Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] (1885 Views)

A Nairaland Man Is Trying To Take Advantage Of Me he wants my nude photos / My Ex Is Married But She Wants My Attetion / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:49am On May 08, 2018
I want to use this opportunity to educate men on issues relating to spending money on women. I am stingy, so I don't spend, but I teach them how to fish. I told her I'll be going to the bank because I know she won't demand, but she said, "Remember me o!"

Typing...

Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:50am On May 08, 2018
Instead of remembering her financially, I promised to teach her how to make raw and legitimate cash from Amazon. The only reason I'm doing this is because she has a special and classy good-bad girl behavior.

Despite the money I withdrew, only 5h card will get to her. Isn't this being stingy? Yes is it and it's the secret of focus.

Some guys would've sent her 100k just to show her they're big boys, but in my case, it's different. There is nothing like big boys, but wise decisions.

Typing...
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by mrphysics(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:04am On May 08, 2018
Changed my mind. Lemme keep the full gist to myself.
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:55am On May 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Changed my mind. Lemme keep the full gist to myself.
How do you earn on Amazon. Kindle,Merch or an affiliate?
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by Areablogger1: 5:28am On May 10, 2018
how do u earn on Amazon I have tones of ebooks for sell , connect me : fb handle: kelechi Kcee abia
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2018
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:37pm On May 16, 2018
Areablogger1:
how do u earn on Amazon I have tones of ebooks for sell , connect me : fb handle: kelechi Kcee abia
Sorry Sir, I use Facebook once or three times in a year. My best advice is for you to use Google or YouTube to find all the information you need.
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2018
Decypher:
How do you earn on Amazon. Kindle,Merch or an affiliate?
Sir, it's hard to say. Sometimes, being vague is best. There are lots of sub-platforms on Amazon. A simple Google search will help. Think about it.
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 16, 2018
iLegendd:
Sir, it's hard to say. Sometimes, being vague is best. There are lots of sub-platforms on Amazon. A simple Google search will help. Think about it.
If I wanted to think I wouldn't have asked you nah. I wanted to know which aspect and sub-platform you are successful at. But if you are not okay with saying it, cool.
Re: She Wants My AMAZON [PICTURE] by youcanmakeit: 9:34pm On May 16, 2018
iLegendd:

Some guys would've sent her 100k just to show her they're big boys, but in my case, it's different. There is nothing like big boys, but wise decisions.

A guy who spend lot of money in order to get in to a lady's pant is a weak ass man. That's just my opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. / Just Wedded Bride Twerk For Visitors At The Reception (pics) / I Only Fvck With Dope Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.