Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67850 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 12:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Her boytoy:

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 12:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Cressida: You may have killed, but you are not a killer.
(Proceeds to show Lydia how killers roll)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by boyo44: 6:33am On Apr 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Just coming online.
Something I downloaded since 6.11am from Netnaija

which application is this please
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2019
HenryDion:

MK isn't dead. That witch was over underestimated. Imagine moves! Can't wait for the next episode

You'll be surprised how she will die at the hands of a cog

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:46am On Apr 25, 2019
Smily202:
This AMC just dey make person vex grin grin.

1: You arrested someone, put her under House arrest in the sense that, the candles and everything is there for her to use and perform her magic undecided.

2: You wanted to kill someone, instead of you to use bow and arrow to shot someone dead, you went in for a fight when you know you ain't a fighter. No guards to help you kill someone, do you think she will allow you to kill her without putting up a fight. AMC dey mad grin

3: OK. OK cool Baije is never wrong. But what's her sister thinking?

A fighter like her will be running away from fight, why didn't she run away for 20 years she's with Magnus.? grin

4: Nevertheless, How the hell did Pilgrim survive the blast ( anyway he won't die like that, they are keeping him for sunny)

5: The sister made mention of Unlocking Sunny's gift and only Pilgrim can lock it back if anything goes wrong.

What type of storyline is this? undecided undecided are they kidding me?

6: Nix and Tilda had a chance to kill their enemy and I don't know what Tilda is thinking like Mrs lova lova or what cheesy

This people use trailer deceive me. grin grin. I have switched back to Kidmode to complete the episodes grin grin

1. Exactly my thought too. Too perform a ritual of such magnitude (changing the weather), she needed supplies, which am sure the Visceroy won't be dumb to let her take into a cage. How tha Bleep can a prisoner have such ingredients wit her.

2. Lol. Not a bad writing there from AMC. The Visceroy didn't know the witch can fight, so she felt a single sword through her heart will do the trick.

3. I have said countless times already, for someone as strong as she is, she is really stu-pid. Look at the way she talks like a mo-ron. AMC shouldn't have bothered introducing her to the series.

4. He saw the bomb before it exploded.

5. She said both Sunny & Pilgrim will die, should Pilgrim tries to turn it off.

6. That was not a chance to kill. They were there to do surveillance which helped them plan. If they had killed MK and the guy, Pilgrim would have suspected something. But we all saw how surprised Pilgrim and his dark ones were when they saw the defense attack the Widow had waiting for them.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Harpyeagle:

I swear d thing d vex me well with d film. U put person for prison give am special glasses filed with water and candles and matches, as in extremely stupid sth. No dungeon again.
U want to kill a prisoner u den open d door and walk to her telling her ur intentions. The prisoner was not even chained. Damn.
I'm just going to push through till d series is over. That's why one piece is my best series. Despite the very numerous characters and all dey don't have loop holes or useless occurrences like this. Game of thrones too is trying.

Which series is "One Piece"
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:
I don't know if i'm the only one that noticed pilgrim army won't reduce, some where killed with arrow all i could count are not upto 30, during the blast some are killed nd injured yet they won't reduce also during the combat They still kill some yet i can still see alot of them... Are they resurrecting

Sunny sister - even if pilgrim and sunny will both die (please unlock the gift i want to see sunny full mode)

Widow- i can't just stop loving her grin

Nathaniel - just kill that stupid new MK wannabe and that Priestess sad

#Listen - The sister says if she unlock sunny gift and pilgrim get to switch him off they will both die (Not that pilgrim will lock sunny gift back) i think pilgrim knows how to switch someone off which sunny might not be able to do instantly. I think it's not a day process to learn it because not everyone that have the dark gift can switch others off aside the likes of Master, Pilgrim and Bajie that we've seen to be able to do it.

AMC are fo-olish. Those tracking abbots can also switch off gifts. Am sure AMC don't rewatch previous season before writing a new one. Just confusing themselves
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:
Seriously no one knew the priestess is this powerful i will give AMC an 8/10 for this. Everyone underestimate her gift nd it caught us all unaware. Besides she got nice move.

Gift? Is she dark gifted? I don't think so.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
StepTwo:
So they got cars, timers for explosives but no guns?.

This movie is the biggest piece of shit lately

Chill bro. The explosives is just tanks filled with fuel. AMC are right.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:55am On Apr 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I don't know if it is the situation of the country or something else but some people are naturally built to always see the wrong in everything.

The Badlands though a chaotic place is a land driven by honour, so Lydia error is pardonable even if it got her killed and that is why the priestess was made comfy, she was a prison of war, a high profile one at that.

Pligrim vs Widow.

I thought some people here said the widow can't fight? grin

The gift will only amplify your preexisting fighting prowess so I am not really surprised that some of pilgrim's abbot's were training practice cheesy

M.K, e no go better for you if you no die.

Sunny will stop dallying around and get in this fight angry

Though something is telling me that Sunny will die to save them all from Pilgrim.

Enjoyable episode if you are not a pessimistic undecided

The Widow is becoming lovable to me now. Maybe I jump on her bandwagon to close out the series
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 6:56am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

AMC are fo-olish. Those tracking abbots can also switch off gifts. Am sure AMC don't rewatch previous season before writing a new one. Just confusing themselves
Those ones are trained by the master so they already learnt to switch it off.

Back to the witch she was not taken as prisoner at first, they only took her as hostage to lure Pilgrim so she was given a room of comfort (more like the 1 Nigeria govt put Shiite leader in lipsrsealed) so reason she was able to perform magic... Bsides no 1 knew she can perform magic she has been portrayed as a Seer through out the previous episode. I could remember someone said she can't heal MK that time but i want to bliv she was the one that heal him.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:57am On Apr 25, 2019
TheSTreetman:

If you don't think " good or bad" in everything you do then you will end up either making choices you will regret.

Baije said ; "I will tell your son your that your father was a brave man but he doesn't think"

Don't always hell bent in defending what you know it's wrong. They r human beings like you not because they are whites means they can't make mistakes.

Many people in Nigeria stopped watching Nollywood not because they don't like it but because all the stories are predictable and done as a kid drama.

I guess when you visit Reddit or Quora, you will tag all of them as Nigerian for seeing things in the right view.

Well said bro

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

Gift? Is she dark gifted? I don't think so.
not dark gift but she has power just like Ankara nd b4 she changed she said an incantation and mentioned Azra
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 6:58am On Apr 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The writers are messing up quite alright but most of the complaints here are actually baseless.

Most but not all. I know mine are not baseless sha. grin Look at what the witch did inside a cage cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:03am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:
After the fight with Nathaniel in that house i expect them to reduce as we can see that they were been killed But what happened undecided

Who can do it better than AMC grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2019
waywardpikin:
Cressida: You may have killed, but you are not a killer.

(Proceeds to show Lydia how killers roll)

The woman dey get quote for her mouth. Like this one "So often faith is used by the powerful to keep their people docile. Accepting the misery of their life for the promise of a better one in the here after. Astra is not a paradise of heaven. Astra is a paradise here on Earth." grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:14am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:
Those ones are trained by the master so they already learnt to switch it off.

Back to the witch she was not taken as prisoner at first, they only took her as hostage to lure Pilgrim so she was given a room of comfort (more like the 1 Nigeria govt put Shiite leader in lipsrsealed) so reason she was able to perform magic... Bsides no 1 knew she can perform magic she has been portrayed as a Seer through out the previous episode. I could remember someone said she can't heal MK that time but i want to bliv she was the one that heal him.

Prisoner or hostage bro. The point is where did she get those ingredients to perform the spell. She clearly did not have all those hiding in her clothes. Neither was the cage equipped with them. Did you not see the ingredients she used.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:15am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:
not dark gift but she has power just like Ankara nd b4 she changed she said an incantation and mentioned Azra

Ankara is dark gift nau undecided She is not a powerful witch. Let's leave it at that.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 8:01am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

Which series is "One Piece"

It's an anime like Naruto but better in my opinion. Though I haven't watched it in a few years now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

You'll be surprised how she will die at the hands of a cog

I won't be surprised. AMC writers are on weed

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 8:08am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

Prisoner or hostage bro. The point is where did she get those ingredients to perform the spell. She clearly did not have all those hiding in her clothes. Neither was the cage equipped with them. Did you not see the ingredients she used.

Did you see any special ingredient there?

She used glass jugs the one she was using to drink water, books, candle sticks, plates the one she was served with, to perform the spell... Everything she used are normal stuff that one will find in any room

So what's the fuss all ? Or what special thing did you see there?

You all are just trying so hard to create something out of nothing, it is well
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
MX player

boyo44:
which application is this please
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Like I said earlier, most of the arguments raised here are baseless.

Semtu:

Did you see any special ingredient there?

She used glass jugs the one she was using to drink water, books, candle sticks, plates the one she was served with, to perform the spell... Everything she used are normal stuff that one will find in any room

So what's the fuss all ? Or what special thing did you see there?

You all are just trying so hard to create something out of nothing, it is well

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:37am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

go nd rewatch those things are normal things that could be found in the room, bcuz you have another feeling about the writer should not blind u totally. That glass is for drinking water it serves as jug. A candle can be found in a room nd the feather might be found around any room where there's artifact. So stop misjudging them. She can manipulate anything with that her power
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:38am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

Ankara is dark gift nau undecided She is not a powerful witch. Let's leave it at that.
did u even read what i wrote at all or u just want to comment
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:39am On Apr 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
MX player
when is the next episode of warriors coming out?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 25, 2019
Every Monday
yehmy:
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Every Monday
Alright thanks
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by waywardpikin: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2019
yehmy:

How many seasons are there? And where can I download it
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:24am On Apr 25, 2019
So, I finally had the chance to watch the recent episode and here are my thoughts;

1. Bajie always right: I have noticed the constant reminder of how they let us know that Bajie is always right. But what did you expect sunny to do? Naturally, we will all believe and trust someone who is our relative no matter the circumstances. Even Bajie in season 2 fell for his ex wife trap again so no big deal AMC.

2. The undying dark ones: These guys were fired with arrows, burnt and blown to pieces yet their numbers didn't reduce. Hmmmmm

3. Widow is still a disappointment: When I read reviews here saying widow is strong, she beat pilgrim, bla bla bla... I was like, OK, now we might see a good fight but lo and behold, I was totally disappointed. The master gave her some crash course training and even told her to strike and kill pilgrim now that he is weak but what did we get? We got a widow still struggling to fight a weakened pilgrim, managed to kick him so she can quickly run away for them to blow him up with explosives. Highly disappointing. Was expecting an epic fight since she managed to convince him to fight in normal mode.

4. Slaughtering of dark ones like they were nothing: Watching the scene were widow's boyfriend was just slaughtering dark ones like they were just ordinary fighters was the highest insult AMC could give us as fans. Haba!!!! Anyone that enters into the dark mode becomes a god like level martial artists, so how the hell was he just slaughtering them like cows? AMC make una fear God o!!!!

5. Lydia vs the priestess: To be honest, this was the best scene in this episode. Why? Because nobody could believe that our sugar mummy can enter blood mode and fight. I was simply thrilled. I was wondering why lydia didn't bolt after seeing her enter blood mode. Engaging her was suicidal and she ended up paying with her life.

6. MK is alive: For those that wanted mk dead, sorry to burst your bubble but he liveth. cool

Overall, it is so obvious that AMC is rushing this show hence they have thrown caution to the wind with numerous scenes filled with loopholes.

2 Likes

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 10:32am On Apr 25, 2019
MickyMozay:

The items she used could be easily gotten. There is totally nothing wrong with that scene.

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (62) (Reply)

BBNaija: Efe Family & Tboss' Family: Which Family Needs The Money More? (Photos) / BBNaija: Ka3na And Praise Caught Having Sex / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.