Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68243 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treyknowles:
This thread is more interesting than the series sef, arguments here and there.
lolz....

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:12pm On Apr 11, 2019
HenryDion:

My question was never directed to you. Please behave!
see painment grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2019
Pls we need beta knacking oooo,AMC should just stop giving us half bake sex cheesy we need pilgrim and his sugar mummy to squeeze themselves badly grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treyknowles:
This thread is more interesting than the series sef.

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I have definitely following up the new action series on the block, Warrior.

The sociopolitical undertone hooked me smiley

I download episode one, I never watch am sha.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:22pm On Apr 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Too much talking??
Why not go and watch Charlie Chaplin undecided

The movie has more potential than into the Badlands.

Have you seen Damnation?

What's Damnation all about?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
Pls we need beta knacking oooo,AMC should just stop giving us half bake sex cheesy we need pilgrim and his sugar mummy to squeeze themselves badly grin

No be that one I want. I want the widow being fuvcked mercilessly by a cog. Then MK with Tilda. And lastly, Quinn ex wife with one-handed Nathaniel grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:34pm On Apr 11, 2019
"All you cogs in the shadows, if you are here to kill me at least have the courtesy of showing your faces"

"Just like I told Veil, you'll always be a killer"

Long Live Quinn grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2019
MickyMozay:

No be that one I want. I want the widow being fuvcked mercilessly by a cog. Then MK with Tilda. And lastly, Quinn ex wife with one-handed Nathaniel grin
and that Nathaniel own go craze wella
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:10pm On Apr 11, 2019
MickyMozay:
"All you cogs in the shadows, if you are here to kill me at least have the courtesy of showing your faces"

"Just like I told Veil, you'll always be a killer"

Long Live Quinn grin
Quinn na the main super villian jaare
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
we need pilgrim and his sugar mummy to squeeze themselves badly grin
God No!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treyknowles:
God No!
why
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
see painment grin

Lots of kids here cheesy

Don't worry, you will grow up grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2019
HenryDion:

Lots of kids here cheesy

Don't worry, you will grow up grin
who is kid

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2019
Topmaike007:

You get turned on watching that? Hell no!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
HenryDion:

You get turned on watching that? Hell no!
just for the fun Bro
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2019
Topmaike007:
why
jeez who wants to watch that? I think Sunny and the widow will just do(a revenge rough s*x).
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treyknowles:
jeez who wants to watch that? I think Sunny and the widow will just do(a revenge rough s*x).
lolz
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2019
mekaprime:
I just laugh the way most of you defend the MASTER as if she is a god or something, the fact is that she just human & also feels fear. Pilgrim beating her up in the last episode, didn't come as a shock to me, from the very moment she left her comfort zone, sought the widows help & was doing her possible best to convince her to side with her against pilgrim/the evil that is coming, I eventually knew she was no match for pilgrim alone. Pls guys quit defending that fight of hers, the master is no superhuman, the only differences between her dark gift & others is her ability to manipulate hers into doing various things with it. The same master who while trying to hold MKs punch, broke her arm. As regards episode 12 downwards, the master is as scared as sh.it as regards Pilgrim, probably, that fact might change in future episodes to come, but for now, she's definitely no match for pilgrim & she knows that.

And those expressing shock as to how the harbingers were able to beat & kill some of the abbots, you don't have to be shocked my dear one, the fact is that knowing Pilgrim too well, he would never gift the darkness to a random follower without fighting skills, the dark gift was basically given to those of his followers who can fight, because he knows that both combination would make a deadly fighter/killer.

I lost faith is the Master when she couldn't handle a punch from MK. Shows the true extent of her power. The only human who can stand Pilgrim on an equal ground is definitely Sunny. Let's watch and see.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2019
HenryDion:

I lost faith is the Master when she couldn't handle a punch from MK. Shows the true extent of her power. The only human who can stand Pilgrim on an equal ground is definitely Sunny. Let's watch and see.

What kind of talk is this?

She was in her normal mode when she stopped mk punch in his dark mode. Nobody even knew she was hurt until she wanted to heal herself.

Even sunny that you are praising can't stop an mk dark mode punch.

I wonder if some of you guys watch back of TV. undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by KayceeBanks: 4:03am On Apr 12, 2019
What if I told you - *in Morpheus' voice*
that Azra is Ancient Israel
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ghettochild4u(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2019
Oh No bajie musnt just die like that oooooo...
Abeg o something must just make him return to life o.....
What's with this Azra madness n freeing of those the master locked via pins.. Pilgrim's own quest for more power n control is slowlying killing him
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

She was in her normal mode when she stopped mk punch in his dark mode. Nobody even knew she was hurt until she wanted to heal herself.

Brother. No be every thing you go reply too. These days, I dey look name before I quote to avoid going back and forth.

#TeamTheMaster grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Oh No bajie musnt just die like that oooooo...
Abeg o something must just make him return to life o.....
What's with this Azra madness n freeing of those the master locked via pins.. Pilgrim's own quest for more power n control is slowlying killing him

Well, we can't wait for him to die. grin

As for Bajie, them say Ankara healed him. Dunno how true it is. We just have to wait and see.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 10:02am On Apr 12, 2019
Make person remind me when the next episode they commot. I can't wait to hear what Sunny's sister have to say. What her life has been over the past ..., maybe 30 something or what. How she at that tender age managed to locked Sunny's gift.

Coupled with how The Master came back alive grin Next episode go sweet no be small. cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by czar2k16(m): 10:05am On Apr 12, 2019
I just hope & pray we haven't seen the last of Bajie.

So Sunny has a hidden power!!! cool
Men the suspense no be here oooo!

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 10:23am On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Well, we can't wait for him to die. grin

As for Bajie, them say Ankara healed him. Dunno how true it is. We just have to wait and see.

I don't think Bajie will die, but from what I saw, it seemed like Ankara died instantly .. So it might not be her that'll heal him, let's just wait and see
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by arantess: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2019
KayceeBanks:
Yimu
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

na panel Dem dey watch cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:

Brother. No be every thing you go reply too. These days, I dey look name before I quote to avoid going back and forth.

#TeamTheMaster grin
we're on the same page The master fans
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
MickyMozay:
Make person remind me when the next episode they commot. I can't wait to hear what Sunny's sister have to say. What her life has been over the past ..., maybe 30 something or what. How she at that tender age managed to locked Sunny's gift.

Coupled with how The Master came back alive grin Next episode go sweet no be small. cheesy
on the 15th of this month
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2019
KayceeBanks:

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (62) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.