Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" (22858 Views)

Teddy A Celebrates Layla Amani, His Baby Mama On Her Birthday Today / BBNaija Teddy A: Layla Amani Leaks Chat Showing She Was Begged To Root For Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Tessyama1: 8:44am On May 08, 2018
Former big brother Naija housemate, Teddy A’s baby mama, Layla Amani, was dragged yesterday after she posted a tweet many felt was a shade to Teddy's lover, BamBam.

BamBam wished Teddy A's son a happy birthday yesterday on her Instagram, and Teddy's baby mama tweeted;

"Women you are trying too hard I wish u can take baby steps"

Well, the Dallas based Mauritanian beauty was slammed, with many saying it's just a birthday wish and nothing more.

Teddy A is not having the dragging, and has taken to twitter to beg those insulting her to stop;

"If you're a true fan or not please respect the mother of my child instead of bashing her left right and center. That's all I ask for, thank you."

Meanwhile, Teddy A also has a message for those he is giving chest pain.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/please-respect-the-mother-of-my-child-teddy-a-to-those-bashing-her.html

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Gistformant: 8:48am On May 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Brooke60(f): 8:49am On May 08, 2018
The baby mama should respect herself nah..whats the big deal in Bam wishing him HBD?
She is marriedand jealous that Teddy has found love

12 Likes

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by naijapage(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
angry grin
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by benthemez: 12:49pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Uwaomapaul(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2018
Like your courage bro
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by deebrain(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2018
The best respect you give the mother of your child is to avoid f**king someone else, on live TV.

Thanks.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by LesbianBoy(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
angry
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by SoapQueen(f): 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
Drama over BamBam
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Millz404(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
See the kind fine mature well balanced for ground babe wey this teddy get him leave am d follow that wowor girl

1 Like

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by LumexALevel: 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
did guy set get problem....
abeg check ma signature for Ijmb program
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by MrGreenMavro: 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
h
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
Who sabi any beta forum we can get beta news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by miqos02(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2018
Seen
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Blessedup: 12:54pm On May 08, 2018
his baby mama his bizness
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Mutemenot(m): 12:55pm On May 08, 2018
What does Teddy know about respect He first disrespected her baby mama by taking bam to d toilet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Randy100: 12:56pm On May 08, 2018
Women and their wahala. Thank God I am not a woman. What a complicated beautiful creatures.
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by babslepe: 1:00pm On May 08, 2018
This bam bam desperation na A1 forming step mum already when them never even collect yam. Na wa nice words from the baby mama

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:

www.nairaland.com

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by tallceejay(m): 1:04pm On May 08, 2018
i think bambam should keep it on a hush hush, if she were married, then it will be understandable. we all know bambam is trying to mark a territory, from her angle, its 'bad' enough u got the man, work your thang underground and wait, the oppotunity will present itself for a birthday wish. the truth is, even the mother can turn that child against teddy n bambam, she shud respect her boundaries. and teddys response is just spot on, why shud people insult d woman anyway,

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by sapeleboi(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
last year tin tall tony and this year teddy A .hmmm this country is really mad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by OnlyAmethyst(f): 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
deebrain:
The best respect you give the mother of your child is to avoid f**king someone else, on live TV.

Thanks.

Supported
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by beadaholic(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:

NNU
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by ajayidayo2012: 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
This is the wisest comment i have read from nairaland in a long while.
deebrain:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by baby124: 1:15pm On May 08, 2018
Good job Teddy A. Baby mama also needs to respect your new relationship and shut her mouth up!

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by fr3do(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2018
Brooke60:
The baby mama should respect herself nah..whats the big deal in Bam wishing him HBD?
She is marriedand jealous that Teddy has found love

Wait o, she is married to someone else?

Wetin come be her own!

1 Like

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by YumMinaYum(f): 1:31pm On May 08, 2018
fr3do:

Wait o, she is married to someone else?

Wetin come be her own!

She is. It was just a harmless birthday wish. Women! We need to calm the fvck down and stop unnecessary meanings to actions!

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by akinszz: 1:32pm On May 08, 2018
who is teddy a? does d name ring bell?
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by 7footre(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2018
yeyerolling:

Quota.Com

Hope I'm not flouting any rulesm
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by davillian(m): 2:08pm On May 08, 2018
You don't beg for respect
If she deserves it she will get it
As for you teddy bear
Do you even respect her
In the first place
Re: Teddy A: "Respect Layla Amani, The Mother Of My Child" by zubzey: 2:34pm On May 08, 2018
Make them free the woman abeg biko...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos / Don’t Ever Compare Wizkid To Fela – Woli Arole Warns Nigerians / Chinyere Wilfred Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.