Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67542 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by ekitimanalways(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Topmaike007:
funny you, this into the Badland Will not end in season 3 at all we are going to season 6 cheesy
Bro, I am afraid the show will not be renewed for season 4. We are watching the season finale which comprises of 16 episodes. Happy Easter!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
ekitimanalways:

Bro, I am afraid the show will not be renewed for season 4. We are watching the season finale which comprises of 16 episodes. Happy Easter!
same to you
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Does anyone else miss Quinn? I know I do
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Mystic1(m): 2:03am On Apr 22, 2019
Iceberghill:
Has the widow gotten her gift back?
Yes but she hasn't used it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Mystic1(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2019
I'm new to this thread and I've read a good number of pages based on the latest released episodes. What brought me here is actually the bad Scripting by AMC in the Last episode, I needed to know if anyone else was seeing the bullshit they're serving and I'm surprised a handful of people are defending and finding excuses for these obvious flaws.

The defeat of master, that should be the easiest defeat of a hero I've seen, I mean for all they sold to us since her appearance in the show that was so damn easy a defeat. Pilgrim was never a match for master, best thing would have been to kill off all her guards have her sorrounded after an intense fight with both pilgrim and MK and then have her escape with one of her many tricks. (escape to regroup with sunny and Co. While pilgrim does his thing and wake the sleepers). But No, she was defeated by pilgrim and stabbed from behind by MK. Master should have sensed him coming from behind, moreover she hit him with a wave before grabbing pilgrim, he shouldn't have recovered that fast and for all it's worh, master should have sensed him coming(same master that deflected 30 arrows with a snap of her finger, pilgrim was no damn match and it's a 0/10 for AMC).

The show is being rushed, it's a better excuse for the obvious flaws rather than creating none existing excuses for why master was defeated.

And I believe sunny will be unlocked because he's the only one that can defeat Pilgrim, it would be a grave mistake for AMC to try and make us believe sunny will defeat pilgrim without getting his gift back.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Mystic1(m): 2:24am On Apr 22, 2019
BTW, concerning the next episode.... whenever Bajie senses something is wrong, something is definitely wrong. Please we're tired of seeibg sunny make bad decisions in trusting people, don't tell us his sister will sell him off too.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2019
Kaycee7:
Does anyone else miss Quinn? I know I do

Fu-cking miss him. My best character in the entire series grin

"spread out, kill them all" grin

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
Mystic1:
I'm new to this thread and I've read a good number of pages based on the latest released episodes. What brought me here is actually the bad Scripting by AMC in the Last episode, I needed to know if anyone else was seeing the bullshit they're serving and I'm surprised a handful of people are defending and finding excuses for these obvious flaws.

The defeat of master, that should be the easiest defeat of a hero I've seen, I mean for all they sold to us since her appearance in the show that was so damn easy a defeat. Pilgrim was never a match for master, best thing would have been to kill off all her guards have her sorrounded after an intense fight with both pilgrim and MK and then have her escape with one of her many tricks. (escape to regroup with sunny and Co. While pilgrim does his thing and wake the sleepers). But No, she was defeated by pilgrim and stabbed from behind by MK. Master should have sensed him coming from behind, moreover she hit him with a wave before grabbing pilgrim, he shouldn't have recovered that fast and for all it's worh, master should have sensed him coming(same master that deflected 30 arrows with a snap of her finger, pilgrim was no damn match and it's a 0/10 for AMC).

The show is being rushed, it's a better excuse for the obvious flaws rather than creating none existing excuses for why master was defeated.

And I believe sunny will be unlocked because he's the only one that can defeat Pilgrim, it would be a grave mistake for AMC to try and make us believe sunny will defeat pilgrim without getting his gift back.

Well said bro. Welcome to the thread even though the series is ending cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HAkorehdeh(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2019
Damn!
So there's a thread for ITB? God, I've missed!

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2019
Someone should create a thread for Warrior.

The plot is richer than ITB
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by kosmos95(m): 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Have seen this online,watch the first scene, but don't know maybe the series make sense very well,
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 3:23am On Apr 23, 2019
alexistaiwo:

That's the next big thing, just finish watching episode 3
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by smartigo: 7:08am On Apr 23, 2019
Wisdom truly is powerful than strength. Big up to the Widow.
I just hope Mk stay dead for good.

Bajie proves his instinct once again. Trust no one from your past.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2019
smartigo:
Wisdom truly is powerful than strength. Big up to the Widow.
I just hope Mk stay dead for good.

Bajie proves his instinct once again. Trust no one from your past.

MK isn't dead. That witch was over underestimated. Imagine moves! Can't wait for the next episode
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by smartigo: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2019
HenryDion:

MK isn't dead. That witch was over underestimated. Imagine moves! Can't wait for the next episode

I wish he could stay dead. Too full of himself.

Yeah, she was underestimated but all thanks to her gift.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 23, 2019
smartigo:

I wish he could stay dead. Too full of himself.

Yeah, she was underestimated but all thanks to her gift.

He is the most hated character at the moment lol.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Smily202(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2019
This AMC just dey make person vex grin grin.

1: You arrested someone, put her under House arrest in the sense that, the candles and everything is there for her to use and perform her magic undecided.

2: You wanted to kill someone, instead of you to use bow and arrow to shot someone dead, you went in for a fight when you know you ain't a fighter. No guards to help you kill someone, do you think she will allow you to kill her without putting up a fight. AMC dey mad grin

3: OK. OK cool Baije is never wrong. But what's her sister thinking?

A fighter like her will be running away from fight, why didn't she run away for 20 years she's with Magnus.? grin

4: Nevertheless, How the hell did Pilgrim survive the blast ( anyway he won't die like that, they are keeping him for sunny)

5: The sister made mention of Unlocking Sunny's gift and only Pilgrim can lock it back if anything goes wrong.

What type of storyline is this? undecided undecided are they kidding me?

6: Nix and Tilda had a chance to kill their enemy and I don't know what Tilda is thinking like Mrs lova lova or what cheesy

This people use trailer deceive me. grin grin. I have switched back to Kidmode to complete the episodes grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Harpyeagle(m): 9:30am On Apr 23, 2019
Smily202:
This AMC just dey make person vex grin grin.

1: You arrested someone, put her under House arrest in the sense that, the candles and everything is there for her to use and perform her magic undecided.

2: You wanted to kill someone, instead of you to use bow and arrow to shot someone dead, you went in for a fight when you know you ain't a fighter. No guards to help you kill someone, do you think she will allow you to kill her without putting up a fight. AMC dey mad grin

3: OK. OK cool Baije is never wrong. But what's her sister thinking?

A fighter like her will be running away from fight, why didn't she run away for 20 years she's with Magnus.? grin

4: Nevertheless, How the hell did Pilgrim survive the blast ( anyway he won't die like that, they are keeping him for sunny)

5: The sister made mention of Unlocking Sunny's gift and only Pilgrim can lock it back if anything goes wrong.

What type of storyline is this? undecided undecided are they kidding me?

6: Nix and Tilda had a chance to kill their enemy and I don't know what Tilda is thinking like Mrs lova lova or what cheesy

This people use trailer deceive me. grin grin. I have switched back to Kidmode to complete the episodes grin grin

I swear d thing d vex me well with d film. U put person for prison give am special glasses filed with water and candles and matches, as in extremely stupid sth. No dungeon again.
U want to kill a prisoner u den open d door and walk to her telling her ur intentions. The prisoner was not even chained. Damn.
I'm just going to push through till d series is over. That's why one piece is my best series. Despite the very numerous characters and all dey don't have loop holes or useless occurrences like this. Game of thrones too is trying.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2019
I don't know if i'm the only one that noticed pilgrim army won't reduce, some where killed with arrow all i could count are not upto 30, during the blast some are killed nd injured yet they won't reduce also during the combat They still kill some yet i can still see alot of them... Are they resurrecting

Sunny sister - even if pilgrim and sunny will both die (please unlock the gift i want to see sunny full mode)

Widow- i can't just stop loving her grin

Nathaniel - just kill that stupid new MK wannabe and that Priestess sad

#Listen - The sister says if she unlock sunny gift and pilgrim get to switch him off they will both die (Not that pilgrim will lock sunny gift back) i think pilgrim knows how to switch someone off which sunny might not be able to do instantly. I think it's not a day process to learn it because not everyone that have the dark gift can switch others off aside the likes of Master, Pilgrim and Bajie that we've seen to be able to do it.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 9:47am On Apr 23, 2019
Seriously no one knew the priestess is this powerful i will give AMC an 8/10 for this. Everyone underestimate her gift nd it caught us all unaware. Besides she got nice move.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by StepTwo: 10:06am On Apr 23, 2019
So they got cars, timers for explosives but no guns?.

This movie is the biggest piece of shit lately
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:11am On Apr 23, 2019
yehmy:
Seriously no one knew the priestess is this powerful i will give AMC an 8/10 for this. Everyone underestimate her gift nd it caught us all unaware. Besides she got nice move.

You mean pilgrims sugar mummy?

I will have to watch the latest episode in the evening
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:12am On Apr 23, 2019
StepTwo:

i THINK they have used gun(not the Ak's ooo) during quin era not so sure though
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
StepTwo:

If guns dey, you won't enjoy the fights
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You mean pilgrims sugar mummy?

I will have to watch the latest episode in the evening
Go watch it bro, don't let anyone feed u with his/her own opinion
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Smily202(m): 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
Harpyeagle:

I swear d thing d vex me well with d film. U put person for prison give am special glasses filed with water and candles and matches, as in extremely stupid sth. No dungeon again.
U want to kill a prisoner u den open d door and walk to her telling her ur intentions. The prisoner was not even chained. Damn.
I'm just going to push through till d series is over. That's why one piece is my best series. Despite the very numerous characters and all dey don't have loop holes or useless occurrences like this. Game of thrones too is trying.

grin grin grin Can you imagine? . The only way to kill someone unchain without the person fighting back is if you have a gun pointing to the person.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:14am On Apr 23, 2019
yehmy:
Go watch it bro, don't let anyone feed u with his/her own opinion

Yeah, will do and will come back to share my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 23, 2019
Go and read the prologue from season one.

Guns were outlawed.

Can't you people understand English?
StepTwo:

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Leo4802(m): 10:21am On Apr 23, 2019
Any link to download the latest episode Biko?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 23, 2019
I don't know if it is the situation of the country or something else but some people are naturally built to always see the wrong in everything.

The Badlands though a chaotic place is a land driven by honour, so Lydia error is pardonable even if it got her killed and that is why the priestess was made comfy, she was a prison of war, a high profile one at that.

Pligrim vs Widow.

I thought some people here said the widow can't fight? grin

The gift will only amplify your preexisting fighting prowess so I am not really surprised that some of pilgrim's abbot's were training practice cheesy

M.K, e no go better for you if you no die.

Sunny will stop dallying around and get in this fight angry

Though something is telling me that Sunny will die to save them all from Pilgrim.

Enjoyable episode if you are not a pessimistic undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (62) (Reply)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.