Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,125 members, 7,860,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68698 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

What kind of talk is this?

She was in her normal mode when she stopped mk punch in his dark mode. Nobody even knew she was hurt until she wanted to heal herself.

Even sunny that you are praising can't stop an mk dark mode punch.

I wonder if some of you guys watch back of TV. undecided

She was brutally hurt but pretended to be okay.. That was a red flag that she isn't as powerful as she was given credit for. She is merely trying by all means to live up to expectations.

As for Sunny, he couldn't fight back cause of his love for MK. Coming to the enlightenment that his mother died by his sword is enough to demoralize him. Sunny wasn't fighting to win. There is a difference between fighting and enemy and fighting a friend.

Perhaps you have been watching the side of a TV

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

She was brutally hurt but pretended to be okay.. That was a red flag that she isn't as powerful as she was given credit for. She is merely trying by all means to live up to expectations.

As for Sunny, he couldn't fight back cause of his love for MK. Coming to the enlightenment that his mother died by his sword is enough to demoralize him. Sunny wasn't fighting to win. There is a difference between fighting and enemy and fighting a friend.

Can you mention anyone in their normal self who took a hit from a dark one without getting hurt?

The talk of sunny not wanting to fight back is total bullshit as he stabbed MK through the back in the last 2 episode.

So i ask, can Sunny hold a punch from MK in dark mode without getting hurt?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Can you mention anyone in their normal self who took a hit from a dark one without getting hurt?

The talk of sunny not wanting to fight back is total bullshit as he stabbed MK through the back in the last 2 episode.

So I ask, can Sunny hold a punch from MK in dark mode without getting hurt?

He only stabbed him, to prevent him from getting in his way of escape, not to kill him. There is a difference there.. If Sunny' mission was to kill MK, I doubt if it will take 5mins to accomplish that on a one and one combat.

As for someone taking a dark punch in their normal self and not getting hurt, there is none.

This means, there is no difference between the Master and the rest of the characters. No need for the hype then.

See, I'm a fan of the Master, but unfortunately, she is overrated and feeds only on the hype and fear she has created over the years.

I still maintain that she is not as powerful as she think she is. Pilgrim utterly humiliated her.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Brother. No be every thing you go reply too. These days, I dey look name before I quote to avoid going back and forth.

#TeamTheMaster grin

The statement just vex me. Some people just want to talk even when they are not making any sense
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

You get turned on watching that? Hell no!
Lmao. Tbh, i had to fast forward that scene.
Tho she may be fine in real life but that woman, her character is fugly. Dont understand how anyone would get turned on seeing "that" naked.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

He only stabbed him, to prevent him from getting in his way of escape, not to kill him. There is a difference there.. If Sunny' mission was to kill MK, I doubt if it will take 5mins to accomplish that on a one and one combat.

As for someone taking a dark punch in their normal self and not getting hurt, there is none.

This means, there is no difference between the Master and the rest of the characters. No need for the hype then.

See, I'm a fan of the Master, but unfortunately, she is overrated and feeds only on the hype and fear she has created over the years.

I still maintain that she is not as powerful as she think she is. Pilgrim utterly humiliated her.

Who said sunny wanted to kill MK? Anyways, thats not the arguement.

Now on the bolded, since you know that there is no one that can hold a punch from a dark one without getting hurt, can you mention another person apart from the master that has held a punch from a dark one and still stood their ground?

Whether you are a fan of the master or not is not the point of argument.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2019
Semtu:

I don't think Bajie will die, but from what I saw, it seemed like Ankara died instantly .. So it might not be her that'll heal him, let's just wait and see

I meant Pilgrim grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:07pm On Apr 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
we're on the same page The master fans

Yes oh dear one grin Any other "The Master fan" should identify themselves, make we know how many we be cheesy

I just pray AMC no kill her before the season ends, so she can return when it moves to another network.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2019
Topmaike007:
on the 15th of this month

Oshe brother
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:12pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

If you say Sunny wasn't fighting MK to win. I can equally say The Master wasn't fighting to win against MK too or against any of her abbots. Have you seen a master fight to win against their disciple?

You say The Master isn't as powerful as she was given credit for? Na you give am credit?

We wey give am credit know say she dey powerful. So ahbeg leave am like that. We no complain give you.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

So i ask, can Sunny hold a punch from MK in dark mode without getting hurt?

Even Castor girlfriend stopped Pilgrim dark mode punch. The bros go talk say the girl is now as powerful as Pilgrim for stopping the punch. Or say Pilgrim no strong as he was given credit for grin

Well, na AMC I blame for all these arguments. Their poor writing make us question the ability of every characters.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

Everybody is overrated at some point bro. It all depends on how you looking at it. Please you're not a fan of The Master cheesy Na joke oh. But seriously, she is not overrated. I get that you are annoyed or upset cause of the fight against Pilgrim. But blame AMC not our dear Master grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Who said sunny wanted to kill MK? Anyways, thats not the arguement.

Now on the bolded, since you know that there is no one that can hold a punch from a dark one without getting hurt, can you mention another person apart from the master that has held a punch from a dark one and still stood their ground?

Whether you are a fan of the master or not is not the point of argument.

AMC dey stupid for writing. For the next episode trailer, Pilgrim stop MK dark mode punch without going dark mode. Castor babe had to go into dark mode to stop Pilgrim punch on one of his follower.

We know strong dark gifted ones can access the gift without actually going into the mode, which is what I believe Pilgrim did with MK punch.

HenryDion, the Master is that powerful too. Ankara healed herself when she was in the dark mode. And remember the Master wasn't in the dark mode when she healed herself from MK punch and when she healed the Widow's broken arm.

We can all see how stupid AMC are. I bet they don't even check all the mistakes in their writing.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2019
AMC are actually not stupid, the plot holes are for viewers to debate on and reach their own conclusions then they add twists every episode to make you question your opinion about the characters cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Even Castor girlfriend stopped Pilgrim dark mode punch. The bros go talk say the girl is now as powerful as Pilgrim for stopping the punch. Or say Pilgrim no strong as he was given credit for grin

Well, na AMC I blame for all these arguments. Their poor writing make us question the ability of every characters.

Exactly, very soon we will start hearing that she is the strongest in the Badlands. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 4:45pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

AMC dey stupid for writing. For the next episode trailer, Pilgrim stop MK dark mode punch without going dark mode. Castor babe had to go into dark mode to stop Pilgrim punch on one of his follower.

We know strong dark gifted ones can access the gift without actually going into the mode, which is what I believe Pilgrim did with MK punch.

HenryDion, the Master is that powerful too. Ankara healed herself when she was in the dark mode. And remember the Master wasn't in the dark mode when she healed herself from MK punch and when she healed the Widow's broken arm.

We can all see how stupid AMC are. I bet they don't even check all the mistakes in their writing.

You cant blame AMC for it anyways. Like alexistaiwo said, it is left for the viewers to debate on the twists and plots.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 4:53pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Yes oh dear one grin Any other "The Master fan" should identify themselves, make we know how many we be cheesy

I just pray AMC no kill her before the season ends, so she can return when it moves to another network.
yeah I pray so
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Don't get it wrong, she was able to stop the punch in dark mode, pilgrim and our old woman are surprised bcuz she controlled her gift without getting cut. That is why mama asked her how she waz able to do it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Everybody is overrated at some point bro. It all depends on how you looking at it. Please you're not a fan of The Master cheesy Na joke oh. But seriously, she is not overrated. I get that you are annoyed or upset cause of the fight against Pilgrim. But blame AMC not our dear Master grin

Seriously, I was a fan. Maybe not anymore lol grin

Imagine grabbing a freshly popped popcorn, with eyes glued to the screen waiting for the Master to disgrace Pilgrim with her invisible, seamless and flawlessly skills..

The Master was at a great advantage cause he came to her, in her own domain. I never anticipated Pilgrim succeeding in any of his hits cause I saw the master as being faster. Trust me, I was disappointed.

Well, lemme blame the writers.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

If you say Sunny wasn't fighting MK to win. I can equally say The Master wasn't fighting to win against MK too or against any of her abbots. Have you seen a master fight to win against their disciple?

You say The Master isn't as powerful as she was given credit for? Na you give am credit?

We wey give am credit know say she dey powerful. So ahbeg leave am like that. We no complain give you.

The Master wasn't fighting to win lol, she was fighting to survive. Did you saw the look on her face when she tried to run but Pilgrim obstructed her? That expression is worth a thousand words.

I know you are a fan, so am I. But it comes to a point where you have to be objective, not allowing sentiment becloud you.

Sunny is at the top of the food chain when it comes to battle, and you and I know that if MK was the problem, he would have been clipped a long time ago.

But the relationship between the both made it hard for Sunny to actually get brutal in his attacks. He was merely defending himself and trying to bring MK to his senses and to see Pilgrim for who he is.

I love the character of the Master, but the writers did a pretty bad job at the fight scene. Well, maybe they didn't. We will know through the coming episodes.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
AMC are actually not stupid, the plot holes are for viewers to debate on and reach their own conclusions then they add twists every episode to make you question your opinion about the characters cheesy

You might be right sha. Na the debate be the fun grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2019
yehmy:
Don't get it wrong, she was able to stop the punch in dark mode, pilgrim and our old woman are surprised bcuz she controlled her gift without getting cut. That is why mama asked her how she waz able to do it.

Did I say she wasn't in dark mode when she stopped the punch? The point is she stopped his punch. Dark mode Pilgrim is too powerful yet she stopped the fvck'n damn punch. Don't you get where am heading with that shocked
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Did I say she wasn't in dark mode when she stopped the punch? The point is she stopped his punch. Dark mode Pilgrim is too powerful yet she stopped the fvck'n damn punch. Don't you get where am heading with that shocked
i get you, but what i'm trying to let you know is that once you can control your gift you will be more stronger.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:40pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

Seriously, I was a fan. Maybe not anymore lol grin

Imagine grabbing a freshly popped popcorn, with eyes glued to the screen waiting for the Master to disgrace Pilgrim with her invisible, seamless and flawlessly skills..

The Master was at a great advantage cause he came to her, in her own domain. I never anticipated Pilgrim succeeding in any of his hits cause I saw the master as being faster. Trust me, I was disappointed.

Well, lemme blame the writers.

Me too. But Pilgrim being the villian maybe can only be stopped by Sunny the protagonist. I think AMC will right their wrongs in the next episode. Can't wait to see what The Master does there. Goosebumps go finish me grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 12, 2019
There are a thousand and one plot holes in GOT but endless diverse opinions and discussions by fans wlll make sense out of the nonsense.

MickyMozay:

You might be right sha. Na the debate be the fun grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:52pm On Apr 12, 2019
HenryDion:

The Master wasn't fighting to win lol, she was fighting to survive. Did you saw the look on her face when she tried to run but Pilgrim obstructed her? That expression is worth a thousand words.

I know you are a fan, so am I. But it comes to a point where you have to be objective, not allowing sentiment becloud you.

Sunny is at the top of the food chain when it comes to battle, and you and I know that if MK was the problem, he would have been clipped a long time ago.

But the relationship between the both made it hard for Sunny to actually get brutal in his attacks. He was merely defending himself and trying to bring MK to his senses and to see Pilgrim for who he is.

I love the character of the Master, but the writers did a pretty bad job at the fight scene. Well, maybe they didn't. We will know through the coming episodes.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to explain to the other guy. Nobody is denying the fact that the master wasn't running for her life in her fight against Pilgrim.

I only said she became afraid or running or surviving (which ever one you call it) after Pilgrim off her gift. Prior to that she wasn't afraid or fighting to survive.

You just made me rewatch the fight again. Before they both went dark mode. The Master had one successful hit, Pilgrim had none. During dark mode the fight was even, The Master even stopped Pilgrim punch, it was in the course of doing that that Pilgrim got an opening/chance to off her gift.

Then when her gift was off. She even had a successful strike against Pilgrim. And that was when she began running for her dear life. cry

Please I suggest you rewatch the fight scene and anybody who cares can also do that. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chiboy1116: 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Pilgrim might be exaggerated. But if you make a top 5 fighters in the badlands. He will be 4th or 5th.

Without the dark gifts. My top 5 fighters:

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Pilgrim
5. That dude Sunny chopped off his hand.

The Widow starts from No. 6

This are people we have actually seen fight. Ankara might be better than some but we just presume and haven't seen her fight.
u seriously think the pilgrim would beat moon ? Or wardoo (Sunny's master ,I don't know how his name is spelt ) ? That dude without his legs was still bleeped some people up . And don't forget we haven't seen Sunny's sister fight yet . smiley
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:54pm On Apr 12, 2019
yehmy:
i get you, but what i'm trying to let you know is that once you can control your gift you will be more stronger.

Oh. Yeah. I know. But it doesn't mean she (Castor girlfriend) is stronger than Pilgrim cause she stopped his punch. That's what am saying.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:55pm On Apr 12, 2019
alexistaiwo:
There are a thousand and one plot holes in GOT but endless diverse opinions and discussions by fans wlll make sense out of the nonsense.

Well said amigo
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Oh. Yeah. I know. But it doesn't mean she (Castor girlfriend) is stronger than Pilgrim cause she stopped his punch. That's what am saying.
� 100 percent
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:59pm On Apr 12, 2019
chiboy1116:
u seriously think the pilgrim would beat moon ? Or wardoo (Sunny's master ,I don't know how his name is spelt ) ? That dude without his legs was still bleeped some people up . And don't forget we haven't seen Sunny's sister fight yet . smiley

My list is about people that have fought in the series. Not based on their history before the series started. Nobody is denying Waldo ability. But we didn't see much fight scene from him. Apart from maybe when he accompanied the widow to the clave meeting that went sideways. Same thing with Ankara.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by chiboy1116: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2019
Semtu:
Top 8 without the dark gifts

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. Pilgrim
6. Bajie
7. Waldo (before he became crippled)
8. Widow
Waldo ? 8? Are u kidding me ? Dude trained sunny . He's probably stronger than Quinn .

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

Multichoice Increases Prices Of GOtv, DStv Packages / BBNaija: Meet The 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemates / BBNaija : Mercy And Tacha Fight, Gets Physical (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.