Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (16006 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by SAD007(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Drinokrane:
Enam Heikeens, a nurse from Ghana suffers from rare Vitiligo skin condition.

Apart from Vitiligo patients, their family members are also constantly battling with the social stigma attached to the disease.

The young lady took to Instagram to post a photo of herself with her mother to celebrate the woman for bravely enduring the social stigma.

See more photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/for-enduring-all-societal-stigma-my-mum-deserves-some-accolades-vitiligo-sufferer.html

Please who know this lady, I am in love with her...
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by vanhayor(m): 12:45pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

angry my sista no worwor
Show us your family picture with you holding a red cloth in the picture,so we'll be sure its really you..
Let's see how you all look
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by RSVP: 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry she no even fine sef

Kai! I for say make thunder fire u but no!

Let's go biblical.

"Woe betide you" for you've sin.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by toscolee(m): 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
She's beautiful.....
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by chuks34(m): 1:30pm On May 08, 2018
Chloe88:
omg... if she can just bleach all the blackspot away
seriously undecided
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
She still looks beautiful even with the condition.
You can say that again...Even when she fully turns white. What a beauty!
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by cadre88(m): 1:39pm On May 08, 2018
The babe set o.. See borby.. May she be healed
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by jhubril(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

My tongue is wet with curses ,my eyes with tears. May God judge you and grant you what you deserve.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Bayokun(m): 2:10pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

Monye
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Nazaretha1(m): 2:18pm On May 08, 2018
If idiots could fly, your family house will be an airport.
I'm sure stupidity is a generation trait that runs in your family.
friendlyadvice:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2018
aremumoses:
fellow nairalander let celebrate 2millon members 12:15pm

oya confess how many accounts you get make we sabi actual population
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by pawpzman: 3:15pm On May 08, 2018
Michael Jackson suffered this and you all wanted to crucify him for plastic surgery. Hope u have really seen what it looks like to have vitiligo?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by naturefellow(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

>sad my sista no worwor
wait till vitiligo falls on her
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:54pm On May 08, 2018
Adeyeancah:

I wasn't being sarcastic or joking when i made that comment.You sound as if u r perfect....... Guess what! I just checked ur profile pic,all i could do was shake my head in dismay.U r a far cry from what u think u are.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by mediclife1987(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
She still looks beautiful even with the condition.

The condition even has the potential of making her more pretty, that if I were her, I'll just bleach off the remaining skin and become original oyinbo cos this is exactly the natural skin whites do have.

Their skin has very low melanin levels.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by ReneeNuttall(f): 5:09pm On May 08, 2018
mediclife1987:

The condition even has the potential of making her more pretty, that if I were her, I'll just bleach off the remaining skin and become original oyinbo cos this is exactly the natural skin whites do have.

U can say dat again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Businessman1986(m): 5:37pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

angry my sista no worwor

Guy, your attempts at keeping it funny are very stu.pi.d. I hope life throws you hard tests.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by elkristofa: 7:49pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Since ur name na friendly advice..i wil give u some friendly advice..
Do to others what you wish to be done to you..
Karma is a bitch ..
Tomorrow might be ur turn .. undecided
Or even your children's..
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 8:11pm On May 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

I wasn't being sarcastic or joking when i made that comment.You sound as if u r perfect....... Guess what! I just checked ur profile pic,all i could do was shake my head in dismay.U r a far cry from what u think u are.
Lady, why are u like this ? I thought we are on the same page. Don't u know the meaning of when someone say "You can say that again"? I totally agreed with u, I said when the dark spot eventually fades off, she would be a total beauty, that is all. I was totally shocked on my sick bed and had to read my comment again. I don't deserve that response from u Renee. You mis-understood my post, u really do
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 8:14pm On May 08, 2018
mediclife1987:

I concur with u, this was exactly what I meant and someone quoted me out of context
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by mediclife1987(m): 9:01pm On May 08, 2018
Adeyeancah:
I concur with u, this was exactly what I meant and someone quoted me out of context

Direct me to your statement pls, perhaps you didn't present it in an understandable way.

A mild bleach will prevent the yet melanin pigmented skin from losing the integrity the other non-pigmented skin surface still possess.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2018
Adeyeancah:
mediclife1987
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

mediclife1987
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:19am On May 09, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Lady, why are u like this ? I thought we are on the same page. Don't u know the meaning of when someone say "You can say that again"? I totally agreed with u, I said when the dark spot eventually fades off, she would be a total beauty, that is all. I was totally shocked on my sick bed and had to read my comment again. I don't deserve that response from u Renee. You mis-understood my post, u really do

Honestly i didn't know that,dat was what u meant. I'm deeply sorry for the mix-up.Pls forgive me.Get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by mediclife1987(m): 8:40am On May 09, 2018
Adeyeancah:
mediclife1987

There's obviously a mix up there...
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 8:54am On May 09, 2018
ReneeNuttall:

Honestly i didn't know that,dat was what u meant. I'm deeply sorry for the mix-up.Pls forgive me.Get well soon.
Sure, why not? Thank u very much
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Adeyeancah(m): 8:55am On May 09, 2018
mediclife1987:

There's obviously a mix up there...
We've both settled n moved on. Thank u

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:55am On May 09, 2018
Adeyeancah:
Sure, why not? Thank u very much

Thanks.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by newoffer: 11:18am On May 09, 2018
friendlyadvice:
. u have a broken senses
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Wakago: 12:12pm On May 10, 2018
userplainly:
Prick knows no race, color or religion..... Can you all believe am AROUSED BY HER BREAST
me too by her lips grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Two Suspected Cases in Ghana Test Negative. / Strange Disease Kills 50 In Jigawa / Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.