Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,866 members, 7,841,251 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Romantic Story: The Broken, Episode2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Story: The Broken, Episode2 (486 Views)

New Romantic Story: MARA THE LESBIAN 18+ / The Romantic Story: 'secret Betrayal' / Short Romantic Story : Office Matter (18+) Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Story: The Broken, Episode2 by Michaelodaro: 4:46am On May 08, 2018
THE BROKEN....

*Bella*
I got out the shower and put on my gray top and white pants I waited for a taxi after a few minutes I got one and the man dropped me in front the building, it was so huge. I walked inside and went to the reception desk and said
Bella: "Hi I'm Bella Huggins I'm here for and interview" I said to the lady behind the desk
Alice: "Hi Bella I'm Alice nice to meet you"

Introducing- Alice Cooper 24 of age Nathan's assistant

Bella: "Nice to meet you to, so when can i go for the interview?" I asked
Alice: "Have a seat and I'll call you when it your time"
Bella: "Thanks" I sat and waited for 2 hours until she called me
Alice: "Hey Bella you're up"
Bella: "Where am I going?"
Alice: "Last door on the left" She said with a smile
Bella: "Thanks" I said walking away
I got to the door and knocked on it
:-"Come in" a male voice said
Bella: "Hi good day...."
I saw the person was at the huge window speaking on the phone, his back was turned so I couldn't see his face
:- "Yes sweetie I promise I'll come home early, Didn't I bought a new Barbie Doll yesterday for you.
*Bella*
I sat on the chair hearing his conversation on the phone
:- "Bye I have to go now I'll see you later ok" he said as he end the call and turned to me I almost fell off from my chair when I saw him
*Bella*
That's the same rude guy that knock me down. I started to panic
Nathan: "Well hello there" he said with a disgusted face as he sat down. He made his face as if he had saw a load of garbage
Bella: "Please tell me I'm in the wrong room" I said whispering to myself
Nathan: "What's your name?"he said with an attitude
Bella: "Bella Huggins I'm 2....."
Nathan: "You can leave now" he said cutting me off
Bella: "What.... I just got started"
Nathan: "Didn't you hear what I said"
Bella: "Come on dude I just got started!! " I shouted
Nathan: "Excuse me who do you think you are speaking to?" He said, getting off of his seat
Bella: "Why are you so mean to me, If you done pretending like you don't remember me, you knocked me down yesterday with your stupid car does that ring a bell to your ears" I yelled
Nathan: "You know I was going to give you a job but after that I think I'll change my mind"
Bella: "Hahaha no no I'm joking" I said, trying to change his mind
Nathan: "Why do you think I'm going to change my mind"
At the same time his door slammed open
Emma: "Hiii Daddy" she said with a huge smile
Her face got bright when she saw me
Emma: "It's aunty Bella, Hiii" she said as she hugged me.
Bella: "Heyyy" I said, trying to move. This kid is stronger than me
Nathan: "Emma behave. What are you doing here, you just spoke to me on the phone" he said with a serious look on his face
Emma: "Daddy I told uncle Jim to drop me by you because I hate that stupid babysitter you got for me. I told her that I want to go shopping for bras and she told me that I have no bo**s for a bra, can you believe her" she said angrily, she looked so adorable
Bella: "I'll be going now, nice to see you again Emma" I said to her
Emma: "Waiitttt! daddy I want her to be my babysitter"she said pointing at me
Bella: "Are you serious! " I said, getting excited and running over to her
Nathan: "No sweetie she can't"he said calmly
Emma: "Daddy yes, I want her as my babysitter noooowwwww" she yelled
Nathan: "I SAID NO EMMA, NO MEANS NO AND DON'T ANSWER ME BACK" he yelled at her, making her cry
Emma:"Da..dad..daddy..ye..yelled.on...me" she said, screaming and crying.
Nathan: "Emma"he said as he went to hold her hand and she pulled back and ran to me. I sat on my knees and hugged her
Bella: "Hey don't cry" I said as I wiped her tears
Bella: "You made her cry, How could you"
Nathan: "She's my daughter ok, I can speak to her how I want now let her go" he said walking towards us
Bella: "She's a kid she doesn't know what she's talking about, So why are you yelling on her?"
Nathan: "I'm sorry Emma"
Nathan: "Do you still want a job?" he said looking at me
Bella: "Firstly, I have a name and secondly, yes I still want a job"
Nathan: "You're going to babysit her and don't push your luck" he said
Emma: "Yayy! I love you daddy" she said as she hugged his neck
Bella: "When do I start"
Emma: "Now silly"........

To be continued from episode 3

Visit softland.site to read other interesting articles

(1) (Reply)

Is Linda Ikeji Really Engaged (pictures)? / If You Dont Wanna Jack Up Dont Crick This / Anonymous Facebook Teen Seeks Attention Desperately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.