Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her (546 Views)

Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife / Zambian Lady Divorces Months After Getting Range Rover Gift From Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her by Angelicka(f): 2:23am On May 08, 2018
A Zambian Lady heaps praises on her husband for donating his liver to her.

See screenshot of what she wrote on facebook below:

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/05/zambian-lady-heaps-praises-on-her.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy Fynestboi

Re: Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her by Angelicka(f): 2:23am On May 08, 2018
Re: Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her by OneLazyGirl: 7:24am On May 09, 2018
People who do this are brave. (or stupid). I cannot donate my organs.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Sleeps With My Friend – Husband Tells Court / . / Gas Explosion Kill Enter Family At Nnewi, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.