Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone (424 Views)

The Perfect Gift For Your Ex On Their Wedding / My Fiancee Was Caught Flirting With Her Ex On Whatsapp / Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Mytth: 11:13pm On May 07, 2018
What will you do if your girlfriend/boyfriend dials his/her so called ex's number on your phone to check on him/her?

My partner just did that and I feel like calling it quits like what the hell? such effrontery angry
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2018
Sorry!

I can't relate grin
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Khallyella(f): 11:20pm On May 07, 2018
He's most likely still in love with her cheesy
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 07, 2018
Look there's nothing there in fact invite her over put on some romanticusic warn both of them to strip naked and leave the house nothing will happen I assure you
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Lonestar124: 11:26pm On May 07, 2018
Who does that angry...even in your presence.

Well It depends how you tolerates her.
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:39am On May 08, 2018
grin

If that happens to me.. He will receive the best slap he will receive in his damn life.. tongue

If he knows how to disrespect me, i will do the same but it is much far worst.. grin cool
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Nobody: 12:40am On May 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If that happens to me.. He will receive the best slap he will receive in his damn life.. tongue

If he knows how to disrespect me, i will do the same but it is much far worst.. grin cool

Night crawler tongue grin
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by SoapQueen(f): 12:41am On May 08, 2018
Mytth:
What will you do if your girlfriend/boyfriend dials his/her so called ex's number on your phone to check on him/her?

My partner just did that and I feel like calling it quits like what the hell? such effrontery angry

Quite insensitive. Take heart.
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:51am On May 08, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Night crawler tongue grin

Hahahaha...it cud be past midnight down there but here the sun has already shine like no other... cool cool cool

Im just getting ready for work grin
Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by lenghtinny(m): 1:17am On May 08, 2018
Mytth:

You deserve an accolade.... No be even effontry, na bravery.

She get mind pass m*nd44 angry

Re: Your Partner Calls His/her Ex On Your Phone by Nobody: 1:23am On May 08, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaha...it cud be past midnight down there but here the sun has already shine like no other... cool cool cool

Im just getting ready for work grin
Oh i forgot! Apologies...

Lol, i wish you a wonderful day then, I was just saying Hi smiley

(1) (Reply)

Busted..!! Are You Safe On Social Media? / 8 Ways Sex Changes When You’re Sober / After My Black Girl Friend Broke My Heart...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.