Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) (31826 Views)

#JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation / Rape Accusation: Aisha Defends Peruzzi / Samuel Nkennaya Killed In South Africa Over False Accusation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by danden18: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
Nigerian politician keep intimidating people with their lawsuit simply coz the know our legal system is porous
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by xreal: 9:29am On May 08, 2018
One night stand gone wrong.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On May 08, 2018
So because he has money and rushing to take her to court, he's innocent? No wonder why women die in silence. No fair justice in this society.

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by rita25(f): 9:35am On May 08, 2018
LEMME GRAB MY POP CORN AND WAIT PATIENTLY FOR THE ONCLUSION OF THIS STORY.......CINEMA MOOD ACTIVATED grin
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 9:50am On May 08, 2018
iQUOTE:
"And me, I will just be keeping you updated"

Junk journalism. Someone will just sit back and type rubbish on his computer and post it as news. No cordination of tenses, grammatical articulation. Everything is zero up there. Like, what the fùck, man? This is horseshít.

This is not mainstream media. Don't expect everything here to be formal.

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by monex(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2018
obowunmi:
Suing her doesn't mean he didn't RAPE her.

indeed !

Her accusing him of RAPE doesnt mean he raped her.

His suing her for defamation doesnt mean he DIDNT RAPE her.

these bolded actions only help sway the court of public opinion
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2018
Cheap move by the rapist.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 9:58am On May 08, 2018
KrystosCJ:

What is rape to you?

If she has evidence, let her provide it. Since we've been hearing about men, university professors and vagina-deprived pedophiles making the rotten headlines. Let's take a chill with this one.

All men can't be wrong! All rapists are wrong
Don't you ever equate rapists with all men.
Rapists must stand alone with their sympathisers.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by josite: 10:23am On May 08, 2018
you a medical doctor was raped and u didnt go to the police immediately.and it is on tweeter u reported the rape to the public.this stupid wakabout dr will rot in jail unless she and her parents go and beg the man most urgently.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by ikemesit4477: 10:33am On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Bhelamblog post=67372959]A few days ago, on Sunday to be Precise Ebiwali broke a news about a lady who laid a strong accusation on a Benue Politician Named Oryina Orvaa that he kidnapped raped and Pushed her out of his home at 2am, read the previous story here;
https://www.nairaland.com/4489448/oryina-orvaa-oryinadegreat-kidnapped-raped#67318428

And since then i have been following up the gist, Now the Guy has replied her, And he is not here to play, he has posted some photos evidence of a lawsuit which he filled, Accusing her of Blackmail, and Criminal Intimidation, This is not beans, I didn't even know she was a Doctor, Anyway now they will battled till the Judge decides.

And me, i will just be keeping you updated. see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/politician-who-lady-accused-of.html

Oryina ORVAA
@OryinaDegreat
Woman! You have entered once chance!
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:33am On May 08, 2018
Xisnin:

Don't you ever equate rapists with all men.
Rapists must stand alone with their sympathisers.

He has not yet been proved a rapist, unless your "court" has adjudged that. So my last statement, which you mischievously altered, still stands.

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2018
KrystosCJ:

He has not yet been proved a rapist, unless your "court" has adjudged that. So my last statement, which you mischievously altered, still stands.
No, it doesn't stand. This politician stands alone or you stand with him.
Being a man doesn't make me or any other man responsible for his actions.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Debazent1: 10:53am On May 08, 2018
Their business

A lot of issues that doesn't in any way affecting the life of common man or I making front page just for the purpose of traffic..
Well its just a matter of time
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by KrystosCJ(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2018
Xisnin:

No, it doesn't stand. This politician stands alone or you stand with him.
Being a man doesn't make me or any other man responsible for his actions.

No one, not I either, asked you to be responsible for his actions. From the way I see it, they're just two embittered souls. So rest your sour case against me. For the record, before your brain misfires, I do not support rapists. I'll say it again - until he is proved guilty, he is not yet a rapist.

Just because a lady allegedly calls a man a rapist or says that he raped her does not prove him to be one.

1 Like

Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Brugo(m): 11:04am On May 08, 2018
Good.

Sue her. These ladies have turned this "me too" movement into a tool for getting back at guys who dumped them.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Boss13: 11:15am On May 08, 2018
mustoupha:

You are a useless man. You rapist mofo

You are the useless man if you are not aware these things actually happen. If you are not aware of the complexities of women, then you are the useless man.

A women can actually sleep with you with the view of accomplishing an objective even though she does not desire to sleep with you and when the objective is not met, she feels like she has been raped.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Boss13: 11:21am On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So because he has money and rushing to take her to court, he's innocent? No wonder why women die in silence. No fair justice in this society.

No madam. She considers herself the victim. All she needs to have done was to go to the police or women Centre to report her case. She doesn’t need money for that and she doesn’t need to report a crime on social media. Social media is not law enforcement or the court. An aggrieved fellow should know the proper channel to use especially when such aggrieved fellow is educated.

Any woman that tries this nonsense with me, I will make sure I bankrupt her legally. I will also bury her legally and ensure she goes to jail and do prison time.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31am On May 08, 2018
Boss13:

No madam. She considers herself the victim. All she needs to have done was to go to the police or women Centre to report her case. She doesn’t need money for that and she doesn’t need to report a crime on social media. Social media is not law enforcement or the court. An aggrieved fellow should know the proper channel to use especially when such aggrieved fellow is educated.

Any woman that tries this nonsense with me, I will make sure I bankrupt her legally. I will also bury her legally and ensure she goes to jail and do prison time.
One's voice could easily be heard via social media. You wouldn't need to worry about that if you are a gentleman.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by oxygenlove(m): 11:51am On May 08, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
?? So Many Men Have Been Jailed Cos Of Been Accused Of Raping, shey u knw*
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by augustine: 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
OgaDonald:
sad

HER BIOGRAPHY WILL SHOCK YOU ...

"Akintelu Elizabeth Abiola, the youngest Medical Doctor in Nigeria. She was inducted by the Nigerian Medical Council at age 21. "

READ HERE : https://biodata.com/biodata-Akintelu-Elizabeth
'She was inducted by the Nigerian medical council at age 21' This her biography sounds fallacious. Except of course some one wants us to believe that she entered medical school at age 13; (Least permissible age is 15+) graduated at age 19 after six standard years of medical studies; completed the compulsory one year houseman-ship at age 20; then the 1 year NYSC at age 21, before finally seeking registration with the medical council. It is very clear that someone is lying unsuccessfully.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Xisnin(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
KrystosCJ:

No one, not I either, asked you to be responsible for his actions. From the way I see it, they're just two embittered souls. So rest your sour case against me. For the record, before your brain misfires, I do not support rapists. I'll say it again - until he is proved guilty, he is not yet a rapist.

Just because a lady allegedly calls a man a rapist or says that he raped her does not prove him to be one.

You do not support rapist but you wrote that "All men cannot be wrong" when it is only a single man
that is being accused of rape.
How did the "politician" come to represent all men?

It is okay to see yourself as being under attack for the reasons best known to you,
but spare the rest of the men out there who made no inputs to this politician's decisions.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Yourmmyblack10: 12:47pm On May 08, 2018
thesicilian:
Our Naija ladies need to learn that this is not America that a white lady will follow a black man home, initiate sexual intimacy and then accuse the man of rape later for whatever reason.
Here in Nigeria we do things differently. You've got to be able to prove an accusation before you can be taken seriously.

Good one. which state, town or village?
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by beadaholic(f): 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
Well she is a doctor. I believe she should have gathered all her medical evidences to confirm she was raped. Good luck to them in court.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by olowobaba10: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
BUT THE MAN DIDN'T STATE HIS OWN SIDE OF THE STORY.
Re: Oryina Orvaa Sues Elizabeth Akintelu For Rape Accusation (Photos) by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2018
oxygenlove:
?? So Many Men Have Been Jailed Cos Of Been Accused Of Raping, shey u knw*
Ehen? Wow, for real?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Engineer Crushes Neighbour, Dumps Corpse In Canal, Flees (photos) / Nigerian Man Brutalised By Bouncer In China After Getting Drunk In A Bar. Photos / Drunken Policeman’s Rifle Explodes In Lagos, Kills Man While Praying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.