Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,576 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup (31476 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Attackerokenwa: 10:41pm On May 07, 2018
see ehn we don tire to dey hear president travel travel, he can go to wherever he want we don't care in fact make his travel things no dey enter front page again
mchew!!
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by mathew247: 10:52pm On May 07, 2018
one day monkey go go market him no go return.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Debazent: 10:55pm On May 07, 2018
That's another 4months,what did we do to deserve this in this country,the problem confronting us is bad leadership and bad follower ships.God help us

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
Bubu wan go charge him battery for UK. Abi una no know say na rechargeable president una get!!!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by jamace(m): 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
Na by force to be president? This man should resign and go and rest.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by RonJeremy: 10:58pm On May 07, 2018
Ajala don’t comeback......
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by funmiayodele(f): 11:06pm On May 07, 2018
Wee u keep quayet. But before that tell us who will lead d country in ur absence
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Pelumi75(m): 11:15pm On May 07, 2018
As usual cool Fish!!
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Sagay212: 11:16pm On May 07, 2018
Why is this man so shameless. How can you be going to another country for ordinary medical check up? What happened to the hospitals in nigeria? I though he claimed he is working. And this is thesame person that is so desperate to become president in 2019. Instead of him to go focus on his health and stop embarrassing the country

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by MRAKBEE(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2018
abike12:

who asked you for this epistle? who is arguing with you?
Why would you be interested in issue like this?
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I was quoting one of this people. Ur kind plenty here.. Not interested in intelligent conversation. I'm sure you just heard those names for the first time

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Lukewayne: 11:23pm On May 07, 2018
Buharists will never remember this.
omocalabar:
I just came to drop this...that's all

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by begwong: 11:37pm On May 07, 2018
He should be allowed to trek back to daura biko
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Respect55(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2018
My London used phone is healthier/strongr than bubu
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by abike12(f): 11:55pm On May 07, 2018
MRAKBEE:

Why would you be interested in issue like this?
Oh I'm sorry. I forgot I was quoting one of this people. Ur kind plenty here.. Not interested in intelligent conversation. I'm sure you just heard those names for the first time

K. Goodluck with everything
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Again? Why did he not see his Doctor during his commonwealth engagement(the infamous implied lazy speech)?
Simply because he is not personally funding this largesse.....
Or when they have technical stop over in London
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by orlymat: 11:57pm On May 07, 2018
You refuse to disclose the nature of your illness . may b is wat our harbalists can cure now

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by brookz: 12:18am On May 08, 2018
You Shall Go and Come Stronger than before.

And Your Hater's shall go 6ft underground before You.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by ogbonti: 12:52am On May 08, 2018
I can't understand why you people don't get it. Buhari is dating Naomi Campbell and she demands to see him often, and by Gally, he has to show up in the UK, this is the lady who dated Charles Taylor of Liberia, and some how she has found her way into Buhari's arms. That $469 million contract for buying an aircraft, our lazy press, dig deep....Naomi Campbell is behind it. Nigeria don finish
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by horlus(m): 1:04am On May 08, 2018
I just wish this man could be humane enough to leave the next election for more healthier folks he doaent have to rule us he can enjoy the rest of his life as a senior citizen.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Elukapendragon(m): 1:08am On May 08, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
Wetin we go do you if you stay pass 4 days?
Abeg send me dis ya meme.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by dubene: 1:15am On May 08, 2018
itsobasi:
Make it be as you talk

four days be four days
Lol President eem sef
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 1:40am On May 08, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja tomorrow for a medical checkup in London, He will be away for four days, back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12.

As shared on his official Facebook page;
"I will be traveling to the United Kingdom tomorrow, to see my doctor, at his request. Will be away for four days; back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12. The Presidency has issued a statement to this effect. I look forward to my 2-day State Visit to Jigawa State on Monday and Tuesday next week, upon my return."

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/07/president-buhari-to-leave-for-london/

By God's grace, his plane will crash over the Mediterranean, as for you stupid mods on nairaland who block every anti-Buhari quote, go Fvck yourselves, and this time around, make sure you ban me for life cos I will never stop until the butcher of Daura is no longer in office.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by FREDYA(m): 1:49am On May 08, 2018
Why couldn't he see his Doctor during the technical stopover @ UK when from USA last week?
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by LustreChris(m): 1:56am On May 08, 2018
brookz:
You Shall Go and Come Stronger than before.

And Your Hater's shall go 6ft underground before You.

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 2:22am On May 08, 2018
ladiesreject:
Na wao.

How did we get here with this man?

Am sure even his ardent fans are beginning to get disappointed in him with the way he tours UK seeking medical help.

Buhari was truly a mistake.

I have my PVC sha
My only fear now is that he'll still win.
Cos Atiku Abubakar is not and will never be an option. Any body aside Buhari and Atiku is getting my vote.

What if El Rufai decides to contest? Would you vote him?
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 2:28am On May 08, 2018
VampireeM:
Shame on the Vegetable called PMB sincerely! You are the president and the commander in chief who has the authority to make a significant change in Nigeria health sector but NO that's not a priority to your govt instead you shameless use taxpayers money to go treat yourself and your disease stricken body abroad, meanwhile millions of Nigerians die daily due to no access to good health facilities.
Can we ever get it right in this cursed country? Anybody voting/canvassing for votes for PMB in 2019 for second term needs to be locked up in a mental facility. angry

Here we go again. We have a president that treats himself and his son abroad but can't fix the health system in Nigeria. Why cant his doctor be in Nigeria? Buy Nigeria my a.s.s.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by KanwuliaExtra: 2:57am On May 08, 2018
Shameless fool!
President wey get doctors outside im own country. embarassed
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by enlady(f): 4:17am On May 08, 2018
Best throw back

omocalabar:
I just came to drop this...that's all
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by opribo(m): 4:40am On May 08, 2018
....yet this is what some people want us to continue to 2023. Valuable time and money to be channelled to more productive venture used to assist an aged man to remain as president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 4:41am On May 08, 2018
itsobasi:
Make it be as you talk

four days be four days
God forbid, he must die there
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 4:44am On May 08, 2018
FREDYA:
Why couldn't he see his Doctor during the technical stopover @ UK when from USA last week?
he had to quickly return to defend his fraudulent jet saga
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by contigiency(m): 5:33am On May 08, 2018
PDP, FFK, Fayose, Reno Omokiri and etc, oya food is ready. This time you will tell us that you are among those acompanying his corps back home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) / Two FRSC Officers Shot In Abia By Security Aides Of Top Govt Official's Wife / Muslims Who Shout ‘Allahu Akbar’ Before Killing Innocent Are Insane - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.