Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" (82887 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Akure 63 Units Shopping Plaza" / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2018
fakati:
Spyder you are great I pray my time come I love your service

Your time will come to build a magnificent house quicker than you think, and I will love to be there to build it for you. Thank you Bro.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Babs612000(m): 2:19am On Nov 19, 2018
spyder880:
The back and side of the house. .....
Please how many HP are the Air- condition and which mm wire did you used to run the them.
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 6:35am On Nov 19, 2018
Babs612000:

Please how many HP are the Air- condition and which mm wire did you used to run the them.

The air conditioners are all 1.5 hp. We made adequate provisions for the wiring, original Nigerian made Cutix cables, 6mm wires were used on all of them to connect them to the DB.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by tranxo(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2018
spyder880:
Closer on the front......
Always delivering perfection sir! Kudos.

Just an amateur observation. I was hoping to O see some elements of the design at the front (bricks) reflected in some way around the house for a more wholesome look. The sides look like they are not of the same house with the front. Running a band of bricks from bottom window level to the ground would have added mormore beauty and same time, protect the walls from dirt/water splashes. You could also use the bricks to form keystones or the entire top of the window hoods.

Also, I have noticed houses with chandeliers at their balconies. Apart from aesthetics, is this really functional at night . won't flies/insects make a mess of it ?

I pray my time comes. You will KNOW!

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Babs612000(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2018
spyder880:

The air conditioners are all 1.5 hp. We made adequate provisions for the wiring, original Nigerian made Cutix cables, 6mm wires were used on all of them to connect them to the DB.
Okay many thanks.
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2018
tranxo:

Always delivering perfection sir! Kudos.

Just an amateur observation. I was hoping to O see some elements of the design at the front (bricks) reflected in some way around the house for a more wholesome look. The sides look like they are not of the same house with the front. Running a band of bricks from bottom window level to the ground would have added mormore beauty and same time, protect the walls from dirt/water splashes. You could also use the bricks to form keystones or the entire top of the window hoods.

Also, I have noticed houses with chandeliers at their balconies. Apart from aesthetics, is this really functional at night . won't flies/insects make a mess of it ?

I pray my time comes. You will KNOW!

Very good input bro. You seem like you were reading my mind. The plan was to add the bricks round the house, on same level as the front but the cost was prohibitive. It cost over 400,000 to get the bricks done at the front alone, the sides and back would have taken much more. So yes, it would have looked better.

Chandeliers are more of aesthetics additions than lighting providers, I will be waiting for your call and be sure, your own house will be superb. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by tranxo(m): 9:00am On Nov 19, 2018
spyder880:

Very good input bro. You seem like you were reading my mind. The plan was to add the bricks round the house, on same level as the front but the cost was prohibitive. It cost over 400,000 to get the bricks done at the front alone, the sides and back would have taken much more. So yes, it would have looked better.

Chandeliers are more of aesthetics additions than lighting providers, I will be waiting for your call and be sure, your own house will be superb. Thanks.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2018
spyder880:
Almost ready ........

Good morning boss spyder, can i get total number of plank used for this parapet, also total number of rods would be appreciated.
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by KolaShangOne(m): 7:07am On Dec 10, 2018
Beautiful job Oga Spyder

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
emmanuelike:

Good morning boss spyder, can i get total number of plank used for this parapet, also total number of rods would be appreciated.

I didn't count that. We reused some from the decking and bought a few more to add.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 7:54am On Dec 10, 2018
KolaShangOne:
Beautiful job Oga Spyder

Oga mi, thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2018
spyder880:

I didn't count that. We reused some from the decking and bought a few more to add.

Someone gave me quotation of 150 planks for a small bungalow.. I think it's a little bit too much... What do u think sir
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2018
emmanuelike:

Someone gave me quotation of 150 planks for a small bungalow.. I think it's a little bit too much... What do u think sir

It might take up to that quantity if the parapet type is in situ concrete cast.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:01am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
This is our summary for all our activities in 2018, while praying for a more robust 2019, we thank you all for all your support and encouragement.

https://www.nairaland.com/2060748/tigerkenn-homes-annual-summary-page/1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2019
New price tag for this building is now N25.5m. Thanks all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 8:42am On Dec 25, 2019
Let me use this opportunity to thank you all, my clients, my customers, my suppliers, my workers, my readers and all my friends and family, you all have been amazing this past year 2019, I cannot find the right words to express how I feel for all your wonderful support and encouragement. May the good lord continue to bless, preserve, lift you up to heights you never thought you can attain, and may good health, prosperity and God's protection be your inheritance from now till forever. Amen.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

5 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Adefajofashola(m): 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2020
spyder880:
The floor plans......

Oga spyder can i get a clear picture of this plan please, in my whatsapp 07086600610.
I lo be it
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by MrAmaechi(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2022
I watched the 16pages of this thread. I am impressed �. What's the price range for 2022. Location Anambra

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 6:48am On Apr 20, 2022
MrAmaechi:
I watched the 16pages of this thread. I am impressed �. What's the price range for 2022. Location Anambra

To complete same house in Anambra might cost as much as N48m in today's money. Welcome.
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by Icecream4U(m): 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2022
spyder880:

To complete same house in Anambra might cost as much as N48m in today's money. Welcome.
What about in Lagos?
Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Icecream4U:
What about in Lagos?

Lagos might be a little cheaper if given the same land conditions. This is because some building inputs are cheaper in Lagos than all over the country, especially imported stuff like finish items. So, lagos might drop a million from the total cost, but the land is not taken into this consideration as I know that some lands in Lagos require some additional work on the foundation. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Akure 5 Bedroom Duplex" by MrAmaechi(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2022
Thank you for your response

Wonder what's the hope for civil servants and other salary earners.

spyder880:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 5 Bedroom Bungalow? / For Your Increte (decorative Stamped Concrete Floor design in Ngeria) Pictures / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.