Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,504 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67792 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Montez90: 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:
O boy.
.Has anyone here watched episode three
Episode three was lit.

By the way,
Tgw way I dey chop ban for that other thread lately ehnn.
Balotelli dey learn work
everlasting ban fall on you

12 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by busky101(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
bazkid24:

No, you're not. What does exposing a Scammer has to do with Into the Badlands
cos he did a bad thing and came to hide in the badlands grin

14 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
busky101:
cos he did a bad thing and came to hide in the badlands grin

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
[s]
alexistaiwo:

Funnynation wasn't funded because I thought he was the handler behind the FunnyDude moniker.
I funded FunnyDude and excluded the other moniker which I already explained to him.

Tell your 40 plus moniker to come here and testify.
Woe betide you all the days of your life if they are not up to 40..

Cc. Tabbaz
[/s]

YOU'RE AN UNREPENTANT CRIMINAL. ATTACHED ARE SCREENSHOTS OF PEOPLE U CLAIMED U FUNDED. ARE THEY UPTO 50? U WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD THE FULL LIST AND UPTIL NOW WE R YET TO SEE THE LIST OF THE 89 PEOPLE U SAID U FUNDED. OJUOLAPE TAIWO, U R A SCAMMER.

CC: TABBAZ , SEUN

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by DonPikko: 12:40pm On May 26, 2018
it is almost a month alexistaiwo be a good boy and do the needful, you are testing my holy anger

6 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by DonPikko: 12:42pm On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:
[s][/s]

YOU'RE AN UNREPENTANT CRIMINAL. ATTACHED ARE SCREENSHOTS OF PEOPLE U CLAIMED U FUNDED. ARE THEY UPTO 50? U WERE ASKED TO UPLOAD THE FULL LIST AND UPTIL NOW WE R YET TO SEE THE LIST OF THE 89 PEOPLE U SAID U FUNDED. OJUOLAPE TAIWO, U R A SCAMMER.

CC: TABBAZ , SEUN
Dominique, Mynd44, please inform the general public not to hold any transaction with alexistaiwo, he is a scammer and we are trying to get his details so we'll report him to the Nigeria police

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bazkid24(m): 12:42pm On May 26, 2018
DonPikko:
it is almost a month alexistaiwo be a good boy and do the needful, you are testing my holy anger

For once, a reasonable comment from you. You deserve some accolades

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
THIS IS THE REMAINING SCREENSHOTS. NOW TABBAZ , FROM THE SCREENSHOTS HE POSTED, PPL HE FUNDED AREN'T EVEN UPTO 30. HE POCKETED OVER 50K. HE STOPPED VISITING THE THREAD, OPENED A FRESH MONIKER https://www.nairaland.com/baschweinsteiger AND WAS BUSTED FEW DAYS AGO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Tabbaz(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2018
alexistaiwo:

Funnynation wasn't funded because I thought he was the handler behind the FunnyDude moniker.
I funded FunnyDude and excluded the other moniker which I already explained to him.

Tell your 40 plus moniker to come here and testify.
Woe betide you all the days of your life if they are not up to 40..

Cc. Tabbaz

It appears many people have evidence against you on this matter. Are you ready to pay back the victims or we should assume they are right by their allegation against you

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 12:59pm On May 26, 2018
Tabbaz:
oya let's wait for the witness

HERE:

Hunry:

why didn't you mention/contact d 11 piple den and explain tins to dem.( i was on dat ur stupid list)
. I sent u 3 emails and mentioned u on different threads yet u Neva replied any.
. ur next excuse will be DAT messaging 11 piple is too much work
. also u should have called out dos DAT got funded twice den d thread members will handle dem.
. since u failed to listen to anybody and do the right thing, d internet never forgets.
. You Taiwo will forever be known as a SCAMMER

Montez90:
More than 11 people weren't funded, he has failed to release the list of those he funded.

Montez90:
Tabbaz, I'm a witness, alexistaiwo is a broad day thieffffffffff and money launder

emzry:

Guy to be honest I don't know what kind of a person you're. I decided to keep my cool even though my name was on the list and you never funded me. How can a grown up like you be typing rubbish? Is it that you have an eye defect that you can not differentiate funnynation from FunnyDude? Seriously you have to stop saying trash and admit the fact that you acted wrongly. Only a foolish man would act the way you're acting right now. Simply accept the fact that what you did was wrong and move on. Don't wallow in stupidity.

funnynation:

You didn't explain anything to me, keep shut let me be. You ate our money simple!

chidiezeh:

I was not funded too and my name was on the list

CC.Tabbaz

WavyJohn:
Oga Bacquestain emh transmission Sorry sir transmitting to... alexistaiwo how you de. So na into the badlands sure pass. Well we miss you for the other side o after we don bust your a*s

nlanded:

They are only helping in cleaning up your thread of the thief called Alexistaiwo who stole money meant for others.

We are a family here, so thieves need to be exposed so they don't steal from other innocent people.

dasrackhor:
So this is where you have being hiding all this while..
#ClearYourNameBecauseGoodNameIsBetterThanFewCash

iRepMyCity:

Keep scamming people.. one day you’ll scam the wrong people.

I just pity for you. I hope the 50k+ solves all your life problems.

DonPikko:
Dominique, Mynd44, please inform the general public not to hold any transaction with alexistaiwo, he is a scammer and we are trying to get his details so we'll report him to the Nigeria police

DonPiiko:
He ate people's money and went mute, without explaining himself. He should be blacklisted.

TABBAZ, YOU HAVE ENOUGH WITNESSES SO PLS DO THE NEEDFUL. OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO AKA BASCHWEINSTEIGER IS A DEADLY SCAMMER. NA PEOPLE LIKE HIM DEY GV NAIRALAND COMMUNITY BAD NAME.

14 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lhimeet(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
Montez90:
Shut your dirty mouth bro, Lhimeet funded about 100 parol with an amount of #3900 in 3 days without error
cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by goldenval(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2018
Tabbaz:

It appears many people have evidence against you on this matter. Are you ready to pay back the victims or we should assume they are right by their allegation against you

My Oga at the top.. I sight you grin grin grin.... Looks like we will make you chairman of EFCC soon because I like the way you handle issues without over looking them lol... But this issues looks like betting stuff, I mean the money offered to him to share to other members.

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dominique(f): 1:24pm On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:

100K WAS GIVEN 2 HIM TO SHARE AMONG 100 PPL. HE SHARED LESS THAN 50K AND POCKETED THE REST. OVER 50 MONIKERS COMPLAINED OF NT BEEN FUNDED WHICH MADE ALOT OF MEMBERS ON THAT THREAD TO ASK ALEXISTAIWO QUESTIONS. HE WAS BLABBING. WE ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE PROOF TO SHOW HE FUNDED 89 PEOPLE, HE PROMISED TO UPLOAD HIS ACCOUNT STATEMENT. BUT UPTIL NOW HE'S YET TO SHOW US PROOFS. ALMOST A MONTH NW.

HE EVEN OPENED ANOTHER MONIKER AND PEOPLE ON THAT BETTING THREAD BUSTED HIM. HE'S BEEN HIDING SINCE THEN.

FUNNYNATION, MONTEZ90 ARE THE FEW WITNESSES.

ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER.

Did you people pay him any money to fund your accounts?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chidiezeh(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Somebody sent money to his account to send to 100 members
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by dasrackhor(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2018
dominique:

100k was given to him in business section to fund 100 people but he pocketed majority of the money.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 1:32pm On May 26, 2018
dominique:

SOMEBODY VOLUNTARILY GAVE THE HOUSE 100K TO SHARE AMONG 100 PPL...1K EACH PERSON. WE APPOINTED ALEXISTAIWO TO SHARE THE FUNDS COZ WE TRUSTED HIM. HE ENDED UP NOT FUNDING ALL THE PEOPLE SELECTED. INFACT, OUT OF THE 100 HE FUNDED LESS THAN 50 PEOPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:

SOMEBODY VOLUNTARILY GAVE THE HOUSE 100K TO SHARE AMONG 100 PPL...1K EACH PERSON. WE APPOINTED ALEXISTAIWO TO SHARE THE FUNDS COZ WE TRUSTED HIM. HE ENDED UP NOT FUNDING ALL THE PEOPLE SELECTED. INFACT, OUT OF THE 100 HE FUNDED LESS THAN 50 PEOPLE.

Why is it so hard for him to post those he funded if he indeed funded people?

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by bakayokoko: 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Why is it so hard for him to post those he funded if he indeed funded people?

COZ HE POCKETED HUGE PART OF THE MONEY.

3 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Montez90: 1:50pm On May 26, 2018
dominique:

He was sent money to fund people accounts, he funded few and chopped the remaining without remorse, he decided to use an alternate moniker to troll

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ernesterioo(f): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
Alexistaiwo is a scammer, he pocketed a larger share of the money ....

9 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by funnynation(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:

100K WAS GIVEN 2 HIM TO SHARE AMONG 100 PPL. HE SHARED LESS THAN 50K AND POCKETED THE REST. OVER 50 MONIKERS COMPLAINED OF NT BEEN FUNDED WHICH MADE ALOT OF MEMBERS ON THAT THREAD TO ASK ALEXISTAIWO QUESTIONS. HE WAS BLABBING. WE ASKED HIM TO PROVIDE PROOF TO SHOW HE FUNDED 89 PEOPLE, HE PROMISED TO UPLOAD HIS ACCOUNT STATEMENT. BUT UPTIL NOW HE'S YET TO SHOW US PROOFS. ALMOST A MONTH NW.

HE EVEN OPENED ANOTHER MONIKER AND PEOPLE ON THAT BETTING THREAD BUSTED HIM. HE'S BEEN HIDING SINCE THEN.

FUNNYNATION, MONTEZ90 ARE THE FEW WITNESSES.

ALEXISTAIWO IS A SCAMMER.

I am a witness on this.. I don't know the number of people he funded but I know he fund below 50 persons. Lhimeet disbursed 400k in less than 3 days.
All we demand for is his statement showing that he funded 89 persons, then he should fund the remaining 11 persons later. The money given to him is even more than 100k

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 26, 2018
In the land of Nrl and a time of betting, the destiny of a hundred thousands rests on the shoulders of a young thief. His name… ALEXISTAIWO...

13 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
Looopy won 5 million and gave people on the business section 100k to be shared among 100 people. Alexistaiwo was nominated because of his popularity and he swindled everyone. Alexistaiwo deserves jungle justice.

Put 30 tyres around his neck and one gallon of petrol. He is a bloody thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
Diickrider:
Looopy won 5 million and gave people on the business section 100k to be shared among 100 people. Alexistaiwo was nominated because of his popularity and he swindled everyone. Alexistaiwo deserves jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by funnynation(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
Diickrider:

I still believe that they gave him more than 100k bcs of bank charges

4 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:24pm On May 26, 2018
Alexistaiwo how far nah? Wey our money??

I don carry torch find you come badland...na for badland your preek go roast today if you no complete the payment

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 26, 2018
funnynation:

I am a witness on this.. I don't know the number of people he funded but I know he fund below 50 persons. Lhimeet disbursed 400k in less than 3 days.
All we demand for is his statement showing that he funded 89 persons, then he should fund the remaining 11 persons later. The money given to him is even more than 100k

Loopy gave the thief extra money for accepting the huge task of funding 100 people. He wouldn't have gotten less than 20k from loopy. Still he ran away with people's paltry 1k. greedy idiot

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 2:34pm On May 26, 2018
Diickrider:

Lol!
Seems Today Is A BloodyTaiwoDay, . . errm, I Mean, A Bloody Saturday.
The Evil Men Do, On The Net, Lives With Them, Not After Them.

Cc- Shakespeare, Take Note!

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by BUGOFF(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2018
Chiadikaobi:
Alexistaiwo how far nah? Wey our money??

I don carry torch find you come badland...na for badland your preek go roast today if you no complete the payment
Lmao!
I Wish I Had A Meme To Show Alexistaiwo Saying, Baba Low-Odd, Et' e Brute?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 26, 2018
bakayokoko:

HERE: Add me too. Am here for the people.

TABBAZ, YOU HAVE ENOUGH WITNESSES SO PLS DO THE NEEDFUL. OJUOLAPE TAIWO AKA ALEXISTAIWO AKA BASCHWEINSTEIGER IS A DEADLY SCAMMER. NA PEOPLE LIKE HIM DEY GV NAIRALAND COMMUNITY BAD NAME.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 26, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Chiadikaobi(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2018
BUGOFF:
Lmao!
I Wish I Had A Meme To Show Alexistaiwo Saying, Baba Low-Odd, Et' e Brute?
grin grin grin grin

E be like say we don chase Taiwo enter Goodland. Make una go comb Goodland abeg.

We shall not lose our possession

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (62) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Miracle & Nina's Sex Scene On Big Brother Naija / BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.