Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68696 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chiboy1116: 9:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Quinn trained Sunny.

Can Quinn beat him?

I am out of here.

Quinn didn't train sunny , Waldo did wink
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chiboy1116: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2019
Lana1:
1. Let's not forget Sunny is/was a Son of Azra and must have had prior training before he became a clipper/cog and got trained under Quinn.

2. Nathaniel is no joke. He was regarded as the 2nd most dangerous man in the badlands right after Sunny.
Quinn never trained sunny , Waldo did.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
Under the guidance of who?

chiboy1116:
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chiboy1116: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:

doesn't matter bro, Quinn was just a baron , sunny was Waldos cult , just like mk was to sunny ....u dig ? So Waldo trained him, he even said so himself when sunny brought mk to him .
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Lydia

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 12, 2019
My friend, don't twist the fact.

Just as Spartacus was directly trained by Oenomaus.
Nobody remember that, the house of Bataius get all the glory.

Nobody will point at the specific trainer that groom you, the overall boss gets all the glory.

Quinn trained Sunny.

chiboy1116:
doesn't matter bro, Quinn was just a baron , sunny was Waldos cult , just like mk was to sunny ....u dig ? So Waldo trained him, he even said so himself when sunny brought mk to him .
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Harshirama(m): 9:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
https://screenrant.com/into-badlands-video-clip-black-lotus/

That's a clip of the next episode. Contains spoilers though.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
I knew Bajie can't leave me like that.
He wasn't injured, he probably healed himself as I expected.
True to his character, he already found a way to piss Sunny sister off grin

That Sunny sister got moves shocked

Sunny kicking ass as usual even without his gift smiley

Harshirama:

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2019
chiboy1116:
Quinn was only there to eat the food that have already been cooked
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 10:36pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Guarding of the Galaxy cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
Harshirama:

Truth be told Bajie is a good fighter. This next episode will be interesting make dem give us 2 episodes at once jawe
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Yeah, that's what I was trying to explain to the other guy. Nobody is denying the fact that the master wasn't running for her life in her fight against Pilgrim.

I only said she became afraid or running or surviving (which ever one you call it) after Pilgrim off her gift. Prior to that she wasn't afraid or fighting to survive.

You just made me rewatch the fight again. Before they both went dark mode. The Master had one successful hit, Pilgrim had none. During dark mode the fight was even, The Master even stopped Pilgrim punch, it was in the course of doing that that Pilgrim got an opening/chance to off her gift.

Then when her gift was off. She even had a successful strike against Pilgrim. And that was when she began running for her dear life. cry

Please I suggest you rewatch the fight scene and anybody who cares can also do that. grin

I'm gonna rewatch that episode tonight. My best episode so far though. It got my adrenaline pumping.. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ghettochild4u(m): 3:12am On Apr 13, 2019
MickyMozay:

Well, we can't wait for him to die. grin

As for Bajie, them say Ankara healed him. Dunno how true it is. We just have to wait and see.
AnkarAnkara that's dead sef
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:07am On Apr 13, 2019
chiboy1116:
Waldo ? 8? Are u kidding me ? Dude trained sunny . He's probably stronger than Quinn .

You trained someone doesn't mean you'll be strong than the person for life. And please Waldo is not stronger than Quinn his baron grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:10am On Apr 13, 2019
chiboy1116:

Ogbeni there is nothing like "just a baron". Quinn is not just a baron. God damn it, did you watch the series at all?. You think Quinn was a baron by birth right like his son? No, he wasn't he started as a cog, he fought his way all to the top, which was why he was the most feared Baron till his death. Every fvck'n baron and baroness were afraid of him. Please stop this. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2019
Harshirama:

OMG!! This series too sweet. Perverts sef fit masturbate with am grin grin Damn it.

Sunny's sister her dark mode makes her look like she is blind. I love this grin

How did Bajie end up in Black Lotus Cult captive. Next episode come already pleasseeee!!!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:17am On Apr 13, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I knew Bajie can't leave me like that.
He wasn't injured, he probably healed himself as I expected.
True to his character, he already found a way to piss Sunny sister off grin

That Sunny sister got moves shocked

Sunny kicking ass as usual even without his gift smiley

No be small moves bro. She can literally create an invincible force with her gifts. Nothing wey we never see with this dark gifts matter grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by letu(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Who said sunny wanted to kill MK? Anyways, thats not the arguement.

Now on the bolded, since you know that there is no one that can hold a punch from a dark one without getting hurt, can you mention another person apart from the master that has held a punch from a dark one and still stood their ground?

Whether you are a fan of the master or not is not the point of argument.
Sunny in the ending part of season one when m k was about to kill Quinn son, sunny came and stop him in which MK in his dark mode power landed a heavy punch on Sunny and he goes up high then Land's inside a bar/restaurant still sunny was able to get up like nothing happened, only for him to see the Monk's switching M K dark power off, well if you have watched the season one then you should know what happened between Sunny and those Monk's.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kholiwe(f): 9:36am On Apr 13, 2019
I understand they have to make Pilgrim look like a threat but there’s no way he shoulda handled the master so quickly.MK literally said “The Master is the strongest people I’ve ever seen” and then she gets beat before the opening credits smh. Even the one hand guy will put up a better showing.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 9:45am On Apr 13, 2019
Kholiwe:
I understand they have to make Pilgrim look like a threat but there’s no way he shoulda handled the master so quickly.MK literally said “ The Master is the strongest people I’ve ever seen ” and then she gets beat before the opening credits smh. Even the one hand guy will put up a better showing.
Did u listen to pilgrim reply Until me (that is to tell you he can over power any1 reason why they need more force to stop him, more reason why the master decided to seek Bajie, widow help)
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kholiwe(f): 9:59am On Apr 13, 2019
yehmy:
Did u listen to pilgrim reply Until me (that is to tell you he can over power any1 reason why they need more force to stop him, more reason why the master decided to seek Bajie, widow help)
Baba m.k has seen the widow and pilgrim before he said she is the strongest person he has ever seen. He said it in front of pilgrim. He saw sunny,pilgrim etc before saying it. Pilgrim just hyped himself.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
Kholiwe:

Baba m.k has seen the widow and pilgrim before he said she is the strongest person he has ever seen. He said it in front of pilgrim. He saw sunny,pilgrim etc before saying it. Pilgrim just hyped himself.
What are u saying I only pointed out pilgrim response and why he need to live up to it. Reason why he defeated the master is bcuz he needs to prove that word UNTIL ME to show he's now the most powerful mk have seen with his powers. Am not saying master is not good but with the story line, since pilgrim is still the Villain then the person that can defeat him will be Sunny. You might even be surprised pilgrim will beat Sunny Sister that is movie for you. They write it to suit the main act(s)
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kholiwe(f): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2019
The abbotts literally train all day and 4 of them get bested by MK at once, who almost never trains from the shows. The show has also done nothing to show why MK is suddenly so powerful. How did he easily beat Pilgrims girl minion with the gift when she defended Sunny? She was fighting all of the time for Pilgrim.
Also annoyed me that they have done absolutely nothing to show that Pilgrim is anywhere near the masters level. She has stopped arrows in mid air with her fuckinggggg mind!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:23am On Apr 13, 2019
Kholiwe:
The abbotts literally train all day and 4 of them get bested by MK at once, who almost never trains from the shows. The show has also done nothing to show why MK is suddenly so powerful. How did he easily beat Pilgrims girl minion with the gift when she defended Sunny? She was fighting all of the time for Pilgrim.
Also annoyed me that they have done absolutely nothing to show that Pilgrim is anywhere near the masters level. She has stopped arrows in mid air with her fuckinggggg mind!
If they show u everything you will get bored
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 10:37am On Apr 13, 2019
Kholiwe:
I understand they have to make Pilgrim look like a threat but there’s no way he shoulda handled the master so quickly.MK literally said “The Master is the strongest people I’ve ever seen” and then she gets beat before the opening credits smh. Even the one hand guy will put up a better showing.

I don't think that's The Master's full strength, because during the preview of the next episode, she said something like "True power hides until it is ready to strike".. Before any debate, let's wait for the next episode to confirm if "The Master" was truly bested or if she has any ulterior motive.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kholiwe(f): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2019
yehmy:
If they show u everything you will get bored

Pilgrim and the master are not mates. the last episode was bullshit and when did m.k become the best fighter in the badlands
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kholiwe(f): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2019
Semtu:

I don't think that's The Master's full strength, because during the preview of the next episode, she said something like "True power hides until it is ready to strike".. Before any debate, let's wait for the next episode to confirm if "The Master" was truly bested or if she has any ulterior motive.
From the preview it seems she faked her defeat to strike at the right moment.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2019
MK in his dark mode is one of the best fighter in the series even the master confirmed it.

MK was trained by Sunny and also draws strength from rage.
Why do you think Klaus Mikealson was such a bad character in The Originals?

You can train from now till tomorrow.
Form is temporary, class is permanent.
Kholiwe:

Pilgrim and the master are not mates. the last episode was bullshit and when did m.k become the best fighter in the badlands
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Davidhero(m): 10:49am On Apr 13, 2019
OMG

I never knew I thread like this existed.

so I watched E12 and my mood changed. Ohh Bajie my favourite was killed?!

So upon all the hype about the master, and yet Pilgrim beat her with so much ease.. Damnn..
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:50am On Apr 13, 2019
Kholiwe:

Your opinion not mine nd not of AMC. besides u can apply for writing for kunle Afolayan probably let's see your writing skills
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:52am On Apr 13, 2019
Davidhero:
OMG

I never knew I thread like this existed.

so I watched E12 and my mood changed. Ohh Bajie my favourite was killed?!

So upon all the hype about the master, and yet Pilgrim beat her with so much ease.. Damnn..
how did pilgrim beat the master with ease? Pilgrim started beating her the moment he switched her off then the master resort to defense. Besides the master was able to hit pilgrim more than once on normal mode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Davidhero(m): 11:04am On Apr 13, 2019
yehmy:
how did pilgrim beat the master with ease? Pilgrim started beating her the moment he switched her off then the master resort to defense. Besides the master was able to hit pilgrim more than once on normal mode

Doesn't matter.
I had high hopes for that scene. I expected her to switch Pilgrim's first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.