Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup (31458 Views)

President Buhari Leaves For London With Governors Okezie Ikpeazu & Inuwa Yahaya / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. / Aisha Buhari Leaves Nigeria For London To See Sick President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by MrCork: 6:06am On May 08, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
President Muhammadu Buhari will leave Abuja tomorrow for a medical checkup in London, He will be away for four days, back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12.

As shared on his official Facebook page;
"I will be traveling to the United Kingdom tomorrow, to see my doctor, at his request. Will be away for four days; back in Abuja on Saturday, May 12. The Presidency has issued a statement to this effect. I look forward to my 2-day State Visit to Jigawa State on Monday and Tuesday next week, upon my return."

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/05/07/president-buhari-to-leave-for-london/

.....London? ...which London? ...I ain't seeeeeeeeeenim!!! angry
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by sapeleboi(m): 6:24am On May 08, 2018
wasting Nigeria money angry
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 6:30am On May 08, 2018
MrCork:

.....London? ...which London? ...I ain't seeeeeeeeeenim!!! angry

We don't know him grin
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Maket: 6:43am On May 08, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
I wanted to wish to mugu called Buhari RIP but my inner mind told me this man could be your father.
for now, he remains our president, let's show him the respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by israelmao(m): 6:46am On May 08, 2018
Government fund is easier to squander than personal fund.What stops him from having a stop-over visit for his medical check-up during his visit on Trump.Where are the prudence and integrity they said he is known for?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by jrusky(m): 7:19am On May 08, 2018
mantosa:
Anyone who works in the presidency here should please advise PMB's aides to stop lying. Jeez!!

First he went 10 days ahead for an event in the UK

From the US, he stopped for 2 days technical stopover in UK

Few days later, his doctors are inviting him to the UK. To do what exactly? Doctors who would advise against a frequent back to back intercontinental flights.

Inviting you to do what? To see your face? You were in the UK twice in the last 2 months and they couldn't see you then?

Stop talking Nigerians as fools please. Damn!!!!!!

Don't worry bro 2019 is just around the corner. If same a president who was 10 days ahead of schedule commonwealth meeting in UK could not see his doctor within that wasteful 10 day and after living US still spend 2 night in UK yet the doctor that advised him against frequent travel could not still attend to him and now asking him to be coming for medical check up it's alright by 2019 both him and his fake doctors will understand.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by thunderbabs: 7:34am On May 08, 2018
Everybody shouting get PVC..

Did you know they are even playing politics with PVC registration and distribution? shocked And I wont engage in a fight just to get registered either....

I'm not an agbero nor an uncivilized sombori fa.

If the reg point cannot do simple registration and distribution of pvc, wht are you hoping to get out of the "election'?

Shioor

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Printerscanner: 7:51am On May 08, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Again? Why did he not see his Doctor during his commonwealth engagement(the infamous implied lazy speech)?
Simply because he is not personally funding this largesse.....

When imPatience Jonathan Mama Piss humbled Lazarus of the Bible by dying and resurrecting on the 8th day in a German hospital, who funded the death and resurrection?
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:52am On May 08, 2018
Maket:
for now, he remains our president, let's show him the respect.
true talk bro
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by curvilicious: 7:55am On May 08, 2018
Walking de.ad
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Lexusgs430: 7:55am On May 08, 2018
Printerscanner:

When imPatience Jonathan Mama Piss humbled Lazarus of the Bible by dying and resurrecting on the 8th day in a German hospital, who funded the death and resurrection?

You believe that, you believe mickey mouse is our new president......

It's not only Buhari's fault, but a collective problem from OBJ - Buhari.......
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by uloewa: 7:59am On May 08, 2018
mantosa:
Anyone who works in the presidency here should please advise PMB's aides to stop lying. Jeez!!

First he went 10 days ahead for an event in the UK

From the US, he stopped for 2 days technical stopover in UK

Few days later, his doctors are inviting him to the UK. To do what exactly? Doctors who would advise against a frequent back to back intercontinental flights.

Inviting you to do what? To see your face? You were in the UK twice in the last 2 months and they couldn't see you then?

Stop talking Nigerians as fools please. Damn!!!!!!

BUT NIGERIANS ARE FOOLS
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by bejeria101(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2018
Stay there and dnt come back! Daura relic
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by 8stargeneral: 8:07am On May 08, 2018
Nigerian youth ur pvc is ur future
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Horus(m): 8:10am On May 08, 2018
What a shame, flying to Britain just to have a medical checkup, but what about building high standards hospitals in Nigeria?
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by uloewa: 8:11am On May 08, 2018
Abfinest007:
if I say buhari is brainless they will I'm bias how can a president of a country be addressing his citizens through social media

Na Trump best friend.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by AFONJACOW(m): 8:13am On May 08, 2018
sick bastard
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by PogDab: 8:23am On May 08, 2018
Stay healthy for us My Presido
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 8:38am On May 08, 2018
Ok o, but please let me have fresh air
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 8:41am On May 08, 2018
in Anne Marie' s voice 'here we go again'
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by kense88: 8:46am On May 08, 2018
I pray he doesn't return
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:09am On May 08, 2018
Your ignorance is just oozing off your post,
What is wrong with raising funds through gofundme? do you know how many political platforms started with that medium?
You prefer the good old godfatherism politics right? you are living in the past, google Bernie Sanders campaign funding.
You claim Sowore is an APC/Tinubu stooge but he wasn't when sahara reporters was one of the few media that exposed the plans to short change GEJ even by his own folks, he wasn't a stooge when he wrote all those expose on Tinubu, the drug accusation? the land grabs? where did you first hear Buhari's chief of defense staff bought mansions in Dubai? grasscutting scandal? infact I can bet most of the corruption stories on every politician was broken by sahara reporters, yet Nigeria is too complicated for him instead lets elect more Northerners who's regions are examples of how not to lead. You spew PDP propaganda here and sound smart, your self esteem has been so battered that you keep climbing over yourself to pick your oppressors AGAIN. That you were born in the vicious cycle on APC/PDP and the like doesn't mean you should be stuck in a loop!
PS: BEFORE SAHARA REPORTERS, WE HAD OVATION AND THE LIKES WHERE POLITICIANS FLAUNT OUR MONEY TO OUR FACES, WAKE YOUR SILLY BUTT UP ABEG YOU ARE NOT A CHILD ANYMORE

MRAKBEE:

Buhari has lost it. He can rig if he wants but the chances of him winning are getting slimmer everyday. I'm not a Buharist for your information.
Sowore and fela are too tender for the kind of politics they wanna go into. Nigeria is too complicated for their likes..they can go start from their ward level and we would take them serious.
Where is their economic power?.sowore is depending on gofundme for campaign fund and fela is only an orator whoes skill was only useful in ancient Rome.
We need someone who is serious.Atiku,Makarfi, Kwankwaso, Donald Duke are good examples
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:30am On May 08, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari forever!
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Nobody: 9:33am On May 08, 2018
Time will tell
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by Crossguy: 10:27am On May 08, 2018
Four days na four months my guys, think wella na..
itsobasi:
Make it be as you talk

four days be four days
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by EmmanuelIbeh(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
No sentiments involved but am I the only one who thinks that this man will not return?

I have this strong feeling but I hope it's not true
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by notohatespeech: 12:18pm On May 08, 2018
Safe journey Sir
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by themanderon: 1:13pm On May 08, 2018
Haaa!!! baba yii, after the technical stopover just a few days ago? It is finished.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by ZeOptimist(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
omocalabar:
I just came to drop this...that's all
grin Don't worry about money. Just take one Lexus on me. grin Your head dey there.
Re: President Buhari To Leave For London Tomorrow For Medical Checkup by MRAKBEE(m): 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Your ignorance is just oozing off your post,
What is wrong with raising funds through gofundme? do you know how many political platforms started with that medium?
You prefer the good old godfatherism politics right? you are living in the past, google Bernie Sanders campaign funding.
You claim Sowore is an APC/Tinubu stooge but he wasn't when sahara reporters was one of the few media that exposed the plans to short change GEJ even by his own folks, he wasn't a stooge when he wrote all those expose on Tinubu, the drug accusation? the land grabs? where did you first hear Buhari's chief of defense staff bought mansions in Dubai? grasscutting scandal? infact I can bet most of the corruption stories on every politician was broken by sahara reporters, yet Nigeria is too complicated for him instead lets elect more Northerners who's regions are examples of how not to lead. You spew PDP propaganda here and sound smart, your self esteem has been so battered that you keep climbing over yourself to pick your oppressors AGAIN. That you were born in the vicious cycle on APC/PDP and the like doesn't mean you should be stuck in a loop!
PS: BEFORE SAHARA REPORTERS, WE HAD OVATION AND THE LIKES WHERE POLITICIANS FLAUNT OUR MONEY TO OUR FACES, WAKE YOUR SILLY BUTT UP ABEG YOU ARE NOT A CHILD ANYMORE

Im ignorant cos I'm not in support of an inconsequential politician like ur little dirty deity, sowore who is out to betray your likes and make away with money from his sponsors.
Ur just a big fool.. Ur names says it all.. Ur just a mere staff of an idol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: As A Father & Brother, I Am Touched By Your Infirmities / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters / Omisore Campaigns In Adeleke’s Town, Receives Timi Of Ede’s Royal Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.