Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,806 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (67565 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Uhtred:
How many times will this witch cut her tongue nitori oloun

Maybe the final episode she go cut am off finally grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Pilgrim no mercy for Castor babe oh. He has never been that brutal before. Chai cry

MK can smoke for Africa any time he is hurt. He takes after Quinn in smoking. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Season Finale grin

Final plot

To kill pilgrim just 1 person needs to betray him nd we all know who that will be, but that witch is going to die by MK sword grin

I expect Tilda or one main character to die alongside the witch....

See u next week
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 4:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
yehmy:
Season Finale grin

Final plot

To kill pilgrim just 1 person needs to betray him nd we all know who that will be, but that witch is going to die by MK sword grin

I expect Tilda or one main character to die alongside the witch....

See u next week

MK must die sha

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Neimar: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
I have never seen so much fear in the witch's eyes

omo d bitch dy fear death too grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
HeWrites:

MK must die sha
my guess if u die 1nce nd resurrect u might not die again Case study Bajie grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Yhemit(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
MickyMozay:

Maybe the final episode she go cut am off finally grin grin grin
lolz nah that one hand man go chop am
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
yehmy:
my guess if u die 1nce nd resurrect u might not die again Case study Bajie grin

I hope it's not true. I want to see Sunny finishing MK cool
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 01, 2019
Presently rewatching the season two of the series and I have to admit that Pilgrim actually made the story duller and pedestrian.

Life was good when Quinn and the barons were all we had to contend with smiley
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 01, 2019
So it was Bajie that cut off Nathaniel hand after Sunny defeated him.

I forgot that part.
alexistaiwo:
Presently rewatching the season two of the series and I have to admit that Pilgrim actually made the story duller and pedestrian.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:30pm On May 01, 2019
This is getting tougher ooo cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Leo4802(m): 7:33pm On May 01, 2019
anyone with the link to download the episodes
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:11pm On May 01, 2019
alexistaiwo:

I'm now happy you said this. grin grin grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 8:12pm On May 01, 2019
Who have seen the season finale trailer? The Widow is now dark gifted. Could it be the unborn child blessed her with the gift? undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
MickyMozay:
Imagine that silly witch. Despite all her years with Pilgrim she never looked into his future. She's blinded with love grin Old mama is in love cheesy

BTW, she needs to chill with cutting her tongue grin
Lol, that tongue don suffer.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by lymelyte(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
All you pple know is to castigate writers of this brilliant show.. Can any of you write a movie? Shame on yall.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by akinis09: 9:48pm On May 01, 2019
MickyMozay:
Who have seen the season finale trailer? The Widow is now dark gifted. Could it be the unborn child blessed her with the gift? undecided
I hope so shocked shocked
The best scene go be widow with the gift against mk.

Am pretty sure widow will be the one to kill that good for nothing mk embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2019
MickyMozay:

I think Master returned it back to her

Remember she asked Widow to take her to the Mirror Chamber

Sunny that I know in Season 1 and 2 is not the one in Season 3. His fighting skills has turned to rubbish that it is not exciting to watch and re-watch again like the first two seasons.

The only way I can be more mad at AMC is if Sunny never gets to use his gift even if it is for a few minutes.

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:54am On May 02, 2019
If Sunny goes about beating everyone, you'd have been bored to death since.

According to the writers, the birth of his son changed his stone killing fighting style.

Sunny is now compassionate before na only killing guy man sabi.

HeWrites:

Sunny that I know in Season 1 and 2 is not the one in Season 3. His fighting skills has turned to rubbish that it is not exciting to watch and re-watch again like the first two seasons.

The only way I can be more mad at AMC is if Sunny never gets to use his gift even if it is for a few minutes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by HeWrites(m): 6:56am On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:

According to the writers, the birth of his son changed his stone killing fighting style.

Now, I get.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by REALBETPAWA: 7:56am On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Dis Sonny ask u to steal 60k from the gambling thread? Thief cool. Return the 60k u stole from gambling thread immediately sad

Cc 2019prophets
Japhet
Zontage
Sleezwizz
JamesReacher
Godvilla
Tissuepaper
Vitiligoforlife
Japhet

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheSTreetman: 10:43am On May 02, 2019
MickyMozay:
Pilgrim no mercy for Castor babe oh. He has never been that brutal before. Chai cry

MK can smoke for Africa any time he is hurt. He takes after Quinn in smoking. grin

The way AMC made Pilgrim the Night King everyone is afraid of us is what I don't get. You wanted to build a villain, you first made him the weaker one and later made him the most feared villain. Lol grin

Sanzo's sister, (according to the pirate captain) whom was said to have put one hell of a fight during Black Lotus raid on their ship where she send Sunny to safe place and was later captured.

Master, The master of the dark one, most feared because of her skills and knowledge of the gift.

Was defeated easily by Pilgrim shocked shocked shocked

Sunny. One of the the baddest fighter in whole of Badlands. Who single handedly took on Quinn and the clippers alone. Take on two abbots alone when he's protecting MK.

Is now afraid to fight Pilgrim (I get it, he doesn't have the gift nah) cheesy

Last Episode come abeg. grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by popupmotion: 12:24pm On May 02, 2019
which is the current episode now...just miss track of my watch.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2019
TheSTreetman:

Sunny. One of the the baddest fighter in whole of Badlands. Who single handedly took on Quinn and the clippers alone. Take on two abbots alone when he's protecting MK.

Is now afraid to fight Pilgrim (I get it, he doesn't have the gift nah) cheesy

Last Episode come abeg. grin
Who told you Sunny is afraid of fighting pilgrim?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheSTreetman: 5:19pm On May 02, 2019
Treyknowles:
Who told you Sunny is afraid of fighting pilgrim?

Yes. AMC made him afraid unlike Season 1 & 2 where he's never afraid of anything even though they use the gift as excuse. Lol
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 02, 2019
He has a son now.

You don't expect him to bash into every fight now, do you?
TheSTreetman:

Yes. AMC made him afraid unlike Season 1 & 2 where he's never afraid of anything even though they use the gift as excuse. Lol

1 Like

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Treyknowles(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2019
TheSTreetman:

have you forgotten when sunny fought pilgrim? Was he afraid when pilgrim activated his dark mode? sunny's fighting skills might have been tonned down but he ain't scared of pilgrim!
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheSTreetman: 6:16pm On May 02, 2019
Treyknowles:
have you forgotten when sunny fought pilgrim? Was he afraid when pilgrim activated his dark mode? sunny's fighting skills might have been tonned down but he ain't scared of pilgrim!

Keypoint = "tonned down" that's what am saying grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheSTreetman: 6:18pm On May 02, 2019
alexistaiwo:
He has a son now.

You don't expect him to bash into every fight now, do you?

No, not atall. That's same reason Widow is backing off now.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:22pm On May 02, 2019
Swtcherries:
Lol, that tongue don suffer.

Maybe Pilgrim will cut it off in the season finale grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:23pm On May 02, 2019
akinis09:
I hope so shocked shocked
The best scene go be widow with the gift against mk.

Am pretty sure widow will be the one to kill that good for nothing mk embarassed angry

MK must die in the upcoming season finale. Na must o grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by MickyMozay(m): 7:26pm On May 02, 2019
HeWrites:

I don't think the Master returned it. She insisted the Widow takes her to the Mirror Chamber to show the Widow her past and probably went to grave from there.

Maybe you right sha who knows. Till the final episode premiers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (Reply)

Cabal Frustrates TSTV Launch In Nigeria, Threatens Its CEO, May Not Launch Oct 1 / Ozo Dances With Nengi During BBNaija Grand Finale (Video) / Alexx Ekubo Shaves Off His Beard For AY's Movie Project (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.