Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Mr. President Traveling To UK For Medical Check Up And Nigerians Are Dying - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mr. President Traveling To UK For Medical Check Up And Nigerians Are Dying (301 Views)

Many Nigerians Are Not Actually Employable Like It Or Not! / Watcnigerian Lady Fired From Job In UK For Saying ‘i’m Strong’ When She Was Sick / FRSC: We Were Asked To Pull Down Our Pants For Medical Screening, Is It Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mr. President Traveling To UK For Medical Check Up And Nigerians Are Dying by TOM208: 4:14am On May 08, 2018
Leaders of Nigeria fear God
Our people are dying as a result of lack of care due to the on going Federal hospitals strike. I witnessed this with my two eyes where dying patients were been rejected at the federal hospitals yet Mr. President is traveling out for medical check up without consideration for the masses that could not afford treatment abroad.
There is God.

I hate this country called for this.

Nigerians have been oppressed.
May God save us from the hands of the oppressor.
Re: Mr. President Traveling To UK For Medical Check Up And Nigerians Are Dying by Kingpee2(m): 4:26am On May 08, 2018
Why are you complaining,you voted him in..
Re: Mr. President Traveling To UK For Medical Check Up And Nigerians Are Dying by ITbomb(m): 5:42am On May 08, 2018
Buhari in 2015

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Finance Tele Sales Vacancy / 5 Reason They Reject Your Cv / Why Dnt Give It A Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.