Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" (15988 Views)

Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Ghanaian Nurse Helps A Pregnant Woman Give Birth On The Road (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Drinokrane: 8:00am On May 08, 2018
Enam Heikeens, a nurse from Ghana suffers from rare Vitiligo skin condition.

Apart from Vitiligo patients, their family members are also constantly battling with the social stigma attached to the disease.

The young lady took to Instagram to post a photo of herself with her mother to celebrate the woman for bravely enduring the social stigma.

See more photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/for-enduring-all-societal-stigma-my-mum-deserves-some-accolades-vitiligo-sufferer.html

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by friendlyadvice: 8:03am On May 08, 2018
angry she no even fine sef
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by tendawarrior1(m): 8:29am On May 08, 2018
if not for her skin condition this girl would have been very pretty aswear. see her lips

16 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by yungbillionaire(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

I honestly wish you will just have sense...because I see no reason why this happens to someone and all you can say is this rubbish you just spilled out...not considering she could be your sister...

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by friendlyadvice: 8:36am On May 08, 2018
yungbillionaire:

she could be your sister...
angry my sista no worwor

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Laple0541(m): 12:25pm On May 08, 2018
Whao.....I thank God for the way he made me, I thank him for her life too.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by YINKS89(m): 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
Mejhn her mum sure deserve some accolades.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by lmm4real: 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
You my dear also deserve some accolades

11 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 08, 2018
One im.becile made a comment above. Kudos if you can spot the idiot on ftc

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Fowuzo76(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2018
u are just a child. u know nothing
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Fowuzo76(m): 12:29pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry my sista no worwor

14 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by oluwasegun007(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
That's nice... You both deserve accolades...

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
She still looks beautiful even with the condition.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by aremumoses(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
fellow nairalander let celebrate 2millon members 12:15pm

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by PanickMode(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
Is it only sense you don't have or is there another thing am not seeing

8 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by adeyemi91(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
Hmm... This could be anyone
Stop Stigmatising..
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by jashar(f): 12:30pm On May 08, 2018
Fowuzo76:

.... like Jon Snow.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
omg... if she can just bleach all the blackspot away
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by austinpena: 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Determinism, of forces, of motors Bleep on the adult images one hand, or of systems, constructions and adult sex pics networks on the other. We sex pictures are adult sex pics trapped by the same sex pictures system of representations and language that we adult pictures images strive so hard to develop to escape adult pictures adult obscurantism and uncertainty. The challenge now is to take the next step and develop a sex language and analytical tools that allow social groups to sex pictures take sex pictures ownership adult of their future. Other characteristics of the professional activity of adult the engineer serve the environment in which the engineer adult moves in the company. On the one hand, adult pictures the modalities of professional sex practice can be highlighted. The sex engineer images adult can be an sex adult Bleep employed employee. In this way, their belonging Bleep to imagefap pictures the company is linked to the realization of a specific task, and receives from it a salary every month. Eventually he also receives a share in the profits obtained at sex pictures the Bleep adult end of the year. The engineer can also be an entrepreneur. In this case, the engineer is responsible for the use of images the resources of adult the adult sex pics company, personnel, machines, premises, etc. In this Bleep case the employer images adult participates in the adult pictures profits and losses that the company has. The engineer can also perform his work as an official after.
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by userplainly(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2018
Prick knows no race, color or religion..... Can you all believe am AROUSED BY HER BREAST

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by megareal: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
They are both strong women to endure this.

She should consider the Micheal Jackson way, bleach and blend. Luckily there are safer alternatives nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Naza25: 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Tolbanks(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:

O ti gor ju... Ju wo

5 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Benjaniblinks(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
aremumoses:

-500000 bans?
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by oshe11: 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
Drinokrane:
Enam Heikeens, a nurse from Ghana suffers from rare Vitiligo skin condition.

Apart from Vitiligo patients, their family members are also constantly battling with the social stigma attached to the disease.

The young lady took to Instagram to post a photo of herself with her mother to celebrate the woman for bravely enduring the social stigma.

See more photos below;

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/for-enduring-all-societal-stigma-my-mum-deserves-some-accolades-vitiligo-sufferer.html

She herself deserves some accolades

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Ilajeboy(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
userplainly:
Prick knows no race, color or religion..... Can you all believe am AROUSED BY HER BREAST
grin
userplainly:

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by talk2percy(m): 12:34pm On May 08, 2018
She's still beautiful even at that
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by DIKEnaWAR: 12:37pm On May 08, 2018
Looking closely, she is a pretty girl...
Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 08, 2018
friendlyadvice:
angry my sista no worwor

PROVE IT BRO!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by MrMystrO(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2018
Same Illnesses that Michael Jackson suffered which made him Turn his whole skin Pale.. She's a Strong one.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Nurse Vitiligo Sufferer: "Why My Mum Deserves Some Accolades" by HeWrites(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2018
aremumoses:

Lazy Youth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Also Get Unusually Dehydrated Of Late? / Coronavirus: Two Suspected Cases in Ghana Test Negative. / Common Dental Treatments And Their Prices – Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.