts, brains n z cunning, all of which is necessary to be a force to reckon with in the Badlands

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 22, 2018
bazkid24:

So I just say make I break my fast n u guys have tore down d wall

TheKingIsHere, for ur info I don't like the widow just because of her fighting ability. I also like her because she has survival instincts, brains n z cunning, all of which is necessary to be a force to reckon with in the Badlands

Tell him ooo.

Na only fighting skill we go chop?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 7:48pm On May 22, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Tell him ooo.

Na only fighting skill we go chop?

If u fit fight n u don't have brain nor cunningness, u can't survive in the Badlands

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (62) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / Do You Remember This Old Nigerian Advert? (Video) / Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.