Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67796 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That is if I have not managed to get myself banned again before then grin

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 26, 2018
Alexistaiwo, what an unrepentant fool u are. I have given u d best advice b4.... Simply tell d house d urgent need or problem u used their funds on, and den apologise...It will go a long way in soothing their pains....Nobody is a complete saint.... Use ur big head for once

8 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by nlanded: 3:00pm On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Did you people pay him any money to fund your accounts?

This is the thread where it happened:

https://www.nairaland.com/4263535/football-other-sports-betting-season

I can't really place the exact page it went down because its a huge thread and somedays it increases by over 30 pages in 24 hours.

Someone there on the thread won money, then sent well over 100k to Alexistaiwo to share to 100 members of that thread, this Alexistaiwo of a boy didn't not even pay up to 40 people, he then started telling stories and went silent. He came back with more stories, he was asked only to display the names of those he claimed to have funded or show his bank statement to see how many people he sent monies to, he couldn't do that.

Someone else also won more money and shared 400k to the house, another person was appointed by the house to share the money. He shared this money without any compliant within a few days and it was well documented, that's the same thing Alexistaiwo couldn't do because of greed! What a pity!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Austeeenxx: 3:08pm On May 26, 2018
Chai!!! Mr. Alexistaiwo, why are you a thief?

11 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Viking007(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
cos he did a bad thing and came to hide in the badlands grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lhimeet(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
0 chills... shocked

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Viking007(m): 3:41pm On May 26, 2018
johnny26000:
In the land of Nrl and a time of betting, the destiny of a hundred thousands rests on the shoulders of a young thief. His name… ALEXISTAIWO...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Sike(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2018
I don't even remember what season and episode I watched last on this series. I don Miss gan
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by RedDistrict: 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
We are exposing a badman also so we are keeping with the topic

we are exposing a bad man in the badlands grin grin

chai, i just dy laugh since

seriously tho, his explanations thus far has just been too vague, reason why most peeps are angry at him.
E for better if he clear the house say he funded so so ppl and used the rest for sometin oo, ppl for just vess small lockup. anyways God go judge sha but before then, the badlands must be ridden grin

hailings chief!

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by 2dice01: 4:03pm On May 26, 2018
Goddmit somebody will deactivate his account soon
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2018
Sike:
I don't even remember what season and episode I watched last on this series. I don Miss gan

Yes, u don miss Gan. More characters have been introduced and the fight scenes are top notch as usual
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
It's his arrogance that is most annoying, claiming right when you don chop people money, the thing just dey vex me since this kind person need general beating, just dey claim smart for nonsense.
RedDistrict:

we are exposing a bad man in the badlands grin grin

chai, i just dy laugh since

seriously tho, his explanations thus far has just been too vague, reason why most peeps are angry at him.
E for better if he clear the house say he funded so so ppl and used the rest for sometin oo, ppl for just vess small lockup. anyways God go judge sha but before then, the badlands must be ridden grin

hailings chief!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by awomike4u(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
A good reputation is better than riches. What you do today will speak for you tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
Alexistaiwo right now

9 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by adebayoggt(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
Alexistaiwo we are sending the PILGRIM and WIDOW after you. My name is not on d list if not I for send thunder

6 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BRAINZBox(m): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
Lol.....NL nor get hiding place, not even in the badlands cheesy cheesy cheesy
EFCC don show oh...

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Gody05(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
Montez90:
Tabbaz, I'm a witness, alexistaiwo is a broad day thieffffffffff and money launder

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by seunlayi(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2018
The guy is from badland the thief refused to fund me. He no go see better if e no repent
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Youngtekkey(m): 7:24pm On May 26, 2018
I don advice you before make you dey transparent. Tell the house what you did with the remaining money and show evidences of those you funded but that your thiefy thiefy attitude will not make you do so. See how you've spoilt your image and name now. Mind you, no where you run to, Boys will always come for you until you come clean. This is how big scammers start, soon now, you'll be international defrauding people of millions.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
grin grin grin grin

E be like say we don chase Taiwo enter Goodland. Make una go comb Goodland abeg.

We shall not lose our possession

Lol!
We Shall Possess Our Transmissio..Err, Possession Com Hail Or High Water, In The Name Of . . . !
Unto The Goodland We Go.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
It's his arrogance that is most annoying, claiming right when you don chop people money, the thing just dey vex me since this kind person need general beating, just dey claim smart for nonsense.

Lmao!
General Beating Ke? Why Waste Energy On A Dead Dog?
Better We Offer Him Up To The gods Of His Ancestors, His Catastrophe Surpasses That Of Okonkwo In 'Things Fall Apart'.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 8:00pm On May 26, 2018
DonPiiko:
Alexistaiwo right now
Gracias Bobo, Thats The Meme!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by klassd(m): 8:16pm On May 26, 2018
Montez90:
Tabbaz, I'm a witness, alexistaiwo is a broad day thieffffffffff and money launder

fatality
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tabbaz(m): 9:17pm On May 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

That is if I have not managed to get myself banned again before then grin
can you kindly list the monikers you funded?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by DonPikko: 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
Tabbaz:
watcch him dodge your question
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by gewise7(m): 11:06pm On May 26, 2018
DonPikko:
watcch him dodge your question
definitely he won't talk
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by naijawisdom(m): 3:45am On May 27, 2018
bakayokoko:

SOMEBODY VOLUNTARILY GAVE THE HOUSE 100K TO SHARE AMONG 100 PPL...1K EACH PERSON. WE APPOINTED ALEXISTAIWO TO SHARE THE FUNDS COZ WE TRUSTED HIM. HE ENDED UP NOT FUNDING ALL THE PEOPLE SELECTED. INFACT, OUT OF THE 100 HE FUNDED LESS THAN 50 PEOPLE.

I'm coming online now to see that this is the new abode of the GREAT SCAMMER!

Is our God not a wonderful God?

The thief was also given an additional money for his inconveniece.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by naijawisdom(m): 3:53am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:
alexistaiwo answer this question ASAP. Don't any nonsense excuse, the MOD and Chairman of Nairaland EFCC are here to verify your claims.
Tabbaz:
alexistaiwo answer this question ASAP. Don't any nonsense excuse, the MOD and Chairman of Nairaland EFCC are here to verify your claims.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by LieDetector(m): 7:06am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:
blacklist this guy already. He's a bloody scammer. No need for further investigations
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:20am On May 27, 2018
Tabbaz:

Sorry for the late reply.
I was very busy at work since yesterday.

That was the list of those to be funded.
Please kindly take your time to go over the list and cross check against the monikers commenting and trying to drag my "alexistaiwo" brand through the mud.
Those who ought to be funded have received their share.

97% of those foaming from the mouth on this thread are not on it.
The transaction screenshot posted on this thread was for the last day of the funding exercise which was on a Saturday and the alert was showing the date of the next working day (Monday).

I remember they became skeptical and went about accusing me of fabricating it. That was when I realized that this people are not interested in the facts, they just want to persecute me.
It is the same "fabricated" screenshot they are now trying to use as an evidence against me.

I have been silent because I noticed that it seems some people here have some kind of personal vendetta against me and this goes beyond the funding issue.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by promisious: 7:44am On May 27, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Please kindly take your time to go over the list and cross check against the monikers commenting and trying to drag my "alexistaiwo" brand through the mud.

The transaction screenshot posted on this thread was for the last day of the funding exercise which was on a Saturday and the alert was showing the date of the next working day (Monday).

I remember they became skeptical and went about accusing me of fabricating it. That was when I realized that this people are not interested in the facts, they just want to persecute me.
It is the same "fabricated" screenshot they are now trying to use as an evidence against me.

I have been silent because I noticed that it seems some people here have some kind of personal vendetta against me and this goes beyond the funding issue.
Good morning, sir Tabbaz.
I must conclusively say that alextaiwo doesn't want to be honest.
For the record, I was not lucky to be chosen but I followed all that have happened so far.
The list below is the list of those that should be funded but not the list of those funded by him.
Before the said uproar, alextaiwo was believed to be at least 70% honest in dealings until the said funding which unveiled the claws of a hungry cub.

Please with due respect and apt appeal, I suggest he gets a bank statement for the said period of funding otherwise let him be found guilty and crucified.

I rest my case, Tabbaz

11 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 7:59am On May 27, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

[/s]

BE LIKE SAY U NO SABI READ SIMPLE ENGLISH. HE SAID LIST OF THOSE U FUNDED AND U DEY SHOW LIST OF THOSE TO BE FUNDED. ARE U ON CODEINE DIET?? angry WELL, I TRUST TABBAZ. U DEY ENTER ONE CHANCE... LAST LAST U GO DEACTIVATE.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.