Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,869 members, 7,841,263 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Romantic Story: The Broken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Story: The Broken (370 Views)

New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+ / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story: The Broken by Michaelodaro: 3:50am On May 08, 2018
Episode one..... By softland.site

:-"Taxi taxi! Out of all days today oh God I'm late" I said looking at my watch
:-"I guess I have to take a bus OH GOD help me" I said running to the bus station. I was running like a crazy woman...Wait I forgot to introduce myself.

Introducing myself- Bella Huggins I'm 20 of age I'm a bit clumsy I'm well mannered and not that successful but I will get there one day
Now back to my story

*Bella*
I was running like a crazy woman to get to the bus stop. Out of all day today I don't have a car. I've got a job interview to get to. I really need this job I can't afford to lose it. I was running over the street lost in my own world when.....
Bella: "Ahhhhhh"
:- "Hey can you hear me... hello...Miss..."
Everything just started to fade I felt someone lift me up and started walking with me in their arms.
*Bella*
(Beep beep beep)
Where am I? I can't move my leg, I started opening my eyes but when the brightness hit me, I closed my eyes back. I moved my hand. I heard voices...
Voice1: "Daddy daddy look she's waking up" a little girl said
Voice2: "Ok stay there, I'll get the doctor" I heard a male voice
*Bella*
I opened my eyes and saw the little girl she was really beautiful. I was going to say something but she beat me to it
Voice1: "Are you alright aunty?" She said
Me: "Yes I am, who are you?"
Voice1: "I'm Emma, what's your name?"

*Introducing- Emma Luke 5 of age, a very loving kid*

Me: "I'm Bella where am I? "
Emma: "You are in the hospital silly"
Voice2: "Emma is she awake"
Emma: "Yes, her name is Bella"
Emma: "Aunty this is my daddy Nathan"she said as the guy walked over

*Introducing-Nathan Luke,34 year old successful Business man, professionalis at everything except manners *

Nathan: "Hey are you alright I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to the road"
Bella: "It's ok. I just lost my job interview it's no biggie" I said and started crying
*Nathan*
'God! She's so annoying. What did I got myself into. '

Nathan: "But you know it's not all my falt why the hell did you ran over the street like that" he said with an attitude
Bella: "Excuse me who do you think you're speaking to" I said to him
Nathan: "Listen ok I don't have time to talk, ok here's my card" he said as he put it on the bed
Nathan: "If you need anything give me a call, come on Ems let's go" he said as he took her up and went out the room
Bella: "Who the hell he think he is"
The doctor then came in, they kept her over night for observation. Next morning Bella checked out and went to her flat's apartment.
*Bella to herself *
'I can't believe that I missed my interview, that was so important to me but that stupid guy Nathan came and knocked me down and he's so rude... ' Just then she got a call
On the phone
Bella: "Hello"
:- "Is this Bella Huggins?"
Bella: "Yes who's this?"
:- "This is Alice from NL's company you had and interview yesterday"
Bella: "Yes I'm sorry. I didn't make it yesterday I was in a little problem, Can I please come today, please"
Alice: "Ok I'll inform the boss that you will come"
Bella: "Thanks so much Alice"
I went and got ready....

To be continued from episode 2

You like the story?
Read more on softland.site

(1) (Reply)

Black Panther Behind The Scenes / See What You Must Watch..... Can Miss This / Love Doesn't Guarantee The Success Of A Relationship. A Must Read For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.